Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pakistan space agency", is an Indian.. be careful..

The total number Ghauri 1/2 SSM production and shaheen 1/1A production fell short of 120 BM launches done in 2 hours.

120 is more then whole stock of Ghauri 1 and 2 and shaheen 1/1A nobody in the region or world except the North Korea had that much stock.
Pakistani BMs are for nuclear strikes hence their warheads are much heavier and re entry speed is greater due to weight

For tactical strikes mbrls are there and far cheaper option

Pakistani BMs are for nuclear strikes hence their warheads are much heavier and re entry speed is greater due to weight

For tactical strikes mbrls are there and far cheaper option

Brother, i understand that - i was trying to point out mass launch of Liquid fuel missiles in short time. it takes a huge effort and extremely well-trained force. and capacity to do it again and again.

Alot of fake news is circlating about KSA and UAE because Israel wants them so badly to clash heads with Iran but that train left long time ago after the the KSA-UAE-Iranian normalization and this gaza war
USA source:

A senior military official said that land- and sea-based aircraft were also involved in the U.S. response. USNI News understands that the aircraft did not come from USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69).

It must be some GCC involvement, but it seems they are not so much proud to make it public

:ROFLMAO:

Iran will hit back, whilst Iran's air force isn't great, it has built up its defence behind a massive stock of drones and missiles,
Just previous night attack costed Iran 50M+ USD.And this was small attack.
And damage done to Israel is almost 1300M USD.
So simple ratio is:
5:130
(This cost i think is distributed in Five countries eg Israel,Jordan,US,UK,France)
Let's see how much Israeli attack will cost.And what will be damage done to Iran on ground or the cost of stoping the Israeli Attack.
This war is interesting.Almost from every aspect.

Hope Pakistan Generals are aware alert and focused .
Can't trust these homeless squatters misdirecting a missile or two on purpose towards Pakistan.

I beleive they are going into Iran nuclear site. It is what they are hoping for years to be striked. They will surely use Iran attack for justification to do so.

What Iran will do next ? Israel is pretty much protected by their air defense system where US will help them with additional missiles

They will surely use Iran attack for justification to do so.
Depends on US.
They can go big if in backdoor US is assuring them full support

If US is pushing them to deescalate,then at most this will be face saving attack.

The Iranian response is smart, strong, and decisive, and it has confused Netanyahu's calculations and his aggressive policy. There are those who do not like the response for many considerations, and this is taken for granted, because it is against Iran all along. That is why I present here an objective reading far from prior positions.

Merely launching hundreds of marches and missiles at Israel is considered an important precedent upon which to break the prestige of the occupation and threaten its existence. Tehran has succeeded in strengthening new rules of engagement based on several foundations: first, for every action there is a reaction, and the time of waiting for a response to come at the appropriate time and place has ended. Iran will protect its sovereignty and policy in the region, and will work to strengthen its presence and capabilities in the region.

That is why I think it is difficult for Israel to respond directly to Iran, and Netanyahu will swallow his tongue and swallow the blow. Indeed, the occupation operations targeting Iranian activity in Syria will become complicated, and the Israeli occupation will make many calculations before any operation targeting Iran, overtly or covertly.

The other matter is that I believe that this response came with the information of neighboring countries. Iran informed everyone who had the marches flying over them before the attack. Therefore, it was an announced act and not a secret one, and it increased the strength of the response. It is a purposeful political act and not a purely operational act. However, there are reports of the arrival of many... Of missiles on precise military bases and airports in northern Palestine and in the south, and the Israeli occupation is concealing the losses due to strict military oversight, but Israel knows what it was exposed to, just as Iran knows what it targeted. Iran also tested the Israeli defense force at the lowest cost and without a price, with “old marches.”

It seems that Biden also took advantage of the Iranian response to deliver clear messages to Netanyahu: that without the United States he is worth zero.

In conclusion, had it not been for the Al-Aqsa flood, which struck Israel’s prestige and the steadfastness of our people in Gaza, we would not have witnessed the launch of hundreds of rockets and marches heading towards the entity.

What Iran will do next ? Israel is pretty much protected by their air defense system where US will help them with additional missiles
India has co-produced Barak-8 ADS.Even Indians can supply them from their stocks.

So they have great replenishment capacity.

Brother, i understand that - i was trying to point out mass launch of Liquid fuel missiles in short time. it takes a huge effort and extremely well-trained force. and capacity to do it again and again.

True
Few leasons pak shud learn is decoys with warhead, base bleed systems to keep the high hyper sonic speed up once system re enters, and cheaper non nuclear pencil missiles for range and satisfaction

Just previous night attack costed Iran 50M+ USD.And this was small attack.
And damage done to Israel is almost 1300M USD.
So simple ratio is:
5:130
(This cost i think is distributed in Five countries eg Israel,Jordan,US,UK,France)
Let's see how much Israeli attack will cost.And what will be damage done to Iran on ground or the cost of stoping the Israeli Attack.
This war is interesting.Almost from every aspect.

I don't think Israel will do anything, beyond what it's doing

Any attempted attack on Iran would be very limited, if not immediately responded to by Iran and it's proxies

Israel cannot do anything. It will get crushed a week into a war and beg NATO to intervene. It all depends on if US will fight a war on the Jewish Supremacist Colony's behalf. Otherwise Israel has to swallow the blow there is nothing they can do. We are probably underestimating Iran's missile defenses(maybe). But even without, it will crush Israel.

Israel lacks economy and logistical capability to fight a war with Iran. Even a short term one. It needed US massive funding and supply routes to be activated to do what it did in Gaza. It requested US to take on Hezbollah if Lebanese front was open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back