Muslim man beaten to death, Gujarati mob unhappy with Muslim players performance

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sanghi ecosystem believes it can regain lost ground (and states) by fanning shit there. Old tactic. Electorate spoke clearly on the 4th. More to come. This tottering edifice will crumble inside 6 months to a year tops. Stay tuned. Rats need ro get re-acquainted with the darkness that is their place on this land.
Parsi Saab, the RSS itself will topple this government by orchestrating a major event. Government resigns. Re election. BJP wins with a huge majority.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
While in Karnataka, 3 Hindus were stabbed to death all because they said Bharat Mata ki jai, by a group in 20 Muslims. Rats right?

Anyhow not only not one mainstream media has reported this news (I looked), even according to article, fight was over parking and men were drunk. No one has killed for claiming their country was great.
You’re a liar. Put a source up here of what you have posted. Prove me wrong

Thinking

Banned
Jun 25, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sanghi ecosystem believes it can regain lost ground (and states) by fanning shit there. Old tactic. Electorate spoke clearly on the 4th. More to come. This tottering edifice will crumble inside 6 months to a year tops. Stay tuned. Rats need ro get re-acquainted with the darkness that is their place on this land.

You must really be bitter! It shows! This torture doesn't seem to end and you are forced to vent on a Pakistani site of all places!

Hope is always good, through all that bitterness.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You got back safely bro?

Thinking

Banned
Jun 25, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You’re a liar. Put a source up here of what you have posted. Prove me wrong

How am I a liar? I obviously thought they died. What makes me liar, eh moderator? 2 were stabbed and one was beaten badly. I thought they died. Apparently they didn't and that makes me a liar! In "sanghi India" , group of Muslim beats and stabs Hindus and I am a liar while I asked if any such incident had taken place in Pakistan, ever and you suddenly started calling me "hateful"!

Imagine the "fanaticism" of these "sanghis" when muslim mob can openly attack Hindus all over India! Has any such incident taken place in Pakistan or even Bangladesh?

Again, were 3 people attacked or not?

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Parsi Saab, the RSS itself will topple this government by orchestrating a major event. Government resigns. Re election. BJP wins with a huge majority.

Bro tell me which states like this brand of Hindutva?

The list is shrinking.

Marathas hate them. They see them as north Indians, who they dislike strongly.

NE are mainly Christian dominated. Hate.

East states. Bihar we all know what's gonna happen with the pole vaulter.

Bengalis. Hate.

Everything south of the Vindhyas. Hate.

Haryana turned tables. And will soon be lost.

UP lost. If Priyanka went up against Fenku in Varanasi, he would not have had a seat today without EVM phone rigging.

Rajasthan. Gone.

Punjab. Hate.

Kashmir. Ladakh. Hate. Gone.

Bacha kya Hindi gau belt ka.

Cheers, Doc

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You must really be bitter! It shows! This torture doesn't seem to end and you are forced to vent on a Pakistani site of all places!

Hope is always good, through all that bitterness.

Youre a reincarnated vanar. Shoo.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How am I a liar? I obviously thought they died. What makes me liar, eh moderator? 2 were stabbed and one was beaten badly. I thought they died. Apparently they didn't and that makes me a liar! In "sanghi India" , group of Muslim beats and stabs Hindus and I am a liar while I asked if any such incident had taken place in Pakistan, ever and you suddenly started calling me "hateful"!

Imagine the "fanaticism" of these "sanghis" when muslim mob can openly attack Hindus all over India! Has any such incident taken place in Pakistan or even Bangladesh?

Again, were 3 people attacked or not?
You obviously lied and you know it. How embarrassing are you to the flag you fly - you multi ID fool?
Don’t you look in the mirror and feel embarrassed to look at what you are? On a Pakistani site riddled with over 26 IDs in the last 6 months? Trolling and obsessed living on a Pakistani forum? Don’t you have self respect?

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You got back safely bro?

Yes bro. 15th. A day early thankfully. Cut out Hannover. Finished our meetings in Frankfurt at the airport itself (business rooms), changed our tickets. And back to the motherland and my bed.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes bro. 15th. A day early thankfully. Cut out Hannover. Finished our meetings in Frankfurt at the airport itself (business rooms), changed our tickets. And back to the motherland and my bed.
Nothing like home sweet home and back to the kids and of course let’s not forget the mrs

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Nothing like home sweet home and back to the kids and of course let’s not forget the mrs

Travel stresses me out. And plays havoc with my fitness routine. The food. The timings. The lack of exercise.

Cheers, Doc

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

@JaneBhiDoYaaron @Sharma Ji @Sam. @Guru Dutt @Bagheera0084 @Mrloveday @SoulSpokesman @Guynextdoor

Aur bolo.

Swaad aaya?

Ye gau mata ki hatya ki. Siyasi chutyape ke liye.

Cheers, Doc

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I’m really not sure Doc why are you just getting this angry? I thought MP is BJP ruled state and police is doing their job compare to what we are seeing under Congress and Mamta and ….

Please dont lecture us on Maharashtra. We know how to take care of our state. And we gave you guys a proper reply for the stunt you pulled with Maharashtrians with the Shiv Sena. It is an open secret from the 4th, when the results were still coming out, and I was in a Fortuner with 2 high level Sanghis on my way on the Expressway to Mumbai, that Hindus have forgotten their fear of the Musalman and must be reminded. Jin states mein kaafi time se dange nahin hue hain, wahan BJP haari hai. Dilli mein jajan dange fresh hain, wahan BJP jeeti clean sweep.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Please dont lecture us on Maharashtra. We know how to take care of our state. And we gave you guys a proper reply for the stunt you pulled with Maharashtrians with the Shiv Sena. It is an open secret from the 4th, when the results were still coming out, and I was in a Fortuner with 2 high level Sanghis on my way on the Expressway to Mumbai, that Hindus have forgotten their fear of the Musalman and must be reminded. Jin states mein kaafi time se dange nahin hue hain, wahan BJP haari hai. Dilli mein jajan dange fresh hain, wahan BJP jeeti clean sweep.
Where the hell I talked about Maharashtra and here BJP ruled police state caught the culprit. Anyway I always said BJP need to learn from congress lot more things on how to maintain their grip on voters by fear of others.

Users who are viewing this thread