Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeehh you have to be more specific most Jewish Americans do not support Netanyahu, yes there is a hardcore minority who controls a monopoly on influence in dc
They have a few internal disagreements on approach but it is the whole community which fully supports and enabled the Holocaust in Gaza and a potential war on Iran. It's sad that they're that way but we have to say it like it is. We'd be having a different conversation if it wasn't for the Jewish-American community. Probably would have already been a two-state solution.

I think they might strike iran but how and when is two different things will it be a large sabotage attack, or some kind of attack from submarines or airborne attack right now it’s iran to play on the defense whatever comes it will be Israel to do it and the more these Arab “leaders” to see if it is worth unrest in their countries for involvement in protecting Israel it really is almost laughable they can be called leaders, agree with Iranian policies in the past or present whatever I don’t care but these cowards are turning a blind eye to killings in Palestine but protecting Israel who if it was the other way around wouldn’t give to two 💩s this country’s “leaders” need to put to rest I’m sorry to say. 🤦‍♂️ how far these countries have fallen. I think I am on the opposite spectrum here I don’t think Moroccan people to people from Indonesia are any better end of the day we should want the betterment of our people we were united at one time smh 1500 years of so ago now we fight over the smallest of differences. We are lead by “leaders” in most of our countries that are drinking bottles of champagnes and having orgies behind closed doors, yes sorry truth is all of these so called leaders in all of these countries are doing the same thing don’t think anyone of them don’t, even if it’s 1 of 10 or 10 of 10 it’s starting to get sickening
I suspect they won't attack Iran without US direct participation in the attack. Totally agree Arabs attacking as defense shield for Israel is dumb and subjecting their national security to a threat. They're doing heavy lifting for a state that hates them and their religion. And will be glad to have them absorb most of damage in the event of a war.

Good thing Saudi Arabia and Iran and a reconciliation of some sort and Iran has so far isolated them out of the equation.

Those Pre-2010 era BMs are easy targets for Barak-8
But you still have to fire a missile which costs more than incoming threat,from economical point of view it is going to drain defenders.

This list compares the cost of different missile defense system interceptors per missile intercept.

*Based on an avg. 300 rounds per interception at $27 a round

It is all about the escalation cost. Iran is lucky the US is anti-war at the moment, mainly due to financial problems, politics and so on. This is why the US does not want to engage in another large war in the ME. European powers don’t have the capability to go full scale against Iran.

Israel by itself cannot defeat Iran, they lack the industrial base, money and personnel. All Iran needs is support from China and Russia to make the costs potentially even greater for Israel and its friends and thereby avoiding a war/escalation.

Israel will be supplied by the US but public opinion is already shifting in the US. Go to any news show and read the comments. There is a clear disconnect between the americans and the narrative that is pushed on the news/politicians who are paid for by israel.

I suspect they won't attack Iran without US direct participation in the attack. Totally agree Arabs attacking as defense shield for Israel is dumb and subjecting their national security to a threat. They're doing heavy lifting for a state that hates them and their religion. And will be glad to have them absorb most of damage in the event of a war.

Good thing Saudi Arabia and Iran and a reconciliation of some sort and Iran has so far isolated them out of the equation.
I think and I would hope whatever payment those Arab countries have received will be a first and last one, funny thing is this the same country that tell America not to sell them the same shiny weapons they receive but have not problem using them to protect them. No but I really don’t believe America will participate directly unless iran hits an American asset directly, either way elections are around the corner right now Biden is looking like he in bad shape and trump looking my crazy every second who knows what he will do if he comes back into power, truth be told it’s going to get worse real soon

Skunk Pishi 😂

And there is a pushto curse word which rhymes with Sunak, something like kusumak?

What's "pushto"? Is that slang for Pashtun? That's crazy because you know that's a big-time nasty Arabic insult loool. The WORST thing you could ever say to someone in the Arab world lol. When you even mention someone's mother, let alone insult her, that's a fighting word and this one starts wars between clans and towns and cities! :D People who draw blows and big fights in the streets or at clubs or whatever don't even use that when they're throwing fisticuffs, that's reserved for the big showdown that brings out guns and other weapons and starts neighborhood wars that's how bad that word is lmao.

Israel cannot do anything. It will get crushed a week into a war and beg NATO to intervene. It all depends on if US will fight a war on the Jewish Supremacist Colony's behalf. Otherwise Israel has to swallow the blow there is nothing they can do. We are probably underestimating Iran's missile defenses(maybe). But even without, it will crush Israel.

Israel lacks economy and logistical capability to fight a war with Iran. Even a short term one. It needed US massive funding and supply routes to be activated to do what it did in Gaza. It requested US to take on Hezbollah if Lebanese front was open.
I see many Arab users on social media and state commentators making fun of the latest attack or dismiss it as a conspiracy or something.

But here’s the funny thing I keep thinking about this so iran is preparing for a possible attack by Israel where is Russia coming to send billions of worth defensive weapons to iran, not offensive weapons im sure Russia needs all of that for Ukraine still , iran saves Russia Russia let’s iran down as usual

They saw installation of Imran Khan as a weakling backed by a cabinet that served Musharraf, pretty much gave them the opportunity to question Pakistani deterrence.
There was one certain individual who soiled his pants when it came time to walk the walk, and that person wasn't Imran Khan. The Khaki cabal is far too corrupt and cowardly to effectively do their sworn duties; more focused on playing politics and enjoying grandeur at the country's expense, and that's why three of our neighbours violated our sovereignty without a second thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back