Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether failed or not (depending on who's narrative you believe), this was still a direct attack on Iranian soil.

If Iran doesn't respond, and just down plays until the matter is closed it's not gonna be a good look for Iran.

If Iran has the capability... Now would be the best time to conduct a few nuclear test explosions. And end it at that. No retaliation beyond that.

It would be weak. They know Iran is nuclear anyway.

1. When Iran does not attack Israel:
Iran is barking dog. Do something.

2. When Iran attacks Israel:
Iran is shifting attention away from Gaza. As if the world did care for Gaza before that.
Fair enough, perhaps the world had to go through tightened tensions and skirmishes for things to play out and the world to realize what is at stake.

So far I have only witnessed the strikes in tweets.

• Love
Reactions: MLK
Whether failed or not (depending on who's narrative you believe), this was still a direct attack on Iranian soil.

If Iran doesn't respond, and just down plays until the matter is closed it's not gonna be a good look for Iran.

That's what I asked on other thread but our Iranian friends are down playing it by labeling its lamest attack but reality is that Israel has responded.

Now will Iran retaliate??? is the question...

OR

This attack was on the basis of mutual consent...

It would be weak. They know Iran is nuclear anyway.

I respectfully disagree. It would be a gamechanger. Israeli public support for any sort of conflict will significantly drop. Don't forget Zionists are the biggest cowards in the world... They are insecure.

Well, at least media has declared this lame attack an Israeli victory. It shows you how powerful their propaganda is. Our attacks that pierced a coalition of 5 countries, with documented hits on the most safeguarded place on earth was a failure. This lame attack (if one can even call it that) was a victory.

If Iran has the capability... Now would be the best time to conduct a few nuclear test explosions. And end it at that. No retaliation beyond that.

I agree. Especially if this was about as lame of a retaliation with 4 quadcopters after the barrage of drones & CMs and ballistic missiles fireworks show we witnessed the other day.

The message has been sent loud and clear and the demons showed they're true cowardly face with this absolutely pathetic show of demonic cowardice. Iran can hold its head way high and be totally content.

Things are different now and I bet the wife and the house (and the parrot too) that the demon zionists will hold off on their careless murderous sprees they've been running amuck with for the past 20 years. I bet you they'll be thinking twice and real hard before striking any Iranian interest after their skies were all lit up last Saturday (on a Sabbath mind you!) It's over.

Reactions: MLK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back