Iranian Chill Thread

When someone work from morning till night in two job it's not hand out anymore it's their right.

You complain energy is cheap in Iran good pay workers as much as Europe no it's too much pay them as much as China and then ask them to buy energy at the price in those countries.
You can't say I value your work as 1/10th of what it worth in other areas but I want you to buy services from me lwith the prices foreign worker pay
No it’s not. No handouts. Zero. THAT’S why you won’t survive.

Give thanks to your creator you’re living in Iran. You’d be in the streets otherwise.

No it’s not. No handouts. Zero. THAT’S why you won’t survive.

Give thanks to your creator you’re living in Iran. You’d be in the streets otherwise.
Right now people handout to government not other way around
It's expected from somebody who has never been in Iran and don't now what the situation is

By the way if iran so fantastic come live here . You believe it's heaven , why not live it or you are also like the guy in Belgium that tend to write pages in praising Iran and call Iran a fresh air in stagnant word but refused to leave stagnant Europe and come live in Iran.

By the way I'm very interested to see what is your definition of meritocracy hope it's not having Good gene as prime measure of value the merits if so Iran is one of the highest countries on that score

@Hack-Hook Why did you delete my posts? If you do not like my hard hitting responses you should NEVER post and engage as a moderator. After my extensive support, I now withdraw my support for you as a moderator. You do not qualify as one. @Persian Gulf @Mr X @Waz , I request this person be removed as moderator. They are an example of one that cannot manage their conflict of interests.

In the screenshot are the shabby reasons my posts were deleted by this person. Clearly this person given their poor English--their easily identifiable signature. Clearly depicting lack of qualification.

1723201555844.png

Last edited:
The whole world is saying no to dictatorship and here in this forum @Aryobarzan endorses Pahlavi dictators with his non sense propaganda.

Man I live in Iran and I know what kind of a shit Pahlavis were. Reza Shah's daughter Ashraf was an international whore. She is enough to introduce the whole Pahlavi family lmao

The whole world is saying no to dictatorship and here in this forum @Aryobarzan endorses Pahlavi dictators with his non sense propaganda.

Man I live in Iran and I know what kind of a shit Pahlavis were. Reza Shah's daughter Ashraf was an international whore. She is enough to introduce the whole Pahlavi family lmao
You and I have different standards:confused:...and I love Reza Shah but I am not monarchist...I believe in "ELECTED Governments" not Kings or Supreme Leaders....Iran eventually will move out of these dark days and become free .(y)

I don’t understand why so many Iranians hate their own kind. Or maybe I do understand, but it’s bizarre. I wonder if other nationalities also suffer from the same mentality

You and I have different standards:confused:...and I love Reza Shah but I am not monarchist...I believe in "ELECTED Governments" not Kings or Supreme Leaders....Iran eventually will move out of these dark days and become free .(y)
Yep.

@Hack-Hook Why did you delete my posts? If you do not like my hard hitting responses you should NEVER post and engage as a moderator. After my extensive support, I now withdraw my support for you as a moderator. You do not qualify as one. @Persian Gulf @Mr X @Waz , I request this person be removed as moderator. They are an example of one that cannot manage their conflict of interests.

In the screenshot are the shabby reasons my posts were deleted by this person. Clearly this person given their poor English--their easily identifiable signature. Clearly depicting lack of qualification.

View attachment 58571
That was my advice to you not the reason those post were deleted .
They were deleted because they were off topic as it's stated under those post.
1000040392.jpg
By the way you must make a post in ghq for removing me from being admin by the way please inform every body there your post also included Mary Antoinette comment that if people can not eat bread anymore they can eat cake.
That. Advice was in relation to that ridiculous comment of yours and then try to whitewash it by saying you must not look at past and look at future . The future of that mentality is revolution .

you can not be economically competitive if you enslave half of your population. Participation of everyone counts.
Well I must say only Afghan women are correct for the rest it's hand picked image and while I'm against mandatory Hijab clothes is not a sign of slavery in all those countries except Afghanistan women can reach highest degrees of management, education and have jobs in engineering and medicine and sport and......
By the way I wonder if any of those countries except Iran and Afghanistan have mandatory Hijab law:unsure:

One time royal family had Gene-e-Khoob another time children of certain official and commanders .
What is the different.
Didn't certain commander children imported Italian and French whores for one of their parties in a certain garden which overlooked a certain Dam around tehran . It take all media several year ago wonder how you guys didn't heard about it

That was my advice to you not the reason those post were deleted .
They were deleted because they were off topic as it's stated under those post.
View attachment 58607
By the way you must make a post in ghq for removing me from being admin by the way please inform every body there your post also included Mary Antoinette comment that if people can not eat bread anymore they can eat cake.
That. Advice was in relation to that ridiculous comment of yours and then try to whitewash it by saying you must not look at past and look at future . The future of that mentality is revolution .
You are not qualified as a moderator. You're hysteria is proof enough. You must be removed. @Waz @Mr X @Persian Gulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back