Melaca strait China's vulnerability? Is it true or Myth?

Lol better worry about PN submarines hiding for the cover against P8s and Romeos....
Bro, you forgot about the SMART long-range sub killer missile.

City picture is beautiful unfortunately its like landlocked Baku city......
Then why 7 out of 10 world biggest ports are in China? where are you "maritime power" India's ports?

The Top 50 Container Ports.​

These are the biggest container ports in the world, the hubs that keep global trade moving.

Well it is an old trick. China has Yu8

Carl zha comment on choking the Straits

Not sure if India can shut off the Melaca straits because it is within the range of Chinese missiles

This makes no sense in a reply to what i just posted. You are just typing for typings sake now
It's me typing just for the sake of typing?? When you say India is landlocked by Pakistan Bangladesh and China there itself you were just typing for the sake of it....

Trying to find an Indian port in the world top 10, no luck, then top 20, no luck as well, finally found one in top 30, congradulations. What a "true maritime power" :ROFLMAO:

TO30%20Ports%20conteneurs.png

Then why 7 out of 10 world biggest ports are in China? where are you "maritime power" India's ports?

The Top 50 Container Ports.​

These are the biggest container ports in the world, the hubs that keep global trade moving.

Maharaj ji you maybe a biggest shipbuilding nation and hats off to you for that especially when you're a semi landlocked country.... keep doing this great job....

It's me typing just for the sake of typing?? When you say India is landlocked by Pakistan Bangladesh and China there itself you were just typing for the sake of it....

Other then Pakistan and China, India is totally dependent on sea lanes. i would aregue it is more vulnerable then any major power to blockade

China has the Russian Artic Sea and the BRI through Asia that will bypass Malacca Strait.

Again, you need to pass thru Sea of Japan for any exit for Russia.
Look at the map.......
Although not in the same volume.

There is a freight train between China and Europe.
In 2023, 1.9 million TEUs of containers were shipped via the China-Europe Railway Express.
You do know Shanghai Port handled 47.3 million TEU in 2022, right?

1722272925498.png

And that's just 1 port, and after COVID no less (China virtually close their export after COVID)

So yeah, rail link with 1.9 million TEU would work as an replacement......

But they achieve their goal of Keeping the North Korean territory intact! And drive back the US forces where it started. They failed to drive out the US because of an overstretched supply line as Mao rejected the advice of Pang Dehuai to consolidate first. But considering the state of the Chinese army at that time It is a win over an adversary with overwhelming material superiority. No air force to speak of, no navy, no armor, and no supply line. today it will be vastly different!
It wouldn't matter, China wanted that, and if they wanted that knowing they don't have any support, that's a strategical mistake. You can dress it up as nicely as you want, that's strategic failure is the same as UN force failed to see their own operation outrun their supply line.

It didn't matter if China don't have anything. And the power of logistic would tell you China has the shortest supply line, UN (depends on which country) had the longest GLOC, that's why UN can only afford a 250,000 force in Korea, while China massed at least 2 million.

It's hard for me to understand, where does the lovely India get their self-confidence?

I wonder if the India media really don't know the strength of the PLA? Or is it deliberately misleading the people of India?

This is the official website of the Ministry of Defense of the People's Republic of China, absolutely true and valid information, and there is also an English version, and it is recommended that India netizens of PDF take a closer look at the real situation of the PLA before speaking.

At this moment, several fleets of the PLA Navy are visiting around the world. In recent years, the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy has been second only to the United States Navy in the number of overt and undisclosed operations worldwide.

Excuse me, where is the India Navy???

Then why you "true maritime power" India has no ships and ports?
We may not have as much ships or ports but we are not a prisoners of our own geography the way China is....
Never mind on Pakistan defense forum you are like a pampered puppy who's disadvantages also will be viewed as your strength no point in arguing,... I have conveyed my message and shown you the real mirror....
After this I'm not going to answer....

Other then Pakistan and China, India is totally dependent on sea lanes. i would aregue it is more vulnerable then any major power to blockade
Hahaha Hahaha....
This is the reply you deserve...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back