Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Pakistans stance on a Iran v Israel war
You supporting Iran with aid or staying out of trouble
Pakistan is staying out of it if course but unless I’m mistaken average Pakistanis are cheering them on

Pakistan had a CIA backed regime change 2 years ago. So, its current rulers (which are majorly rejected by the nation) are essentially the puppets.

People on the other hand will want to support Iran on any day over the Israel.

Duplicate thread

Here is one already:

Pakistan had a CIA backed regime change 2 years ago. So, its current rulers (which are majorly rejected by the nation) are essentially the puppets.

I'll be honest..and I say this as a Pakistani myself - we have never in our history had any sincere ruler and that's because our awam is basically cowards and our Army only as good as keeping Pakistan enslaved...look what the Turkish did when coup was attempted in their country sometime ago...and compare it to our nation - a bunch of sissies. I bet you anything, it'll take a single phone call from America, and our bases will be lined up like candies for the Yankees.

Russian missiles are garbage compared to the Iranian ones.
Russians have world top class Ballistic Missiles.
There was news that Kinzhals took out Patriot Launchers with Pin Point Accuracy.But when you talk about 1000km+ distance,then things start getting deviation.
You are over-hyping Irani Ballistic Missiles.
They fired 350+ projectiles and all they were able to do was some scratch on air strips.

F-35s are "hangar queens
If that's so hangars can be built up anywhere in isreal near some motor- way.PAF literally uses motorways in exercises to practice such scenerios.

And Iranians will never have real time data to destroy them.Destroying a capable Air Force on ground is a hell of a task and require significant Bombing Compaign.Missiles alone can't do this.only USAF is capable of this.Not even EU Air Forces can do this.

Their pilots for the first time will be facing real opponents...Inshallah many will not make it back alive.

Russians have world top class Ballistic Missiles.
There was news that Kinzhals took out Patriot Launchers with Pin Point Accuracy.But when you talk about 1000km+ distance,then things start getting deviation.
You are over-hyping Irani Ballistic Missiles.
They fired 350+ projectiles and all they were able to do was some scratch on air strips.

If that's so hangars can be built up anywhere in isreal near some motor- way.PAF literally uses motorways in exercises to practice such scenerios.

And Iranians will never have real time data to destroy them.Destroying a capable Air Force on ground is a hell of a task and require significant Bombing Compaign.Missiles alone can't do this.only USAF is capable of this.Not even EU Air Forces can do this.

Dude......

Did you even read the bit of my article that said "significant damage" to one of the two airbases hit?

This support will not matter for either side.
Pak has no stakes in this conflict.
We will just churn out a toti phuti statement that no one will really understand.

Do you still want us to spell it for you after so many pages?

Sorry to say this boys
I fear regime change by USA and Israel in Iran
Just like Iraq and Libya
And yet Israel commits genocide and world including the Muslim Arab world watches on helpless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back