J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Where the pic was taken that is actual question. If it is in Pakistan then obviously these are J 31 pair. In same way when 3 Z10 were given for evaluation purpose to Pakistan.

That's exactly what I meant with my joke!

But don't tell this too loud, otherwise some Pakistani fan-boys immediately claim these two are for the PAF. :ROFLMAO:

Pakistan is NOT the center of the universe and NOT each and every Chinese military aircraft seen anywhere is for Pakistan, taken in Pakistan or ready to be delivered "soon" to Pakistan.

Where the pic was taken that is actual question. If it is in Pakistan then obviously these are J 31 pair. In same way when 3 Z10 were given for evaluation purpose to Pakistan.
If it was in Pakistan the photographer and his extended family would have disappeared until the induction cermony.

2026 Pakistan will have first squardon operational. Currently, PAF pilots selection is on going for flight testing and internal logistic planning at PAF HQ.
Sir, can you provide the source of information? If this is true, what version of J31 is obtained by PAF?

Wrong. Pakistan doesn't have the economy to beat India in an arms race. India can go on shopping sprees of overpriced imported French and Russian equipment. Pakistan cannot do the same with F-16s and F-35s.
Hi,

It is a misnomer---. Regardless of its economy---india cannot go on a shopping spree that large to compromise pakistan---.

India's geographic positioning compared to pakistan is its achilles heal---.

The J-31 fighter jet is not a national project of China; it is a self-funded research and development effort by the Chinese aviation industry. Therefore, it is not mature yet and still requires a considerable amount of time.
True, it's AVIC project. Same as J-10

2026 Pakistan will have first squardon operational. Currently, PAF pilots selection is on going for flight testing and internal logistic planning at PAF HQ.
Source of your claim

It is not even flying! But hey, someone in Pakistan claimed and so it must be! 😝

Even in 2027 NOTHING will happen! Mark my words.
lets wait and see...

It is not even flying! But hey, someone in Pakistan claimed and so it must be! 😝

Even in 2027 NOTHING will happen! Mark my words.
Lets give it the benefit of the doubt and do all in our collective powers to imagine this odd scenario.
What would need to have happened hidden from all the insiders and eyes for this to happen?

BTw.. back in 2002 months(as a teenage hyperthusiast on what was then a pakistandefenceforum.com ) I have a very close relative who was in the Navy R&D and I remember mentioning the JF-17 to him and when it would be ready and the him saying “Oh it’s flying, Ive seen it myself a few months ago”
I argued my heart out how since its not even prototyped yet and he just said “Im in this business, Ive seen it in the air with my own eyes”

I still doubt him - the manufacturer is stating first flight is 2003 and hundreds of eyewitnesses but sometimes -

Sometimes

Fact is stranger than all our combined logic although it would surprise me beyond my Rick and Morty underpants if it does turn out Zarvan was right.

Lets give it the benefit of the doubt and do all in our collective powers to imagine this odd scenario.
What would need to have happened hidden from all the insiders and eyes for this to happen?

BTw.. back in 2002 months(as a teenage hyperthusiast on what was then a pakistandefenceforum.com ) I have a very close relative who was in the Navy R&D and I remember mentioning the JF-17 to him and when it would be ready and the him saying “Oh it’s flying, Ive seen it myself a few months ago”
I argued my heart out how since its not even prototyped yet and he just said “Im in this business, Ive seen it in the air with my own eyes”

I still doubt him - the manufacturer is stating first flight is 2003 and hundreds of eyewitnesses but sometimes -

Sometimes

Fact is stranger than all our combined logic although it would surprise me beyond my Rick and Morty underpants if it does turn out Zarvan was right.
To me it might signal program like JF17... It was only slated for Pakistan and procured by Pakistan. Logic does not makes sense but then again, from history point of view, J31 might be flying with PAF colors first and then may be with PLAAF.

To me it might signal program like JF17... It was only slated for Pakistan and procured by Pakistan. Logic does not makes sense but then again, from history point of view, J31 might be flying with PAF colors first and then may be with PLAAF.
I still seriously doubt it and sometimes incomplete information does flow within the organization or willfully provide incorrect information.

But, stranger things have happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back