J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Hi,

It is a misnomer---. Regardless of its economy---india cannot go on a shopping spree that large to compromise pakistan---.

India's geographic positioning compared to pakistan is its achilles heal---.

Point is india is not going into crazy shopping spree. They are gradually building their overall capabilities (whole of nation, industry, exports). They are going towards a sustainable growth for last couple of decades. Pakistan on other hand has to go borrowing to keep up with defence procurement against india's natural & sustained expenditure.

From economic-security point of view, Pakistan has to stop military spending on loans. No need to try getting into arms race with economic giant. Pakistan needs to sincerely re-evaluate its interests. PAF presently is more than a match with IAF. It has capable fleet of F-16s, J-10Cs, JF-17s plus very capable situational awareness & EW assets. It was absolutely no urgency for 5th gen platform and no need for premature annoucement. I remember If india does such things, then Pak always says something like "india is pushing the region into an arms race, which is dangerous for regional security..". If they do, they can. Pak should not get into where it cannot keep up.

So, India perhaps can go on a shopping spree, it certainly have the massive budget to do so. But they are not doing so intentionally. They are more focused on local production and uplift of local capabilities. We all know, Lockheed martin is trying for years to push its F-21 (block 72+ ) to india. Also the americans offered F-15EX. Those aircrafts undoubtedly are one of the most capable 4.5 gen aircrafts. They even offered to build those within india. They have offers & the money but still them not going forward with drastic spending tells us their focus. Their focus is to become world's 3rd largest economy and build even larger industry. The military capability will naturally come as by-product of such a super economy.

Point is india is not going into crazy shopping spree. They are gradually building their overall capabilities (whole of nation, industry, exports). They are going towards a sustainable growth for last couple of decades. Pakistan on other hand has to go borrowing to keep up with defence procurement against india's natural & sustained expenditure.

From economic-security point of view, Pakistan has to stop military spending on loans. No need to try getting into arms race with economic giant. Pakistan needs to sincerely re-evaluate its interests. PAF presently is more than a match with IAF. It has capable fleet of F-16s, J-10Cs, JF-17s plus very capable situational awareness & EW assets. It was absolutely no urgency for 5th gen platform and no need for premature annoucement. I remember If india does such things, then Pak always says something like "india is pushing the region into an arms race, which is dangerous for regional security..". If they do, they can. Pak should not get into where it cannot keep up.

So, India perhaps can go on a shopping spree, it certainly have the massive budget to do so. But they are not doing so intentionally. They are more focused on local production and uplift of local capabilities. We all know, Lockheed martin is trying for years to push its F-21 (block 72+ ) to india. Also the americans offered F-15EX. Those aircrafts undoubtedly are one of the most capable 4.5 gen aircrafts. They even offered to build those within india. They have offers & the money but still them not going forward with drastic spending tells us their focus. Their focus is to become world's 3rd largest economy and build even larger industry. The military capability will naturally come as by-product of such a super economy.
Yep that's why I think we should spend all our money on nukes far better option for peace

my dear friend is in Air HQ
Lol what is the proofs that your friend is in Air HQ? And if your friend is in Air HQ, PAF’s top brass would not allowed to any of its employees to share any sensitive information, so your claim is ridiculous and absurd lol 😆

Lol what is the proofs that your friend is in Air HQ? And if your friend is in Air HQ, PAF’s top brass would not allowed to any of its employees to share any sensitive information, so your claim is ridiculous and absurd lol 😆

i was right about three events from defense.pk days.

1) J10C induction time to the month, and that too that told everyone 2 years in advance, and i was made fun of it. so nothing new.
2) i talked about PL15 confirmation and was laughed again.
3) i talked about Chinese Subs 4 years prior to they were ordered.

I might be wrong this time, but so far i am have been correct down to the month.

Sidhu sahab should be more worried about these info leaks rather than about his corruption.

Would Air Intelligence stop acting as the personal Gestapo of Sidhu and start acting as an actual intel org? Stay tuned to find out!
Pakistan and India actually don't need to hide the secrets of military weapons, because for most countries, weapons are used to deter and win the heart of faith, whether you believe it or not, if you are frightened, then the goal will be reached, for example, India's AMCA is just a ppt, but at present, it is his purpose to give confidence, and it doesn't matter whether other countries believe it or not

I would imagine first delivery no earlier then 2026. Maybe around the same time HAL makes it's second Tejas Mk1A....
Our defense budget doesn't allow us to compete with economic powerhouses like Pakistan or China..... it's just below 1.5% of gdp and maximum is spent on salaries and pensions.....

As an Indian I would be happy to see if government spends allocated budget with speed and efficiency but even if that has to be stopped for the uplifting of poverty I'll be happy to see that..... we need to focus on becoming top 3rd economy by 2030..... rest everything will be automatically updated..... we want to see economically swelled India rather than militarily swelled nation worried about paying next month interest on the principle loan amount..... I mean srilanka, Argentina etc....

Lets give it the benefit of the doubt and do all in our collective powers to imagine this odd scenario.
What would need to have happened hidden from all the insiders and eyes for this to happen?

BTw.. back in 2002 months(as a teenage hyperthusiast on what was then a pakistandefenceforum.com ) I have a very close relative who was in the Navy R&D and I remember mentioning the JF-17 to him and when it would be ready and the him saying “Oh it’s flying, Ive seen it myself a few months ago”
I argued my heart out how since its not even prototyped yet and he just said “Im in this business, Ive seen it in the air with my own eyes”

I still doubt him - the manufacturer is stating first flight is 2003 and hundreds of eyewitnesses but sometimes -

Sometimes

Fact is stranger than all our combined logic although it would surprise me beyond my Rick and Morty underpants if it does turn out Zarvan was right.

I was the first to disclose that the J-10 would show up, and it did in the old forum. Certain individuals are often privileged to leaks while others aren't. Same as in your case. So I would give benefit to Zarvan, we've seen crazier things have happened.

Hi,

India is way behind in the number of sqdrns needed to take charge. It will not be able to catch up for the next 20 years---.

The way Paf buys its equipment on a fastrak, the unpredictability of which will keep the opponents wanting for more but not being able to keep up with the pace.

i was right about three events from defense.pk days.

1) J10C induction time to the month, and that too that told everyone 2 years in advance, and i was made fun of it. so nothing new.
2) i talked about PL15 confirmation and was laughed again.
3) i talked about Chinese Subs 4 years prior to they were ordered.

I might be wrong this time, but so far i am have been correct down to the month.
Lol what's the proofs that you're right 3 time about your predictions? You're nobody to claim your predictions are always right, you're just like us a regular poster and defense enthusiast

You know the selection process of pilots for J31 but don't know what is JF-17 BLK III engine is using on other thread which is definitely less secret than selection of pilots for J31 lol, you have a fake nonsense ego to get the information before us,

And last why PAF selecting pilots for J31? If say for training, there's is no J31 prototypes flying in China currently, so you have no solid backup for your conspiracy theory that PAF selecting pilots for J31 induction lol

Without getting into the timelines and whether or not @maverick's source is a reliable one......one thing is for sure, there's nothing 'sensitive' about it now.

Air Chief himself announced it and opened the door for whatever facts/rumours follow. What @maverick has reported is not 'sensitive' either. Whether true or false is a different matter.

Sidhu sahab should be more worried about these info leaks rather than about his corruption.

Would Air Intelligence stop acting as the personal Gestapo of Sidhu and start acting as an actual intel org? Stay tuned to find out!
Leak? Where? What leak? Actually nothing said so far is anything substantially more than what sidhu sahab himself has said. One can however argue that sidhu sahab himself could have held his tongue for a bit longer....

Last edited:
Without getting into the timelines and whether or not @maverick's source is a reliable one......one thing is for sure, there's nothing 'sensitive' about it now.

Air Chief himself announced it and opened the door for whatever facts/rumours follow. What @maverick has reported is not 'sensitive' either. Whether true or false is a different matter.
Lol what's the source of his claim 🤣 a friend in Air HQ lol this is more ridiculous than we thought 😂 and why not PAF’S official source open this news instead of his source if it's not a sensitive information?

And last and most important why PAF selecting pilots for J31 too early for J31 induction because their is no J31 prototypes flying in China currently lollipop 😀 😜 think logically and have a common sense, don't believe anybody ridiculous claims blindly lollipop 🙄

Leak? Where? What leak? Actually nothing said so far is anything substantially more than what sidhu sahab himself has said. One can however argue that sidhu sahab himself could have held his tongue for a bit longer....
When you're a neighbor of India you have no luxury of not being vociferous! You need to be on top of your shouting match - be it delusional, ridiculous, hysterical, schizophrenic or an outright lie.....

For a reason husbands seldom win in a "war of words" against their wives! As for me, I never give it a try.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back