J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

It came from one of your earlier comments here about a grey economy pushing military projecys in Pakistan and your surprise at something you found out. Ypu didnt mention what you found, so that was My question
Nothing significant other than some unexpected progress and projects seemingly moving forward despite the apparent paucity of funds

Grey economy is in pkr. Military purchases are in dollar. They have to go thru SBP as they are in the range of billion.
Agreed - but read my comment regarding FATF

Agreed - but read my comment regarding FATF
FATF is designed to kill a country's ability to fund terrorist groups via a parallel economy. So I would agree with your assessment.

The question is what are PTI and PPP doing? No one is stopping them to improve things within their own provinces and build infrastructure? N has is shit but they did give us alot of infrastructure which is visible and not run on vibes and bogus police reforms and educational reforms.
Sindh and Balochistan is run by establishment puppets since ages. By the way, you obsessed with PTI lmao?

Oh dear__ how detached you are from ground reality__
View attachment 35110
GDP rebasing is already there __happened just 2 years back__ yet your economy struggles__
this is not right thread__ but unfortunately no Pakistani member ever dares to visits Pakistan economy thread__

Some people built dream castles.

Nice try Mr. Kumar from Dharavi.

1713615090164.png

Pakistan did rebase the economy 2 years back which increased GDP by 17% from $296 billion to $347 billion.

And Nigeria's GDP numbers are fake, and no amount of fudging in the name of "rebasing" actually works when there's nothing to back it up.

Pakistan's GDP, if anything, is overstated.
Another Indian in la la land.

1713615186622.png

India is probably the most developed and wealthy 3rd world country, or as I call it, the best worst country. No one can compare tbh.

This feels and sounds like a big statement, how do you figure this out taking into account a true representative and propionate average across the breadth of India?

I would say Botswana is ahead of India, that's not even trying to be provocative.

Hi,
By the way no one want to input anything towards J31, all the best economist gather here
To discuss economics,
@Oscar please move all the irrelevant post to the appropriate section and little bit of early warning for my kind of irrelevant people posting in this section will be helpful
Thank you

So was this j31/35 announcement a push for CAS extension? As nothing has been heard since extension granted.

I personally do not see any major induction for at least 5-6 years
We have not even attained our 8 Submarines and it's already 10 years

We ordered it back in 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Back