J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

There is always a gap between aspirations and reality.

For those things that we have no control over, we might as well lower our aspirations. When reality comes, we'll have more surprises. If we set our hopes too high, you will only gain disappointment when reality comes.

Michael

Which three? First prototype that flew in 2012 and had rather raw stealth features and massively underpowered by the RD-93 engines? We had seen it on zuhai airshow to maintain speed and altitude it was continously using afterburners

And second prototype was non-existent since 2019, so we have only one prototype of J-31 which flew in late 2023
Ok anything else?

Which three? First prototype that flew in 2012 and had rather raw stealth features and massively underpowered by the RD-93 engines? We had seen it on zuhai airshow to maintain speed and altitude it was continously using afterburners

And second prototype was non-existent since 2019, so we have only one prototype of J-31 which flew in late 2023

Again … your „first prototype“ was a demonstration bar any avionics, the second one was a refined one but still far from a prototype…

Oh come on ... just again posting only for the post's sake!
Not again Deino, what is the issue with you dear?
You may be the most knowledgeable poster on Chinese hardware in the World but you are certainly not an employee in Shenyang. Do you even know how many Pakistani Engineers have been seconded by various Chinese aircraft manufacturers including Chengdu, Nanchang, and Shenyang over the years?

The answer is a big NO because all these matters are between Govt to Govt. I say that because one of my cousins served there, who retired as an Air Commodore in the PAF. Pakistanis along with others have been giving their input for decades, the Chinese are grateful for their modernization efforts.

When the top men in the PAF declare the induction and training of the J31, it does not mean they are receiving the jets in the next decade. It means they have sorted out all the modalities and are ready to receive the production models.

It may sound like a surprise to you but this is how our procurements work. We waited for India to waste its resources on Rafale and in the meantime worked on the J31 procurement. Had we declared it earlier the Indians would have gone on the Stealth aircraft procurement rampage all over the World. An insight into our F16 procurement and the Indian NIGHTMARE spanning over five decades will be helpful.

So sir we value your precious input but please don't act as a spoiler in our happiness, it is below your stature. And certainly, if the Jets don't arrive within the next 18-24 months, we will apologize and hope you do the same if it happens.

since boys dont consider India as enemy why the need for such fancy expensive toys for boys made up western/northern enemy or even the people (when time comes to defend the mad king and drop bomb on people) i am sure g3 can defend dhas and military inc facilities save the money boys times are tough!

since boys dont consider India as enemy why the need for such fancy expensive toys for boys made up western/northern enemy or even the people (when time comes to defend the mad king and drop bomb on people) i am sure g3 can defend dhas and military inc facilities save the money boys times are tough!
Considering India as an enemy or not won't change the fact that IT IS a hostile state. Let's not divert the topic though.

Considering India as an enemy or not won't change the fact that IT IS a hostile state. Let's not divert the topic though.
not according to the mad kings and we dont need expensive jets to murder rag tag TTP or BLA or any kings self made enemies to the west!

ha..............ha..................

Be assured that the message on the PDF is faster and more accurate than the message on the twitter.com...........

Kindly ask RTE news which I think is more relevant than your personal feelings
I will still ask you to provide source link.
My personal feelings have more urge than yours to get J31 in PAF colours and as soon as possible but I will not go after some random tweet.

Guys I think it's time to agree to disagree about timelines and let's the future decide who is right and who failed to judge the right timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back