Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't know about Utility unless Israel decides to release videos ... Other side will obviously downplay.. Hopefully this is the end of this skirmish..

I meant politically and diplomatically. I don't see the point in this action. They should have just ignored the Iranian 'attack'. It didn't have any real effect.

Maybe.

This was an inside sabotage.

A real attack may come later. Israel is not this miserable.

I agree. Israel has done how many sabotage attacks inside Iran? Remember when they attacked the Mohamed-6 faciltiy in Iran and destroyed it completely.

Remember when they killed Fakhrizadeh? Remember when they blew up Natanz centrifuge facility? Remember when they staged an explosion underground in natanz?

Now I’m supposed to believe that this small drone attack was their response to the biggest single day attack on Israeli soil since it’s creation? Come on.

We should attack when Rafah war begins.

For now let’s confiscate another Zim ship and have fun.

Any Ophir ships around us??

I agree. Israel has done how many sabotage attacks inside Iran? Remember when they attacked the Mohamed-6 faciltiy in Iran and destroyed it completely.

Remember when they killed Fakhrizadeh? Remember when they blew up Natanz centrifuge facility? Remember when they staged an explosion underground in natanz?

Now I’m supposed to believe that this small drone attack was their response to the biggest single day attack on Israeli soil since it’s creation? Come on.

If you are trying to build a nuclear facility that you have declared will be used against them, why won't they attack it?

I meant politically and diplomatically. I don't see the point in this action. They should have just ignored the Iranian 'attack'. It didn't have any real effect.
Of course... This whole episode is juvenile.

Guys, am I missing something? Where is the attack? What attack? Where are the pics and videos?

There is one real video

100 false old videos

The Zionist entity is humiliated on all fronts. It is losing the war in Gaza and resorts to Genocide. It has failed to retaliate against Irans retaliatory strikes. It is getting exposed all around the world with few supporters left. It hasn’t stopped Yemen from attacking israeli or israeli linked shipping. It hasn’t prevented attacks from Lebanon.
If only Muslim countries especially countries neighbouring the illegal Zionist state do more, the illegal settler state will cease to exist.

We should attack when Rafah war begins.

HZ is doing more damage in Northern Israel: no need for Iran to attack. Israel will destroy Rafah then withdraw like it has done everywhere else inside Gaza. Hamas still exists and I bet leadership had escaped long ago into Syria thru Jordan.

They won’t find anything significant in Rafah, maybe some hostages. But most of the top military leadership should be long gone.

Northern Israel is a mess, soldiers living in peoples homes and tons of people have left who may never return. Constant rocket and precision attacks on a daily basis.

Israel is slowly becoming embedded in a quagmire. To be fair they did predict a “long war”, but a long war with objectives being accomplished and a quagmire are two very different things.

Wars become unpopular with time, that’s just human nature. So in another 6 months, Israeli public will be even more fed up with Israeli leadership. Civilians are used to 4-12 week low grade skirmishes, not sustained military conflict for months on end.

I expect Iran to make statements minimizing the attack to ease tensions.

Iran says several drones intercepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back