J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Lol what's the source of his claim 🤣 a friend in Air HQ lol this is more ridiculous than we thought 😂 and why not PAF’S official source open this news instead of his source if it's not a sensitive information?

And last and most important why PAF selecting pilots for J31 too early for J31 induction because their is no J31 prototypes flying in China currently lollipop 😀 😜 think logically and have a common sense, don't believe anybody ridiculous claims blindly lollipop 🙄

is this video verifiable ?

Secondly, Pakistan Air Chief Marshal Zahir Ahmed Babar said, “The groundwork has already been laid for the acquisition of the J-31 Stealth Fighter aircraft, which is all set to become part of the PAF fleet shortly.”

Groundwork does align with what i said, selection of test pilots and logistical plan of acquistion..

Lets see if end of 2026 timeline holds..

And last and most important why PAF selecting pilots for J31 too early for J31 induction because their is no J31 prototypes flying in China currently lollipop 😀 😜 think logically and have a common sense, don't believe anybody ridiculous claims blindly lollipop 🙄
J-31 is an export fighter like JF-17. Just because China isn't using it doesn't mean Pakistan won't either. Chinese like heavy missile trucks, Pakistan likes light fighters.

Lol what's the source of his claim 🤣 a friend in Air HQ lol this is more ridiculous than we thought 😂 and why not PAF’S official source open this news instead of his source if it's not a sensitive information?

And you are in delusion that Pakistan would inform you whether they are choosing pilots or not.

Secondly, Pakistan Air Chief Marshal Zahir Ahmed Babar said, “The groundwork has already been laid for the acquisition of the J-31 Stealth Fighter aircraft, which is all set to become part of the PAF fleet shortly.”

Groundwork does align with what i said, selection of test pilots and logistical plan of acquistion..

Don't post mix of old J-31 and new J35 its prove nothing, clips 2 prototypes of J-31 are last seen in 2018-2019 ( 5-6 years ago) after that we haven't seen J-31 prototypes so far, only we have clips and pictures of 2 J35 as per @Deino a regular and well known Chinese military aviation watcher

And shortly has a vast meaning, he didn't give time frame of purchase of J-31, mark my words J-31 will not come before 2030-2032

J-31 is an export fighter like JF-17. Just because China isn't using it doesn't mean Pakistan won't either. Chinese like heavy missile trucks, Pakistan likes light fighters.
I know that but question is that why we ( few members) are assuming that J-31 will come to PAF within 1.5-2 years, we didn't see a single prototype of J-31 recently flying in China as per respected and well-known Chinese aviation military watcher @Deino

Lol look at the date of your posted clip it was an old video 2014/4/14 according to clip you posted

No it is clearly NOT and would you at least think a second, you would know!

You still don't get the simplest facts straight!? This is neither a J-31 - in fact the video itself clearly reveals it is from 2014!!

1712058536965.png

Honestly, the constant boasting and bragging with obviously NOT KNOWING is just pathetic and embarrassing. How stupid and narrow-minded can you actually be to present false information as evidence of false rumours! And then showing off and claim “I know”! (n)

You seem to have some serious ego-issue! What a simply pathetic looser you are!

Mark my words again: Not even in 2027 anything will happen!°

Last edited:
Let's end this debate when its going to come.

The arguments are being repeated and no side is willing to accept other's point of view. So perhaps there's just one way to finalizing it. Whoever wants to guess the arrival date or number of airframes then do it with similar table below. So we can take screenshot and move on. By time, people will know who was right all along.

From the previous conversation, I can see Zarvan's estimates. Let's put it on record:

Zarvan's estimates:

2025 (june) 2032
(1.5 yrs from jan 2024)
J-10C50 ?100 ?
J-31s10 ? 90 ?
KAANs0 10 ?

@Zarvan feel free to make the corrections if I put it wrong. If I got your estimates correctly then will just take screenshot of this.

No it is clearly NOT and would you at least think a second, you would know!

You still don't get the simplest facts straight!? This is neither a J-31 - in fact the video itself clearly reveals it is from 2014!!

View attachment 30776

Honestly, the constant boasting and bragging with obviously NOT KNOWING is just pathetic and embarrassing. How stupid and narrow-minded can you actually be to present false information as evidence of false rumours! And then showing off and claim “I know”! (n)

You seem to have some serious ego-issue! What a simply pathetic looser you are!

Mark my words again: Not even in 2027 anything will happen!°
Just showed how big of an imbecile you are, perhaps not too far to be called an idiot... Read my post again, previous poster said that J31 prototype is flying yet, i posted with this link as answer and asked there seems to be one shown in 2014.
There is no bragging here simple facts and information shared.. get down from your high horse,

him saying “Oh it’s flying, Ive seen it myself a few months ago”
I argued my heart out how since its not even prototyped yet and he just said “Im in this business, Ive seen it in the air with my own eyes”

I still doubt him - the manufacturer is stating first flight is 2003 and hundreds of eyewitnesses but sometimes -

Sometimes

Fact is stranger than all our combined logic although it would surprise me beyond my Rick and Morty underpants if it does turn out Zarvan was right.
Hi,

Weapons world---we only know when they let us know.

Hi,

Weapons world---we only know when they let us know.
In the early 2000s, on the Key Publishing forum, there was a Chinese member, I forgot his name (it was something like Cobrato or Corabto), who was discussing the first flight of JF-17 with someone else and pointed out how he was surprised and impressed to see the way aircraft moved in its first flight. It was definitely not the first flight :).

In the early 2000s, on the Key Publishing forum, there was a Chinese member, I forgot his name (it was something like Cobrato or Corabto), who was discussing the first flight of JF-17 with someone else and pointed out how he was surprised and impressed to see the way aircraft moved in its first flight. It was definitely not the first flight :).
Hi,

I believe it was Crobato---.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back