“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharma Ji

Banned
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In this interview, Patrick Bet-David speaks with Dominik Tarczyński, a bold Polish Member of the European Parliament. They discuss Poland's firm stance on illegal immigration and its role as a bastion of safety and tradition in Europe. Tarczyński shares his views on the global influence of U.S. politics, his support for Donald Trump, and the challenges Europe faces from radical Islam and leftist ideologies.

@vsdoc @Lulldapull @Dalit @Yommie @Guru Dutt pls tag others

I love this guy. Guys like him and Geert are mushrooming everywhere.

I've said it before. Europe is not one place you want to fk with.

They are getting over genocide and war fatigue from the last century.

Muslims are playing with fire.

Mod edit

Cheers, Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
The all time classic ....

I must have watched this a million times. And it never gets old.

Cheers, Doc

The all time classic ....

I must have watched this a million times. And it never gets old.

Cheers, Doc

I can believe that you did watch this "classic" 🤣

Poland is along the route to a lot of illegal immigrants, he is making sure they end up in the UK if anywhere.

The situation is not that black and white, in the sense that the real attack is against the logic of globalism, the architects of this were not Muslims

What most in the west fail to realize is that these migrants were paid to go turn into Daesh and ISIS and before that Al-Qaeda. The GCC/ Turkey funded the whole operation. When the Iraqi and Syrian armies routed these guys, they piled into the EU, because they were allowed in with open arms cuz their comrades were fighting and yelling saddam must go Qazzafi must go Assad must go…….😝

This is a failure of western policy!

I can believe that you did watch this "classic" 🤣

Poland is along the route to a lot of illegal immigrants, he is making sure they end up in the UK if anywhere.

The situation is not that black and white, in the sense that the real attack is against the logic of globalism, the architects of this were not Muslims

He is a smart cookie. Notice how he immediately said that UK was different.

Because it had 3rd and 4th generation Muslims.

Like most of you guys here.

He knows his history.

Cheers, Doc

What most in the west fail to realize is that these migrants were paid to go turn into Daesh and ISIS and before that Al-Qaeda. The GCC/ Turkey funded the whole operation. When the Iraqi and Syrian armies routed these guys, they piled into the EU, because they were allowed in with open arms cuz their comrades were fighting and yelling saddam must go Qazzafi must go Assad must go…….😝

This is a failure of western policy!

This Dominik Tarczyński bashes Muslims outwardly, the hidden grammar is an attack on others, which he will never go after, to over compensate he is more strident on Muslims

As Poland is a crucial NATO ally he can perhaps get away with more

Remember the eastern euros, the Ukrainians when it was war how the Asians and Africans were treated

Also, what's his background, is he polish going back generations, just wondering, surname from where

This Dominik Tarczyński bashes Muslims outwardly, the hidden grammar is an attack on others, which he will never go after, to over compensate he is more strident on Muslims

As Poland is a crucial NATO ally he can perhaps get away with more

Remember the eastern euros, the Ukrainians when it was war how the Asians and Africans were treated

Also, what's his background, is he polish going back generations, just wondering, surname from where

Agree. But why not.

Cheers, Doc

He is a smart cookie. Notice how he immediately said that UK was different.

Because it had 3rd and 4th generation Muslims.

Like most of you guys here.

He knows his history.

Cheers, Doc

What he said was simple and uncontroversial, Poland has no compulsion to take other refugees from other wars.

But it leans into a nativist and anti globalist narrative, it's an indirect criticism of every war in the last 20 years, the strident no to Muslims is a really easy thing to say, he leaves out all the other important bits, because then he gets no platform at all

What he said was simple and uncontroversial, Poland has no compulsion to take other refugees from other wars.

But it leans into a nativist and anti globalist narrative, it's an indirect criticism of every war in the last 20 years, the strident no to Muslims is a really easy thing to say, he leaves out all the other important bits, because then he gets no platform at all

Again I say.

Why not?

Every nation on earth has its own people already.

If they want more, they will allow them.

But even there, they are well within their rights to allow the demographic and the race they want.

Notice the other ongoing thread on Taiwan. Learned @Joe Shearer approves. So I'm in good (safe) company.

For now.

Cheers, Doc

Again I say.

Why not?

Every nation on earth has its own people already.

If they want more, they will allow them.

But even there, they are well within their rights to allow the demographic and the race they want.

Notice the other ongoing thread on Taiwan. Learned @Joe Shearer approves. So I'm in good (safe) company.

For now.

Cheers, Doc

So I broadly agree with you.

The type of person to direct that question to, is not on this forum.

We can only speculate their thinking, the public and private thinking.

I will go one further doc, why can't a European White catholic nation maintain and be firm on these traditional Catholic values? That's the real point here.

Who gets most upset and threatened by that?

So I broadly agree with you.

The type of person to direct that question to, is not on this forum.

We can only speculate their thinking, the public and private thinking.

I will go one further doc, why can't a European White catholic nation maintain and be firm on these traditional Catholic values? That's the real point here.

Who gets most upset and threatened by that?

Aaahhhhh

Its all an evil Zionist payback.

Bhai (brother), you guys have 50+ countries.

Leave something, some place for the rest.

Cheers, Doc

Aaahhhhh

Its all an evil Zionist payback.

Bhai (brother), you guys have 50+ countries.

Leave something, some place for the rest.

Cheers, Doc

This is your inference doc

If you see a problem, you identify the cause, as a doctor you know this most

just because the answer is not "Muslims are the problem" you divert and bury the question... Ok.

Also, what's wrong with a strong Catholic values white European nation, this worries you?

This is your inference doc

If you see a problem, you identify the cause, as a doctor you know this most

just because the answer is not "Muslims are the problem" you divert and bury the question... Ok.

Also, what's wrong with a strong Catholic values white European nation, this worries you?

I meant to ask you. No one believes that people will not migrate to other lands. They will.

But what is the problem in also alongside making your own worth living in?

Look at us Hindus and the one Hindu nation we have. We have a huge expat population. But alongside those of us living here have made India a country we can start believing its worth bringing our kids up in.

You guys have 50+. Why not do the same?

Even the Chinese are like us in that respect.

And to really add insult to injury, guys like @Dalit @PAKISTANFOREVER and @hussain0216 actually believe that your culture and way of life is superior, and do their best to try and convert their adopted Christian countries into the Muslim failed states they come from.

That's some heavy pharmacological grade delusion there.

Add @mulj and @Alter_Ego too. There are obviously many others. Just tagging those whose IDs are recent and have stuck.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back