Iranian Air Defence Systems | News and Discussions

Yes, it wouldn't.
@Shadihassan28
Because this base has been abandoned, it was under fire for months by various missiles, and as I said, it doesn't even resemble an ELM2084.
Yes your right the Israelis are good at running away but I’m pretty sure hezbollah would have posted their great victory over Israeli forces by making them run away so again I don’t really think you know what your talking about

No wires, no details, geometrically doesn't resemble any radar system in the Israeli arsenal, and is located in a base that has been under direct fire for 6 months already.

That's my reasoning to why it's a decoy.
Okay again you can’t really tell by a camera that is vibrating slightly grainy and a lot of shadows also you said the base was abandoned I highly doubt it is

You think Israeli soldiers are stationed at the northen bases...? they're not. No one "ran away", just like Hezbollah terrorists don't stay at the same place, neither do the Israeli soldiers.

You can tell, it isn't so grainy, you see that it doesn't even have the same shape as ELM2084.
So they left all of north Israel open for invasion I hope Hezbollah didn’t read your online comment I am sure hezbollah is about to invade. Hezbollah units are mobile their main bases are central and northern Lebanon and most are underground, most Israeli bases are to large and can not be just packed up and moved somewhere else such as the radar station
Honestly I’m going to put you on ignore bye

You think Israeli soldiers are stationed at the northen bases...? they're not. No one "ran away", just like Hezbollah terrorists don't stay at the same place, neither do the Israeli soldiers.

You can tell, it isn't so grainy, you see that it doesn't even have the same shape as ELM2084.

10km away from Lebanon?

10km away from Lebanon?
Honestly I am definitely more on the neutral side don’t have military knowledge compared to others but this guy knows jack, he’s not going on the ignore list because he’s saying anything insulting he’s going on the ignore list because he really oblivious if Israel moved massive amounts of equipment from a base it would acknowledged by the world also for the set up the base as decoys

Honestly I am definitely more on the neutral side don’t have military knowledge compared to others but this guy knows jack, he’s not going on the ignore list because he’s saying anything insulting he’s going on the ignore list because he really oblivious if Israel moved massive amounts of equipment from a base it would acknowledged by the world also for the set up the base as decoys

He is a Zionist Jew from the US who has settled in Palestine out of his own free will.

Worse than the children and grandchildren of settlers who did not really have the free choice to live in occupied territory like this dude.

He is a Zionist Jew from the US who has settled in Palestine out of his own free will.

Worse than the children and grandchildren of settlers who did not really have the free choice to live in occupied territory like this dude.
Well he is what he is but doesn’t change the fact he doesn’t know what he’s talking about

Yes, it wouldn't.
@Shadihassan28
Because this base has been abandoned, it was under fire for months by various missiles, and as I said, it doesn't even resemble an ELM2084.
You want to say that Israel has removed all its radars in the north because it is afraid of Hezbollah?

You want to say that Israel has removed all its radars in the north because it is afraid of Hezbollah?

Settlers 10km away from Lebanon now need to be afraid and very afraid. Iran has given an excellent weapon to Hezbollah. (y)

This dude may be one of those US Zionist Jewish extremists who at this moment may be trying to harrass a Palestinian Farmer from his land on the West Bank.:mad:

New satellite image of radars of Isfahan air base
IMG_20240421_111203_442.jpg
IMG_20240421_111157_631.jpg
What can be understood from these pictures?

Last edited:
New satellite image of radars of Isfahan air base
View attachment 35349
View attachment 35350
What can be understood from these pictures?
it means the defenders of buying more air defense and specially S-400 from Russia can frame the picture and put one in each room of their house to serve as reminder to them.

and you must ask several people what happened to seconds and then a certain people did he really provided such dangerous toys to his children.

it means the defenders of buying more air defense and specially S-400 from Russia can frame the picture and put one in each room of their house to serve as reminder to them.

I been against S-400. It makes sense to get S-500 (if even possible). Even S-300 was a NATO compromised system, but Iran had to either took $8Billion arbitration money and destroy Russian relations for decades or accepted S-300 a decade after ordering it.

and you must ask several people what happened to seconds and then a certain people did he really provided such dangerous toys to his children.

You should ask Hajizadeh why he is keeps revealing air defense systems when they decide S-300 should be protected by HAWK, S-200, and manual AA guns from your grandfather‘a time.

Where was TOR-M1 (deployed in Natanz since late 2000’s) where was Dezful? Dey? majid? Zubin? All these fancy systems they show everyday where are they protecting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back