“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise you not only scored a self goal, you are now trying to drill the ball through the net?

Of course Venezuela and South Africa are not part of the Global North.

Of course they are Christian. NOT Muslim.

Of course Indonesia is Muslim. As is Bangladesh. 400 million Muslims accounted for there in the Global South.

All of them put together are simply 25% of the Global South.

75% literally do not care.

And this 25% is not all cause support for Muslims. Its ONLY because of the gory Gaza visuals.

The flip side my learned misguided friend is that Muslims are 33% of the Global South.

Yet with two big Christian countries leading the legal campaign, you have only 25% of the Global South.

That means a large chunk of the Muslim Global South simply do not care?

No? Kyun sahi bola na?

Cheers, Doc

All you are telling me is emotionally and psychologically you cannot compute and digest non Muslim action for Muslims, it's ok you have plenty of company

Look at the silly things you need to say to fatten out your post with words... Venezuela and South Africa not the global South?🤣
But doc has no shame, onward he marches lol

These countries expelled their ambassador

So as the Brahmin of the global South, how many more countries will you disparage 🤔

Buddhism originated in India we are told, where are they in India?
Buddhists were slaughtered and their monasteries plundered by Brahminists. The part of South Asia where I came from was heavily Buddhist until Hindu conquerors forcibly brought back caste and Sanatan. Today, Hindus in BIMARU states bitch and moan that this part of South Asia is now Muslim and that the inhabitants are all invaders because they aren't Hindu. This is the level of respect Hindus have for our ancestors.

All you are telling me is emotionally and psychologically you cannot compute and digest non Muslim action for Muslims, it's ok you have plenty of company

Look at the silly things you need to say to fatten out your post with words... Venezuela and South Africa not the global South?🤣
But doc has no shame, onward he marches lol

These countries expelled their ambassador

So as the Brahmin of the global South, how many more countries will you disparage 🤔

You are not reading my posts simply jumping to hit back.

The numbers are screaming at you.

MUSLIMS DO NOT CARE ABOUT GAZA.

Cheers, Doc

@vsdoc calls India the leader of the global South, then removes nations from his imagined club
You are not reading my posts simply jumping to hit back.

The numbers are screaming at you.

MUSLIMS DO NOT CARE ABOUT GAZA.

Cheers, Doc
Ok man🤣

Let's leave this one here, the article is old btw, there is more, so you can put the calculator away for your civilizational net assesment mathematics🤣

we know you will change the goal posts for reasons to long to go into, eventually the global South will just be people on the RSS WhatsApp distribution 👍🏼

@vsdoc calls India the leader of the global South, then removes nations from his imagined club
Ok man🤣

Let's leave this one here, the article is old btw, there is more, so you can put the calculator away for your civilizational net assesment mathematics🤣

we know you will change the goal posts for reasons to long to go into, eventually the global South will just be people on the RSS WhatsApp distribution 👍🏼

Bhai I am hurt.

I dig up data to debate with you.

I use your data to debate with you.

Still you are not happy.

Are you a girl?! Serious question. Such irrationality screams xx at a particular time of the month.

Cheers, Doc

Buddhists were slaughtered and their monasteries plundered by Brahminists. The part of South Asia where I came from was heavily Buddhist until Hindu conquerors forcibly brought back caste and Sanatan. Today, Hindus in BIMARU states bitch and moan that this part of South Asia is now Muslim and that the inhabitants are all invaders because they aren't Hindu. This is the level of respect Hindus have for our ancestors.

wee tidbit for you @vsdoc

During the second half of the third century, the Mobad Zoroastrian high priest Kirder dominated the religious policy of the state. He ordered the destruction of several Buddhist monasteries in Afghanistan, since the amalgam of Buddhism and Zoroastrianism manifested in the form of a "Buddha-Mazda" deity appeared to him as heresy. Buddhism quickly recovered after his death.

Bhai I am hurt.

I dig up data to debate with you.

I use your data to debate with you.

Still you are not happy.

Are you a girl?! Serious question. Such irrationality screams xx at a particular time of the month.

Cheers, Doc

Doc, you shared a world factbook of populations🤣

Then did you civilisational maths on your civilizational calculator.... Ok enough, I indulged too much, my fault.

Doc, you shared a world factbook of populations🤣

Then did you civilisational maths on your civilizational calculator.... Ok enough, I indulged too much, my fault.

No bro. I did my research. Into the global south specifically. You do yours.

I find it tedious to post links. Makes the other guy lazy.

Cheers, Doc

No bro. I did my research. Into the global south specifically. You do yours.

I find it tedious to post links. Makes the other guy lazy.

Cheers, Doc
Now you are being a cutie with me😜

I hate to say this, but in the stark comparison of two civilizations and two different races and peoples, the Pakistanis have been far better to their Hindus than Iranians have been to their Zoroastrian minorities.
Sadly, yes. It was planned and systematic extermination from the outset.

As Hindus, you guys must know this. Not asking you to love our Muslims or Pakistanis. But this is genuine credible perspective. We think of the Iranis as clean civilized better versions of Pakistanis.
Two different cans of worms. We need not compare one to the other, or elevate one above the other, but the facts are facts, so long as they are not used in a polemical argument. The Zoroastrians - and several other minorities - were treated far more harshly in the past 14 centuries, than Pakistani Hindus have been in the last 7 decades. It is difficult to compare the two situations, except to say that it is a matter of pleasure that we lived in enlightened times and offered the Parsi, and then the Irani, to name just two communities, a viable way of life outside their homeland.

Sadly, yes. It was planned and systematic extermination from the outset.

Two different cans of worms. We need not compare one to the other, or elevate one above the other, but the facts are facts, so long as they are not used in a polemical argument. The Zoroastrians - and several other minorities - were treated far more harshly in the past 14 centuries, than Pakistani Hindus have been in the last 7 decades. It is difficult to compare the two situations, except to say that it is a matter of pleasure that we lived in enlightened times and offered the Parsi, and then the Irani, to name just two communities, a viable way of life outside their homeland.

Harshly.

Lol

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back