Iranian Chill Thread

how can there be a power shortage?
Iran has between 10,000 to 20,000 MegaWatts power shortage (10 to 20 Bushehr power plants )..Previous IR governments did not invest in power plant (no money!!)..so here we are walking to the top summit in darkness..lol

no money..no money ..no money ,,so where is the money going..may be here..!!
پزشکیان ۴ هزار میلیارد بودجه رو اختصاص داده به پیاده روی اربعین!چرا و با اجازه کی حق مردم ایران رو در جای که هیچ ضرورتی نداره خرج میکنید!؟ چرا این پول باید خرج اربعین بشه در حالی که میشه باهاش یک سیستان‌ بلوچستان رو آباد کرد!!!؟؟

صندوقهای بازنشستگی هم که ورشکسته هستند و حقوق بازنشستگان و بدهی مراکز درمانی را ندارند بدهند؛ 250 میلیارد از جیب بازنشستگان برای پیاده روی اربعین پرداخت کرده اند
View attachment 58066View attachment 58066

how can there be a power shortage?
My man, You don't even know the state of things in Iran yet you keep encouraging and cheering for the mullahs in their mission of sending the country to the year 1000 BC.

My man, You don't even know the state of things in Iran yet you keep encouraging and cheering for the mullahs in their mission of sending the country to the year 1000 BC.
Huh. You seem to be an expert in 1000 BC. Say more!

hot weather and lots of high powered air cooler
Waste by the people. One result of the entitlement society.

THAT is the main reason. ‘High powered cooler’ my foot.

Zionist fetiah of burning and bombing of children of Gaza: [first part of video]

Iran spent $30 billion dollars on Syrian war.
And that is equivalent to 15 Borj Khalifa (let it sink for a while) and we wonder why there is electricity or natural gas shortages in Iran..they have no money to build power plant is right..this is according to regime's own official data...now Yemen war is another $$$$ story and this coming war will top everything else..
This regime has been so effective in turning Iran into a poor nation that is soon to be asking for IMF loans..lol they will not give a penny..just few facts before we reach to top of the mountain.!!!

Waste by the people. One result of the entitlement society.

THAT is the main reason. ‘High powered cooler’ my foot.
entitlement society, well provide energy efficient housing and equipment then talk about that nonsense
you put tariff on foreign energy efficient equipment or outright ban them and ask people to use domestic one but don't make domestic manufacturer to make their product energy efficient and then dare to call people entitled society .
learn to point your finger at where the blame lie . in last month the electricity consumption raised by 10,000MW and incidentally in last month we had unprecedented heat wave in middle east
and for the record all countries in middle east had black out

Donald Trump has a lot more guts.

GUajeoYXoAARa4b

entitlement society, well provide energy efficient housing and equipment then talk about that nonsense
you put tariff on foreign energy efficient equipment or outright ban them and ask people to use domestic one but don't make domestic manufacturer to make their product energy efficient and then dare to call people entitled society .
learn to point your finger at where the blame lie . in last month the electricity consumption raised by 10,000MW and incidentally in last month we had unprecedented heat wave in middle east
and for the record all countries in middle east had black out
You won’t survive in a meritocracy for a minute. You have no idea. Tighten your belt and do something about it instead of asking for handouts. And getting upset when the handouts don’t meet your lofty and undeserved expectations.

Last edited:
You won’t survive in a meritocracy for a minute. You have no idea. Tighten your belt and do something about it instead of asking for handouts. And getting upset when the handouts don’t meet your lofty and undeserved expectations.
When someone work from morning till night in two job it's not hand out anymore it's their right.

You complain energy is cheap in Iran good pay workers as much as Europe no it's too much pay them as much as China and then ask them to buy energy at the price in those countries.
You can't say I value your work as 1/10th of what it worth in other areas but I want you to buy services from me lwith the prices foreign worker pay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back