“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU LOST.

LOL watch how your white boys are scolding the police and the entire world.

Bro you are prematurely celebrating.

Even this is working against you.

As even the moderates and liberals among the whites are getting pissed off now.

Once you lose them, you have only your migrant Muslim community to fall back on.

Socially, economically, politically, legally.

The Zionists instigated the anti-muslim UK riots. This will impact all coloreds down the road. Not just muslims:

Notice how dirty Hindutva rapists are jumping up and down LOL

Bro you are prematurely celebrating.

Even this is working against you.

As even the moderates and liberals about the whites are getting pissed off.

Bring it on. Absolutely bring it on. You even failed to do that. You just rioted against the police and got jailed afterwards.

You achieved absolutely nothing. All your side did is steal and break things.

You disappointed very badly. What happened to your promise of race wars and crusades?

Leaving where? I don't live in Poland.
Oops. My mistake. I thought I detected a certain undercurrent of enthusiasm for getting to meet Polish women.

Apologies.

Bring it on. Absolutely bring it on. You even failed to do that. You just rioted against the police and got jailed afterwards.

You achieved absolutely nothing. All your side did is steal and break things.

You disappointed very badly. What happened to your promise of race wars and crusades?

My side is sitting peacefully in India having pakodas and chai in the rain.

Our version of popcorn with a good show.

Notice how dirty Hindutva rapists are jumping up and down LOL
They got no choice. If they ain't onboard with the agenda, no more GDP growth, investments, trade.......The west will pull its support and then its all over. They've already done it to China. Chinese trade figures with the US have done down to only $250b down from $800b annually.

@Joe Shearer ... Can we consider a "civilizational trauma dump" or "civilizations on trial" sub section in this forum? Your standing can make this happen 😎

It may even attract a whole new type of forummer, could do wonders for traffic
Tell me what to do, and let me see if I can do it.:giggle:

My side is sitting peacefully in India having pakodas and chai in the rain.

Our version of popcorn with a good show.

I am talking about your victim white boys in Britain. Why did they fail to convince the people of Britain to be on their side?

They got no choice. If they ain't onboard with the agenda, no more GDP growth, investments, trade.......The west will pull its support and then its all over.

You think we are enthusiastic about this because the west is making us do it?

Lol

The west is doing our work for us.

And paying us well for their labors.

They got no choice. If they ain't onboard with the agenda, no more GDP growth, investments, trade.......The west will pull its support and then its all over. They've already done it to China. Chinese trade figures with the US have done down to only $250b down from $800b annually.
Promises, promises.....

Don't get upset. It is the absolute truth and white boys don't like it. I like it very much though.
I'm not upset.

Last time I looked at my navel (after cleaning out the lint), I got Chocolat au Lait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back