Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, am I missing something? Where is the attack? What attack? Where are the pics and videos?

lol. Iran state media stating a total of 3 quadcopters were shot down lmmmmaaaaoooo! The level of pathetic is EPIC.

BTW, beside you and mois, who else predicted that this was never going to be much of anything and particularly mentioned the disaster that's called the Fcrappy5 and how only 29% of all manufactured jets are fully combat capable and as a result, they wouldn't be using them to strike Iran? On top of the fact that even if they did attempt to use them that it would be VERY difficult considering the distance and the danger on top of their lameness?

I think we called it spot on! Pat on the back. (y)

OGC.92d24458a6e603f975f36e96b74c768b

The notion of my post was very clear that this Israeli act/attack was with mutual consent of Iranian authorities....

I did not get that “notion” from your post at all. If you think Israel and Iran “talked” and “agreed” on what to strike you are loony tunes.

HZ yesterday used Iranian Alamas 3 missile (first documented use in war) to attack Israeli base destroying an expensive AESA radar. They have held northern Israel hostage. HZ used an Iranian drone Ababil-2 (from 1980s btw) to strike an Israeli troop barracks killing and wounding 18 soldiers. That is all just this week.

So no Iran and Israel aren’t in this “mutual” conspiracy idea you have.

lol. Iran state media stating a total of 3 quadcopters were shot down lmmmmaaaaoooo! The level of pathetic is EPIC.

BTW, beside you and mois, who else predicted that this was never going to be much of anything and particularly mentioned the disaster that's called the Fcrappy5 and how only 29% of all manufactured jets are fully combat capable and as a result, they wouldn't be using them to strike Iran? On top of the fact that even if they did attempt to use them that it would be VERY difficult considering the distance and the danger on top of their lameness?

I think we called it spot on! Pat on the back. (y)

OGC.92d24458a6e603f975f36e96b74c768b

Very bad for optics. If someone was trying to impress bad fail.

It could be a simulation attack to see where Iranian defense and radars are. Then the real attacks come after Passover.

If I was Iran I move all radars and air defense systems around over the next several days. Introduce new systems to areas they weren’t previously in and withdraw systems for others.

Media propaganda here is saying Iran confirmed hit on a millitary base.

Has the Israelis officially accepted they carried out an attack?

To me this seems like a preemptive move by the CIA to give Israel a symbolic attack and prevent them from responding, or the Israelis are testing alertness of Irans defences.

I find it very strange otherwise for this reporting of quadcopters to even be an attack, my fart could cause more damage.

Israel is F@cked!!!

Let's see how Iran reacts. I am not impressed by this attack. It is obviously very controlled. Nevertheless, Israel did attack a major city in Iran. Iran should officially hit back.

Iran Should Change the Locations of their Air Defence Systems.

NYTimes say Israel has claimed the attack and Iran confirm an airbase was struck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back