Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Israel knows Iran has no Nuclear Weapons!
I’m not sure if Pakistan and India followed this convention. They’ve done air strikes on each other’s territories. That’s why I’m saying this nuclear missile thing is a myth

I’m not sure if Pakistan and India followed this convention. They’ve done air strikes on each other’s territories. That’s why I’m saying this nuclear missile thing is a myth
Have India and Pakistan ever exchanged Ballistic missile fire up till now?

Hezbollah reveals Qader-1 SRBM with 500kg warhead and 190km range

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 20.41.48.png
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 20.41.54.png

Features:

190km range
500kg warhead
0.62m diameter
7.665m length
2870kg total weight

Precision guided short range ballistic missile. Not clearly a copy of any existing Iranian missile system. Perhaps a modified version of the BM-250 with reduced range and larger warhead, or a custom design.

190km is sufficient to reach Haifa from north of Baalbek and can reach Tel Aviv from north of the Litani River

Can extend the range by reducing the warhead. Likely can reach 250km+ with a 200kg warhead instead, sufficient to reach Tel Aviv from Baalbek.

and this is just the first ballistic missile shown...

Iranian General Staff:

"We will witness a thunderous night"

We will see in concrete terms the meaning of this statement

I
Hezbollah reveals Qader-1 SRBM with 500kg warhead and 190km range

View attachment 67227
View attachment 67228

Features:

190km range
500kg warhead
0.62m diameter
7.665m length
2870kg total weight

Precision guided short range ballistic missile. Not clearly a copy of any existing Iranian missile system. Perhaps a modified version of the BM-250 with reduced range and larger warhead, or a custom design.

I don't understand their need to "reveal".

Just fucking use them.

Israel doesn't go around showing pictures of everything....

It was used this morning, before the unveiling
I believe what he is claiming is that there is no need to show and talk but only to act, to avoid propaganda now that it is an open war between Israel and Hezbollah.

I believe what he is claiming is that there is no need to show and talk but only to act, to avoid propaganda now that it is an open war between Israel and Hezbollah.
messaging is a key part of war

why do you think the Israeli generals talk about their invasion plans all the time

And Bibi talked about 'new surprises' for Hezbollah etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back