J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

can someone change the title of this thread, j31 is not to counter rafel . it is j10c to conter rafel of IAF. J31 is cut above anything IAF has in its inventory currently or in near future till they get F35 or something equivalent.

There are allot of rumours, missreporting maybe best to wait until something concrete is out and to be clear about speculation/personal theories. Its hard otherwise to navigate this thread to understand whats reality and whats fake.
Few fanboys like @CombatCorner @Zarvan and @maverick have conspiracy theories that J31 will come in PAF colors in less than 2 years but most of us agree that J31 will not come that early at least not before in 2028-2030 time frame

I am not a fanboy or cheerleaders for anyone.

I didn't get the logic of your claim - Russian are working from the engines over 70 years.

You just hardly put an engine into the aircrafts and yet it will take time to get take mature about performance, maintenance or other stuffs.

But claiming better than Russian..Claim should back by technically not verbally
Only your supporters can back you on this claim. Thanks
You still living in delusion.
Yes Russia is working on engines since 70 years but does it mean they will always have that edge?
There are many lopeholes where decades long gaps are covered in years and even months.
Plus China has invested unlimited funds to research and development in this particular area which Russia never had the luxury.
Creating matured WS10 and now Ws15 is an example (even ws19 is there in limited initial, but already finalized).
Russia as far as information is known still stuck in their iz

Yes Russia is working on engines since 70 years but does it mean they will always have that edge?
True, Russia used to be the world leader in space technology, but now China is better at putting rovers on the moon and Mars, despite China being a much much late comer.

N
There are many lopeholes where decades long gaps are covered in years and even months.
Plus China has invested unlimited funds to research and development in this particular area which Russia never had the luxury.
Creating matured WS10 and now Ws15 is an example (even ws19 is there in limited initial, but already finalized).
Russia as far as information is known still stuck in their iz

Comparison not happened based on when it was developed but specifications and performance etc.

Rafale plane started flying in 1980s but still better than many aircrafts which developed after 2000s compared 4th gen fighters

Last edited:
N

Comparison not based on when it's developed but specifications and performance etc.

Rafale plane started flying in 1980s but still better than many aircrafts which developed after 2000s compared 4th gen fighters
The technology developed in leaps and bounds since 1980's

The technology developed in leaps and bounds since 1980's
It's the reason I said - specifications and capabilities etc.

Problem with Chinese weapons - most people no nothing about the technical specifications but started claiming it's better.

Yaar - once someone claim- there should be the evidence and details.

Else only your supporter will back your claims - rest just ignore it.... Because no one trust on verbal claims expect suppoters

If technical details are available - its the weapon to shut others, not the verbal claims

Last edited:
CCTV7 recently showcased military stealth and microwave-absorbing materials. The video presented a variety of materials and related test data. These materials are the skin of the fifth-generation combat aircraft.

Countries that haven't mastered this technology could watch the video for reference.

Screenshot_20240815_231408_com.ss.android.ugc.aweme.jpg

Comparison not happened based on when it was developed but specifications and performance etc.

Now you deviate from the topic.
Again loose logic.
Like typical indians you have a kind of "complex" hard to cure.
My advice, leave it. You are just tiring yourself in a discussion you have very limited knowledge.
Bias and jealousy , in something which hinders someone's ability to learn and appreciate knowledge and things.

Now you deviate from the topic.
Again loose logic.
Like typical indians you have a kind of "complex" hard to cure.
My advice, leave it. You are just tiring yourself in a discussion you have very limited knowledge.
Bias and jealousy , in something which hinders someone's ability to learn and appreciate knowledge and things.
What you talking no sense to me..

I don't care how much china putting money on r&d or anything!

I only care and compare - the result of the final product.

If someone says - it's better than should be able to claim prove technically with the specifications - not such stupid - china is doing this or that.

What you talking no sense to me..

I don't care how much china putting money on r&d or anything!

I only care and compare - the result of the final product.

If someone says - it's better than should be able to claim prove technically with the specifications - not such stupid - china is doing this or that.
You are in a usual denial mode.
I bet if a out an oxtin front of your eyes, you will say you cab see nothing.
Good luck with your stubbornness and lack of sense to understand and consume facts.

You are in a usual denial mode.
I bet if a out an oxtin front of your eyes, you will say you cab see nothing.
Good luck with your stubbornness and lack of sense to understand and consume facts.
As I already said - supporters will trust Chinese blindly.

Don't expect others will do the same - if no technical specifications is available that prove its better

As I already said - supporters will trist Chinese blindly.

Don't expect others will do the same - if no technical specifications is availablea

te and jealousy makes a person blind.

As I already said - supporters will trust Chinese blindly.

Don't expect others will do the same - if no technical specifications is available that prove its better
Hate and jealousy makes a person blind.
It arises from "inferiority complex".
I don't have a cure for you.

Hate and jealousy makes a person blind.
It arises from "inferiority complex".
I don't have a cure for you.
Whatever - do not act like a cry women -

I have asked fully professional way - provide the specifications details that proves - it's better than Russian.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back