Iranian Air Defence Systems | News and Discussions

Cthulhu knows nothing got hit
Nope i don't know this, you are just projecting, In fact now i think the 30N6E2 fire control radar of the S-300 was in fact destroyed. Anyway, I will make sure to tag you when the hi-res satellite imagery is out and we can see what happened.

Defense against ballistic missiles is the most difficult part of any country's air defense.

It is not strange if they were able to hit Iran with an air-launched ballistic missile.

But I don't know why they don't publish a clear satellite image yet? What could be the reason?

Air defense systems must be moved, no wonder they were hit.

this is what a i call evidence of a hit on a radar.

untill they bring out any real pic of a destroyed or damaged S300 radar in Iran it will remain fake news ,

that they moved the S300/s300 radar position compared to some days/weeks previously proves nothing.

untill there is no real evidence = fake news.

Last edited:
Defense against ballistic missiles is the most difficult part of any country's air defense.

It is not strange if they were able to hit Iran with an air-launched ballistic missile.

But I don't know why they don't publish a clear satellite image yet? What could be the reason?

As they are lying.

There is no reason to hide the evidence if you can easily prove it. Both US and the entity can easily take satellite pictures and show the world.

As they are lying.

There is no reason to hide the evidence if you can easily prove it.

You don’t know what you are talking about.

30cm resolution satellite cost $25+ per sq km with many commercial Sat providers requiring you to purchase a minimum image size (50-100 sq km+) to process the order. So do the math for a civilian to buy it.

So if you have money to waste please buy us pictures of Ramon base in Israel and Nevatim base as well. Thank you

Both US and the entity can easily take satellite pictures and show the world.

And why would they do that? To provoke iran into attacking again? Iran knows what was attacked they don’t need pictures, Israel knows what was attacked, and US knows. Publishing images when you are trying to avoid a war is just poor decision making.

View attachment 35289

Mount Meron base was under fire for months, since the start of the war, you really think we would put such expensive radar systems there out in the open?

That's a decoy, it has no wires/details, It doesn't even look like an ELM2084.
View attachment 35290
How can you see with all the shadows that it is a decoy, by the way I’m not saying it isn’t a decoy because countries and groups do that, Ukraine, Houthis and even Russians do it i am saying how can you prove it. Most of the radar systems are out in the open by the way hezbollah has been destroying those systems out in the open for the past few month

Reactions: MLK
View attachment 35289

Mount Meron base was under fire for months, since the start of the war, you really think we would put such expensive radar systems there out in the open?

That's a decoy, it has no wires/details, It doesn't even look like an ELM2084.
View attachment 35290

Yes and Hezbollah would not have checked for basic radio emissions and somehow cannot tell a decoy by using a simple drone or telescope as well.

Nice cope there.

Yes and Hezbollah would not have checked for basic radio emissions and somehow cannot tell a decoy by using a simple drone or telescope as well.

Nice cope there.
it's not a decoy, it's real, some say that it was already damaged by a previous strike and therefore used to draw fire... sounds very copefull though.

Nice cope there.
See I like your reasoning better he actually didn’t say anything other than WHERES THE WIRES?…….I am sure before hezbollah actually struck it they checked it out but I do agree many sides use decoys

Reactions: MLK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back