Iranian Chill Thread

In one of his videos he claims 100 missiles were fired. How does he know this number? Were there any official numbers from IRGC?
You may want to bring that up with management.

In one of his videos he claims 100 missiles were fired. How does he know this number? Were there any official numbers from IRGC?
high ranking IRGC members confirmed the 300 total projectiles number (but not the breakdown)

I encourage everyone to provide CRITIQUE on Iranian related affairs and as hard hitting as possible.

I’d like to also distinguish CRITIQUE with cheap and easy criticism. Although there’s a fine line between the two, the difference should be obvious. Criticism is simple and for the weak of mind. CRITIQUE, however, is far more complex and requires broad and strategic understanding of affairs and provides SOLUTIONS—devoid of whining. It also requires strength of mind and spirit.

Stand up, dig deep, and be proud Iranians. Don’t despair on every single event or post from the uneducated or Ill-wishers. Think of who we are and where we’re going. Up the mountain. The summit is in plain sight.

"A few < insert time here> laterrrr (French accent)" :D

1722772666057.png

Up the mountain. The summit is in plain sight.
Very close to the summit of progress indeed..:unsure:

Tehran under rotating Power blackouts due to the shortage of electricity...surgical operation in hospitals are done using Cell phone lights...
Solution: throw out these IR idiots and become a "normal" country..spend your $$$ on your people and country instead of giving it to foreigners or stealing it or making wars ...simple;)

Tehran under rotating Power blackouts due to the shortage of electricity...surgical operation in hospitals are done using Cell phone lights...
Solution: throw out these IR idiots and become a "normal" country..spend your $$$ on your people and country instead of giving it to foreigners or stealing it or making wars ...simple;)
@Hack-Hook can you shed some light on this?

Manoto? Heh.

Enough said.

@Hack-Hook can you shed some light on this?
we have some power shortage , hospitals use emergency power , the modern ones come online in fraction of seconds , some older one well it take up to 30 sec or more for them to become online , my guess those videos are taken in the time between power outage and older generation emergency power come online
and if you are stitching a hand , honestly you don't have patience to wait those 30 sec , you tell somebody to shine a light , i myself always carry a pen light beside my extra pen

I encourage everyone to provide CRITIQUE on Iranian related affairs and as hard hitting as possible.

I’d like to also distinguish CRITIQUE with cheap and easy criticism. Although there’s a fine line between the two, the difference should be obvious. Criticism is simple and for the weak of mind. CRITIQUE, however, is far more complex and requires broad and strategic understanding of affairs and provides SOLUTIONS—devoid of whining. It also requires strength of mind and spirit.

Stand up, dig deep, and be proud Iranians. Don’t despair on every single event or post from the uneducated or Ill-wishers. Think of who we are and where we’re going. Up the mountain. The summit is in plain sight.
lol , the government changed . well you are welcome

we have some power shortage , hospitals use emergency power , the modern ones come online in fraction of seconds , some older one well it take up to 30 sec or more for them to become online , my guess those videos are taken in the time between power outage and older generation emergency power come online
and if you are stitching a hand , honestly you don't have patience to wait those 30 sec , you tell somebody to shine a light , i myself always carry a pen light beside my extra pen
how can there be a power shortage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back