Iranian Chill Thread

You and I have different standards:confused:...and I love Reza Shah but I am not monarchist...I believe in "ELECTED Governments" not Kings or Supreme Leaders....Iran eventually will move out of these dark days and become free .(y)
There are no 'elected governments'. Besides the IRI has the closest to that fake concept.

That was my advice to you not the reason those post were deleted .
They were deleted because they were off topic as it's stated under those post.
View attachment 58607
By the way you must make a post in ghq for removing me from being admin by the way please inform every body there your post also included Mary Antoinette comment that if people can not eat bread anymore they can eat cake.
That. Advice was in relation to that ridiculous comment of yours and then try to whitewash it by saying you must not look at past and look at future . The future of that mentality is revolution .

Just leave this forum and let Iranians have fun

How many times must Iranians want administrators to remove you from moderation ❗

@jauk @Tehrani021 @muhammed45
@Mr X @Waz @Oscar @Musings and other respected administrators

How a government system makes a difference:
During Reza shah millions of polish refugees entered Iran and settled in Iran. Today under Islamic Republic 8 million Iranians are refugees all over the world

You are poisoned by the media who have proved to be worst enemy of Iran in recent 3 centuries and the zionist jew rats who want tiny countries in the Middle East and celebrate killing of Achaemenid soldiers every year

You are poisoned by the media who have proved to be worst enemy of Iran in recent 3 centuries and the zionist jew rats who want tiny countries in the Middle East and celebrate killing of Achaemenid soldiers every year
I am not corruptible... I just tell it the way it is.. Pahlavis were corrupt that is why my generation stood up and replaced them....it turned out what replaced Pahlavis is even more corrupt and incompetent..so back to the drawing board and may be for the third time Iranians will finally get it right..my hope is with the generation "Z"of Iran to finally free this country from dictators that call themselves "shahanshah" or " Supreme leader"..

Is our dictator scared? Probably not, The mullahs hesitation come from their desire to be the center of the attention in the shit shows that they start so that later on they can turn around and claim "We achieved something that nobody has done before".

But come on man, The time is running out, We don't have all the time in the world, Do something, Start the shit show.
GUkMYddWQAAybbk

One time royal family had Gene-e-Khoob another time children of certain official and commanders .
What is the different.
Didn't certain commander children imported Italian and French whores for one of their parties in a certain garden which overlooked a certain Dam around tehran . It take all media several year ago wonder how you guys didn't heard about it
Why don't you mention their names then? Speaking like that doesnt make a saint of you, on the contrary it makes a loser of you who is afraid of telling the truth about the people that himself supported not too long ago.

Jebeli broadcasting and it's anchors
1000040400.jpg
We learnt the latest developments scale

You never read the rules before you were a mod and after. Take your own advice.
Dont be sure about that .Never write a post in a forum before reading its rule.
By the way not being aware of a rule won't save you from punishment if you violate some rule

Users who are viewing this thread

Back