Iranian Air Defence Systems | News and Discussions

Yes, the car, university and many other products/brands are named after that name of Sindh. Probably that name has Persian root.

Pakistan didn’t exist when the name Mehran was invented.

Pakistan didn’t exist when the name Mehran was invented.

Do you have comprehension problem? I said it’s another name of Sindh. It’s now province of Pakistan. None existed at some point in time.

Any info on which systems engaged and brought down targets?

I heard it was guns

Maybe 100mm Sa'er AAA or 35mm Samavat GDF
Glad those unveilings led to hopefully large scale deployment of point defense systems.
I wonder if there are any Ha'els around or if that prototype never went into production? The 3rd Khordad chassis coupled with the guns showed promise...

Still no proof of that, could be digging for the radar, Aurora is a trash zionist pseudo OSINT

And whatever, send it back to Russia for repairs, this is a pathetic quadcopter hit attack in contrast to last week

You think quadcopters can leave scorched earth marks upon the impact?
Surely, but the problem is again the image quality, it could also be digging rests or a color change, look at the one at the left, it has less contrast that the one at the right

Still many proofs we are waiting for that isn't low quality free satellite image with different contrast

This
1713630276885.png
Is not a proof that something was struck

And nonetheless this is a pretty pathetic "retaliation" in contrast with last week if a quadcopter hit an S-300 radar, i highly doubt a quadcopter could destroy any radars but do superficial damage to it, repair, send it back to Russia and that's over

Cthulhu knows nothing got hit he just hopes for escalation so his 10 dollar(my guess very low amount) worth of gold he repeated 100 times he bought increases "i will get rich , i will get rich if it escalates" lmao.... opportunistic as hell , a real patriot like me doesnt touch his iranian rial in the bank so the currency stabilizes.

Last edited:
Cthulhu knows nothing got hit he just hopes for escalation so his 10 dollar(my guess very low amount) worth of gold he repeated 100 times he bought increases "i will get rich , i will get rich if it escalates" lmao.... opportunistic as hell ,
You think things are going to escalate based on the posts on a Pakistani forums? You must be smart as hell, I can tell.
a real patriot like me doesnt touch his iranian rial in the bank so the currency stabilizes.
LOL.

You think things are going to escalate based on the posts on a Pakistani forums? You must be smart as hell, I can tell.

LOL.

who ever said anything shared on a pakistani forum will have impact to Iran-Israel relations LMAO..... better go count your 2-3 gold coin´s again and post embarassing "Im going to be rich" once a tiny incident happens again.

0 situational awareness and shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back