“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well if you are now not parsi and Zoroastrian but Hindu i dunno doc, I will remain forever unsure which doc we are getting
How about what a ditzy blonde equivalent called him, 'Sanjiv Gujji (sic)'?

We need not compare one to the other, or elevate one above the other, but the facts are facts, so long as they are not used in a polemical argument. The Zoroastrians - and several other minorities - were treated far more harshly in the past 14 centuries, than Pakistani Hindus have been in the last 7 decades.

I don't know the history of Zoroastrians in detail, the long history of suffering it seems, but this civilizational score card on who was more liberal is a dead end, it almost ensure it never ends.

Pakistani Hindus have no doubt been failed, if ever there was intention to do right by them.

But then dalits have been failed, exploited and abused since dalits have existed, or should I say created to remain a sub species of humanity within India.

They are so effectively marginalised they cannot even pop up on a forum to stick it to someone, there is generally someone more worse off than you.

Ultimately, South Asians have no concept of a shared moral economy or duty, this pontificating seems utterly lame and self serving from a Birdseye view, because that's what the people are

Let's indeed hope for more enlightenment, radical broad and penetrating enlightenment, if you have the balls and moral conviction

I don't know the history of Zoroastrians in detail, the long history of suffering it seems, but this civilizational score card on who was more liberal is a dead end, it almost ensure it never ends.

Pakistani Hindus have no doubt been failed, if ever there was intention to do right by them.

But then dalits have been failed, exploited and abused since dalits have existed, or should I say created to remain a sub species of humanity within India.

They are so effectively marginalised they cannot even pop up on a forum to stick it to someone, there is generally someone more worse off than you.

Ultimately, South Asians have no concept of a shared moral economy or duty, this pontificating seems utterly lame and self serving from a Birdseye view, because that's what the people are

Let's indeed hope for more enlightenment, radical broad and penetrating enlightenment, if you have the balls and moral conviction
Did you just agree with me?

I have to admit that your response shored up my belief in the comprehension abilities of members of this forum, to be told that a civilisational score card was a dead end.

Maybe I should shift to an AI tool, since my normal writing has such a bewildering effect on others.

I have to admit that your response shored up my belief in the comprehension abilities of members of this forum, to be told that a civilisational score card was a dead end.

Maybe I should shift to an AI tool, since my normal writing has such a bewildering effect on others.

A commentary on the quality of comprehension and what is comprehensible on this forum?

Wrong section Joe, please post in the feedback section.😇

A commentary on the quality of comprehension and what is comprehensible on this forum?

Wrong section Joe, please post in the feedback section.😇
No, no, neither enough time nor enough patience.

Use them special mod buttons.

For the cause of enlightenment.😐

Or not, time for a snack.
I've dined. Go ahead; remember
"....the feast of reason, and the flow of soul."

I've dined. Go ahead; remember
"....the feast of reason, and the flow of soul."
Glad you come out with a quote, I was literally starting to feel inadequate, this exchange needed something like that to compliment our desi discussion on enlightenment values in south Asia 🙃

But....you saved the day Joe, rest assured a very very good day's work.

a civilisational score card was a dead end.

A dead end is exactly how scores are settled.

Two things in this world are a constant.

A people inherently never change.

And

Civilizational memory spans many generations, centuries even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back