Melaca strait China's vulnerability? Is it true or Myth?

Well, if we were in early 2000, I will agree with you. But then look at how much oil OPEC produce now (well, last year figure)?

View attachment 64905

OPEC only account for probably 1/3 off the top 10 (give or take, do the math yourself), and the 3 main player are US, Russia and Saudi.

Russia is not going to lower the production, that mean money for them, and that's the whole point, Saudi can probably squeeze 1 million barrel but that's it, any less it will take a big hit on their revenue, and US can Canada alone can offset almost anything Saudi cut, bear in mind US and Canada can produce up to 20 million barrel a day at the maximum, if they want to. If the US and Canada expand to that level, you are talking about roughly 10 million barrels COMBINED for all OPEC country, that's not enough for them to even drill them.

So, no, if US and Canada were to increase their oil production, OPEC can't match, they cannot cut a lot, otherwise it will hurt their revenue.

And selling surplus does not work that way, it kept the price low, because you are dumping strategic reserve. If you cut oil production and then selling surplus, the 2 actions negate each other
The US and Canada can try to push for 20m bpd of oil but like i said combined they are consuming more than producing, the deficit is huge in comparison to Opec + Russia. Your plan will only work if the US decides to consume less which won't happen. To spite Russia unlikely to use their strategic reserves as well.

With every EV that replaces an ICE vehicle, thats like a permanent 1 barrel a month demand reduction. EV sales have been picking up enough steam that we will hit peak oil demand probably sooner than 2030.

The US and Canada can try to push for 20m bpd of oil but like i said combined they are consuming more than producing, the deficit is huge in comparison to Opec + Russia. Your plan will only work if the US decides to consume less which won't happen. To spite Russia unlikely to use their strategic reserves as well.
It doesn't really matter how much they consume since that is on the demand side anyway, increasing production DOES NOT increase their demand......So once the production started flooding the market, the price is going to drop.

Congress has passed five bills appropriating $175 billion in response to Russia’s February 2022 invasion of Ukraine
Ukraine has received upward to 300 billion+ in economic and military aid from the EU countries and United States and still not able to push Russia out of Ukraine. Even the old junk f-16 was considered game changer and no longer talk about after one top Ukrainian pilot killed trying to shoot down a drone lol
You do know that 5 bill spans over 3 years right?

And how's your 3 days all or bust to Kyiv going? Second best military in the world is having trouble taking a 65,000 inhabitant, 40 square kilometer town LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3 weeks ago

1726390265221.png

Now

1726390326028.png

Ukraine only need to stay alive to win, Russia had to conquer the entire Ukraine. Otherwise whatever left in Ukraine will go to NATO.

But well, don't fret, at least Russia had broken some record

Congrats

Last edited:

And how's your 3 days all or bust to Kyiv going? Second best military in the world is having trouble taking a 65,000 inhabitant, 40 square kilometer town LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3 weeks ago

View attachment 65000

Now

View attachment 65001

Ukraine only need to stay alive to win, Russia had to conquer the entire Ukraine. Otherwise whatever left in Ukraine will go to NATO.

Congrats
How was Ukrainian counter offensive going In 2023? Lol

How was Ukrainian counter offensive going In 2023? Lol
Dude, Ukraine was probably ranked 50 or below in world power. Not 2.FFS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, How's Kursk? How dumb a country need to be to get "Counter Invaded" LOL What kind of dumbass country think "Oh, I am invading my neighbor, so I better not put any troop on the border facing said neighbor."

LOL

3 weeks ago

View attachment 65000

Now

View attachment 65001

Congrats
Wake me up when Ukraine takes back crimea

Wake me up when Ukraine takes back crimea
No, wake me up when the 2nd best military in the world took Odessa.....They fking lose an island to a country WITHOUT a standing NAVY...That's just gold...

LOL

Dude, Ukraine was probably ranked 50 or below in world power. Not 2.FFS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, How's Kursk? How dumb a country need to be to get "Counter Invaded" LOL
🤣 Yes right with all those weaponry I'm sure the UK and France would put up as much a good fight as russia.Ukraine still inherited a considerable amount of SAM and weapons from the Soviet Union. They are certainly not weak. Who's still control all those territory in Ukraine. 300 billion in aid and still can't gain ground in Ukraine while fighting against conscripts in kursk??? Lol

Ukraine sent their best infrantry while abandoning the southern part of Ukraine whichever one is more important let me know.

🤣 Yes right with all those weaponry I'm sure the UK and France would put up as much a good fight as russia.Ukraine still inherited a considerable amount of SAM and weapons from the Soviet Union. They are certainly not weak. Who's still control all those territory in Ukraine. 300 billion in aid and still can't gain ground in Ukraine while fighting against conscripts in kursk??? Lol
lol, and how much is Russia spend on Defence? I am guessing, not much......

For the supposed "second best military" in the world......

No, wake me up when the 2nd best military in the world took Odessa.....They fking lose an island to a country WITHOUT a standing NAVY...That's just gold...

LOL
Russia doesn't have to take over Odessa Russia already control 20 percent of Ukraine territory so who's winning?

Ukraine sent their best infrantry while abandoning the southern part of Ukraine whichever one is more important let me know.
Abandoning the South you say??

1726391105188.png
1726391128482.png

That's so 3 weeks ago......I mean, how much progress does that make? 1 km in 3 weeks?

LOL 2nd Best MIlitary :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back