• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

India’s Two-Front Trap: Is It Turning Into A Reality? | The News9 Plus Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This maths is the drug. 50 i lost . 50 you gain. So it is 100 in your favor. Chamcho ka logic. Piyo khub piyo. 99 bhi 990 lagega.

Fk the math

We know exactly how happy you are 🤣

And you can see nationwide how happy we are.

Personally for me, my Constitution is safe.

India identity as a Secular country is safe.

I give a fk otherwise. As it does not affect me and the circles I move in.

Keep killing each other.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1) We will not go to war with China or Pakistan..be it single front or double front. You need to understand philosphers that inspired India ( Chankaya) or even China. We will go to war if we are forced into it.

2) China will pump Pakistan to go for war and will fund it and indirectly support the effort ....but will never itself go for full fledhed war.

3) The gap between India and Pakistan will continue to become huge...with every passing year....and your generals will not jeopardize their good life for the silly efforts anymore. What your general think about war is in public domain.

Pakistani Public like you will continue to live in the religious induced Rambo image of itself and will believe 1 mardmomin = 10 Hindus. ....its good you guys are not taught history. There are enough on this forum who think they defeated India in 1948 and occupied Austria Size Country,won in 1965, 1971 and in Kargil. No amout of facts change their view...every few years new delusions ...like their JF 17 or F16 shot Sukhoi plane of India.

In last 5 years , many of them have finally come to their senses and jo bachey huey hai...wo bhi samajh jayengey.

India will not go fight againt China. We are trading nation...we will do deals with them...when the right time come. Abhi...we are busy milking for technology....from anyone who will believe we will be fighting China.

You are not answering the question. Is India going to defeat both China and Pakistan? Not a single Hindutvati has answered the question of this topic.

irishman

Banned
Dec 21, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are not answering the question. Is India going to defeat both China and Pakistan? Not a single Hindutvati has answered the question of this topic.

Already answered. Read my revert.

The war will not happen.

But If and when the war happens, say WWIII , India is not likely to be part of it at all. There is no winner in a War. If India does not participate, in the end, India will be winner...over Rambo Pakistan and Dictator China...by not joining War efforts.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Already answered. Read my revert.

The war will not happen.

But If and when the war happens, say WWIII , India is not likely to be part of it at all. There is no winner in a War. If India does not participate, in the end, India will be winner...over Rambo Pakistan and Dictator China...by not joining War efforts.

You didn't answer anything. Answer the question.

Is India going to defeat China and Pakistan in a two front war?

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What I know is that Congress and Rahul have gained over 50 seats.

And rhe BJP and Modi have lost over 50 seats.

That is a 100 seat shift. From 2019.

The trend and momentum is surely not with you. Na Mandir kaam aaya. Na 370.

Saale Ayodhya waale. Unki purani parampara hai. Kameene. Thoo.
Keep enjoying with your math (prince ki sangat ka asar hai).

Ayodhya bhi kaam aaya aur 370 bhi. Modi is PM gain and got 4 more states so RS number are also increasing.

Anyway Keep enjoying ghatiya boli vaale, sach main parsi hai kya?

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Bhai Hindus by character is secular. Muslims are not secular at all. The more you support that version of Secularism which is just opportunism , you dig grave for yourself and your ancestors. Read your history. Have a backbone.

That is called Stockholm syndrome. Ignore him , seems like he has lost his M balance with age. Cannot belive how resentful and senile hate can make you.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Bhai Hindus by character is secular. Muslims are not secular at all. The more you support that version of Secularism which is just opportunism , you dig grave for yourself and your ancestors. Read your history. Have a backbone.

I (and my people) have no illusions or love for the Muslims. Please try your reverse psychology elsewhere.

We were instrumental in building a secular India. We will be instrumental in keeping it secular.

I trust secular Hindus. I do not trust fascist Hindutvawadis who are saffron versions of those we have aleays historically fought.

So we will band with those Hindus we are comfortable with and amongst. Not you lot.

Cheers, Doc

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Your kaum is not instrumental in nothing except business contribution in India. Your Kaum were given asylum by Hindu King when Muslims in Iran kicked your forefathers out. So don’t teach secularism to people who gave your forefathers asylum dispite from being of different religion.

Our only definitive military victory over Pakistan where we broke them in two was under a Parsi.

Our nuclear deterrence is thanks to Parsis.

In 1965, a Parsi tank Colonel along with a Muslim gunner were the two PVCs.

You like all Sanghis are a jaahil WA university keyboard warrior.

Cheers, Doc

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You do not represent Parsi. True Parsi . Check out where their heart lies. You are bhatka hua Parsi.

Oh how I wish you lot could truly listen to Parsis talking about you janwars/mawalis.

I'd happily volunteer as translator. 🤣

Mallu, tu rehn de.

Cheers, Doc

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Our only definitive military victory over Pakistan where we broke them in two was under a Parsi.

Our nuclear deterrence is thanks to Parsis.

In 1965, a Parsi tank Colonel along with a Muslim gunner were the two PVCs.

You like all Sanghis are a jaahil WA university keyboard warrior.

Cheers, Doc
Lol so you think without that general India would ot have made it. Anyway Sam and Bhabha was definitely not your type of Parsi.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have Parsi friends and colleagues.. Lived in Pune and Mumbai so rahney de bhai....ye wala trick nahi chalega. You & Joe piyo or khush raho.

Yes. All Sanghis magically sprout "Parsi friends". As they do Christian and Muslim friends. When needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest