J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

But who then claimed "within at least 1.5 years" - aka "by late December 2025" - in early 2024? Sorry in case I confused this with you!
Hi,

I don't know why are you itching for a fight with everyone.
No weapons system produced has been delivered on target date. There are always delays---.
You keep on badgering everyone about it.

It is confirmed Pakistan will induct J-31 very soon.

@Windjammer @Zarvan
For us Pakistanis, China is a reliable friend and partner.
We should get these J-31s. But we need to the technological and scientific background to support such aircraft.

Also we need to improve our economy so we can purchase such advanced aircraft from China.

China needs to help Pakistan with its "struggling economy."

We should get these J-31s. But we need to the technological and scientific background to support such aircraft.

Also we need to improve our economy so we can purchase such advanced aircraft from China.

Hi,

I am surprised that you did not know that the Pak military never orders any equipment beyond its technical grasp.

They may screw up by putting a wrong part---but other than that---they are a very capable machine---.

Hi,

I don't know why are you itching for a fight with everyone.
No weapons system produced has been delivered on target date. There are always delays---.
You keep on badgering everyone about it.

No, some fan boys repeatedly claimed against all logic and common sense „in December 2025“ we will see, as such anyone who bashed other while itself claiming BS must accept some fun about it.

Seems what @Oscar is trying to teach you or point out hasn't exactly connected with you .
If you expect everything written and presented to you on a Shenyang headed letter then I'm afraid you are wasting time here.
If I tell you that perhaps a decade earlier, PAF tested an aircraft with some tiles or coatings and flew it up and down the border for perhaps 30 minutes without any reaction from the other side, you being you would most likely ask for pictures, videos, locations, type of aircraft etc.
Well dude, you will never get your answer or wishes fulfilled on the Internet.
Learn to live and go with the flow .
And Oscar also told you as a youtube click bait fanboy try to promote your youtube channel with fake followers news

And SHOW US THE DOCUMENTS OF SAC THAT'S SAYS PAF WIL INDUCT J31 IN DEC 2026?

AND ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND THAT YOUR SO CALLED DOCUMENTS FROM SAC CAN REACABLE BY ONLY YOU AND PAF HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS DONT KNOW THAT WE ARE GETTING J31 IN DEC 2026 HENCE KNOWN BY FEW RESPECTED MEMBERS HAVE A DIRECT AND INDIRECT LINKS TO VARIOUS IN-SERVICE AND RETIRED PAF OFFICIALS

YES I WILL NEVER GET MY ANSWER BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T ANY SOLID AND RESPECTED EVIDENCE TO PRESENT

AND YOUR BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS AND WISHFUL THINKING IS BETTER THEN MOST RESPECTED MEMBERS HERE HINTS WHO HAVE LINKS WITH PAF

STOP FARTING FROM YOUR BACKSIDE IN HOT AIR

And Oscar also told you as a youtube click bait fanboy try to promote your youtube channel with fake followers news

And SHOW US THE DOCUMENTS OF SAC THAT'S SAYS PAF WIL INDUCT J31 IN DEC 2026?

AND ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND THAT YOUR SO CALLED DOCUMENTS FROM SAC CAN REACABLE BY ONLY YOU AND PAF HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS DONT KNOW THAT WE ARE GETTING J31 IN DEC 2026 HENCE KNOWN BY FEW RESPECTED MEMBERS HAVE A DIRECT AND INDIRECT LINKS TO VARIOUS IN-SERVICE AND RETIRED PAF OFFICIALS

YES I WILL NEVER GET MY ANSWER BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T ANY SOLID AND RESPECTED EVIDENCE TO PRESENT

AND YOUR BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS AND WISHFUL THINKING IS BETTER THEN MOST RESPECTED MEMBERS HERE HINTS WHO HAVE LINKS WITH PAF

STOP FARTING FROM YOUR BACKSIDE IN HOT AIR
Writing in big capital fonts doesn't make you any more worthy than what you actually are.
Your idiocy knows no bounds , in desparation you are barking up the wrong tree.
And yea, while most do fart from their backside, you on the other hand are blowing it from your mouth.
I have remained civilised until now but it seems you are beyond that. Usually i don't waste time with your kind but if You want to take it to another level, be my guest.
There's a reason you are on a speed limit.

Hi,

I am surprised that you did not know that the Pak military never orders any equipment beyond its technical grasp.

They may screw up by putting a wrong part---but other than that---they are a very capable machine---.
That I did not know. But hey, we need to improve our economy first.
Our economy is not that good still.

Just out of interest, what did the Rapptor pilots trained on or the current breed of F-35 jocks getting passed out on.
I believe there's no Trainer version of the J-10 either and Thunder Bravo came on the scene several squadrons later.
Just my curiosity.
They (Americans & allies) spent 15 years with development test pilots first followed by having students flying F-16s for the first 20 hours, and now they have a robust syllabus on T-38s where they learn some F-35 related work followed by doing entire training on F-35 FMS devices (they got 20+ of those just at one training base) before going out on a F-35A sortie.

F-22 guys and gals were out of the Eagle community initially and they train solely on FMSs before flying the Raptor solo.

Please note the above, the aircraft came initially into existence with years of testing done followed by simulators engineered for training newbie pilots. This J-31 is still a prototype at best.

Yes last I spoke to one retiree recently from Cobras, the J-10CP community in Pak don't have an official conversion course yet.

I carefully checked this news on the internet.

The fact is that the Chinese media says that according to Pakistani media reports, the J-31 is about to be commissioned in PAF.

Pakistani media says J-31 is about to be commissioned in PAF according to Chinese media reports.

This is a ridiculous closed loop news.

It is a naval aircraft program that the PLAN provided funding to SAC to develop. Considering that the Navy model J-35 is still not in service, how can its Air Force model J-31 be in service any sooner?

J-31 unlikely to be in PAF for five years.

Last edited:
Writing in big capital fonts doesn't make you any more worthy than what you actually are.
Your idiocy knows no bounds , in desparation you are barking up the wrong tree.
And yea, while most do fart from their backside, you on the other hand are blowing it from your mouth.
I have remained civilised until now but it seems you are beyond that. Usually i don't waste time with your kind but if You want to take it to another level, be my guest.
There's a reason you are on a speed limit.
Lets wait and see, I will 💯% sure DEC 2026 will come and go no J31 will come in PAF colors in Dec 2026, because facts says J31 is not ready for mass production yet

And Oscar said in his previous posts that if SAC developed and testing J31 on computers, computers can't stimulates various scenarios of war and need various government certifications to be in mass production, this is not doable without any additional prototypes of J-31

And Oscar said Lockheed Martin developed whole NGAD in computers but have a PROTOTYPE to test actual flight parameters in real world not in computer simulations, if USA haven't that capability to develop and tests in computer simulations but unable to go directly to mass production for NGAD, so China is far behind then USA in aviation fields as compare to USA or do China surpassed America in aviation fields?

CN has already dump in B&B Pakistanis needs to slog their ass off to succeed like any successful nation.
Money isnt everything.

No military equipment is acquired by the military, especially PAF, without putting the necessary support structure in place. They have had enough bad experiences and have thankfully learned from them.

Economy is very important but, I guess, that would be distraction from the discussion. Except of course when it comes to discussing the fundings for the acquisition.

Seems what @Oscar is trying to teach you or point out hasn't exactly connected with you .
If you expect everything written and presented to you on a Shenyang headed letter then I'm afraid you are wasting time here.
If I tell you that perhaps a decade earlier, PAF tested an aircraft with some tiles or coatings and flew it up and down the border for perhaps 30 minutes without any reaction from the other side, you being you would most likely ask for pictures, videos, locations, type of aircraft etc.
Well dude, you will never get your answer or wishes fulfilled on the Internet.
Learn to live and go with the flow .
Even if officials tell him he would have objection on them also and will call them wrong. An Air Chief says we would induct a 5th Generation Fighter soon and he still assumes that jet is at least 5 years away if not more, so basically nothing will satisfy this guy.

Even if officials tell him he would have objection on them also and will call them wrong. An Air Chief says we would induct a 5th Generation Fighter soon and he still assumes that jet is at least 5 years away if not more, so basically nothing will satisfy this guy.

Why are you so obsessed about this date-issue aka „soon“ equals in less than five years?
In fact five years especially for a fifth generation fighter is more than soon!

So „so basically nothing will satisfy“ you unless it dies not come within the next 2 years and still none of you have an explanation why you think this should be realistic, why soon = less than 5 years even if officially no date is give and his this could be done?

In dacg the only ones obsessed by this date is you and the other few fanboys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back