HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all couldn't fight with South Sudan lmao, not with those numbers. Focus on saving your race, the effort is futile but still

Yet we broke your nation in 2.

Think.

But you cannot deny that these are old wars.

Being fought today with new armies.

Of old peoples.

The energies of a previous age are being used to birth a new age and zeitgeist, it might well be directed to extinguish itself.

Never ending modernism, progressive movements and technology will consume all, just at different rates. How many "isms" have affected you and yours; feminism, liberalism, globalism, consumerism, communism

Each one has chipped away at any traditional type of culture, they come, cause chaos then get replaced

You know how many pissed off feminists there are that suddenly find themselves having to justify the existence of gender itself 😂😂that a guy with a mental disorder and a dress can share the same changing room. 😂😂

Bye bye feminist's, thanks for the effort and struggles, no longer needed.

When confronted with this, civilizational narratives seem silly

Don't hold yourself my little Dravidian, fire it away.
That green Ummah brand flimsy asz umbrella air saving your rose water wudu'd azzole

the Gangus are on the march

it's all 100% us, and the Jews.. ki itna turmoil and fitna, handsome languishing in jail etc

also, I'm Aryan.. and this is my land

Not even close.

We have no war with you Indics. Hindu or Muslim.

Dead honest.

We fought for our land and people. Simple.
swing and a miss, doc.

focus

The energies of a previous age are being used to birth a new age and zeitgeist, it might well be directed to extinguish itself.

Never ending modernism, progressive movements and technology will consume all, just at different rates. How many "isms" have affected you and yours; feminism, liberalism, globalism, consumerism, communism

Each one has chipped away at any traditional type of culture, they come, cause chaos then get replaced

You know how many pissed off feminists there are that suddenly find themselves having to justify the existence of gender itself 😂😂that a guy with a mental disorder and a dress can share the same changing room. 😂😂

Bye bye feminist's, thanks for the effort and struggles, no longer needed.

When confronted with this, civilizational narratives seem silly

Isms may be new.

Organic faiths of each people are not.

The far is between people groups.

Is it any wonder that new inorganic Islam has never been able to cobble together a united force under the flag of Islam?

Even the caliphate was one super race holding sway.

It was never Islam. It was always blood.

Much beyond the capabilities of your generational talibani inbred brain to process, I'm afraid.
Stop drinking that "Desi daaru" my little Dravidian, my pet dog makes more sense than ya

Bottom line is that old faiths are cleaning house, and sweeping the newest one back into controlled holding areas.

Using their oil.

And keeping them fighting, killing each other.

Keep breeding. That only adds to the flow of blood. Nothing more.

That is all the relevance of Muslims in the world today.

Islamophobia is their ineffectual lament.

That no one is listening to. Or cares about.

Bottom line is that old faiths are cleaning house, and sweeping the newest one back into controlled holding areas.

Using their oil.

And keeping them fighting, killing each other.

Keep breeding. That only adds to the flow of blood. Nothing more.

That is all the relevance of Muslims in the world today.

Islamophobia is their ineffectual lament.

That no one is listening to. Or cares about.
Bottom line is, your entire post is a piece of horseshit.

I know the thread is about Hinduphobia.

But when a people have true power, like the Hindus do, then these phobias are controllable, and even can be leveraged.

We do not need to take out marches.

Or go to the united nations.

We are a power unto ourself. And we will not be trifled with.

Muslims on the other hand ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back