Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the source is qalibaf not me not Pezeshkian not Rouhani , you can watch it on Televibion
he is the head of parliament , he is Member of Expediency Discernment Council also member of Supereme National Security Council. if he is not aware of the nature of those deal who is aware ?

and honestly according to yourself you are Andoran who live in Andora, why you care what people vote here
voting for someone because i don't like him is the logic of a 4 years old. they are welcome to try it.

i didn't attack your beloved Jalili who don't have one hour management experience unless some members start to post videos filled with wrong facts or presenting them in wrong lights against another candidate and in support of your beloved Candidate
As usual you miss the point entirely. The point is NOT the source. It's the cherrypicked clip of the source. Post the entire clip so there is context. Don't be a propagandist.

BTW, I have not chosen who I support although you are helping me. You presume far too much.

Love from Andorra,
The Andorran Iranian

As usual you miss the point entirely. The point is NOT the source. It's the cherrypicked clip of the source. Post the entire clip so there is context. Don't be a propagandist.

BTW, I have not chosen who I support although you are helping me. You presume far too much.

Love from Andorra,
The Andorran Iranian
Ok you can go to Iran embassy in Madrid and vote.
just helping

Zakani just attacks everyone and lies

Pezeshkian is not very impressive after all and needs to buy a suit

@Hack-Hook

Pourmohammadi is the dark horse of this election ?

Live debate on now.

I keep hearing the term ‘hemmat’ as if it’s some unit of currency. What is this term? @Hack-Hook

I keep hearing the term ‘hemmat’ as if it’s some unit of currency. What is this term? @Hack-Hook
they are ashamed to say one thousand Milliard toman , and show how much they devalued national currency , they made the nonsense term of همت which is made from the first of these three word هزار میلیارد تومان

they are ashamed to say one thousand Milliard toman , and show how much they devalued national currency , they made the nonsense term of همت which is made from the first of these three word هزار میلیارد تومان
One 'h.m.t' = 1000 billion toman = 1 TRILLION toman?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back