“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not technically "racism" when they do not want Muslims regardless of race and ethnicity.

Surely an intelligent heavyweight like you would know that?

Cheers, Doc

The girl in Melbourne didn't know I was Muslim. She was talking about pure racism against non-whites. She was a typical blonde Scandinavian and had just returned from visiting her relatives in Denmark.

P.S. Appearances notwithstanding, I do not wear my religion on my sleeve. I only spring into action when confronted by extreme Islamophobes.

The girl in Melbourne didn't know I was Muslim. She was talking about pure racism against non-whites. She was a typical blonde Scandinavian.

Then what relevance does it have to the discussion?

Denmark does not want Muslims. Nothing to do with racism at all.

This is a new game being played. Of trying to coopt all people of color and the larger global south to your cause?

Cheers, Doc

This is a new game being played. Of trying to coopt all people of color and the larger global south to your cause?

Cheers, Doc

I know the history of the far right in Denmark. The core question is what does it mean to be Danish, and they have been targeting all types of non-whites. The Muslim thing mentioned here is part of a bigger picture.

Your denial and ignorance of reality will not change the bigger picture of the rise of the far right in the West.

I know the history of the far right in Denmark. The core question is what does it mean to be Danish, and they have been targeting all types of non-whites. The Muslim thing mentioned here is part of a bigger picture.

Ok.

I just noticed that both of us have near about the same posts and the same number of thanks. You were out of circulation for nearly a decade.

You must have posted your tits off in the first innings.

Nothing new.

I didn't believe it when a girl in Melbourne told me 20 years ago that she was disgusted how her relatives in Denmark were so racist. I had thought Scandinavian countries were very liberal but she told me not really.
I don't believe its racist on the part of any native population to push back against an out of control influx of outsiders, spl those with whom there are little to no cultural similarities, more so if some of are of an extremist bent.

Afghans in Pakistan as an example, or illegal alien Banglus flooding India's north east, or illegal from Mexicans and Hondurans etc into the united states, or even the Brampton Indian lot in Canada.. its only natural for the locals to push back a bit.

ye dekho, England's been on the boil since that African guy killed those little girls, and then the whole airport drama

@vsdoc

I don't believe its racist on the part of any native population to push back against an out of control influx of outsiders, spl those with whom there are little to no cultural similarities, more so if some of are of an extremist bent.

Afghans in Pakistan as an example, or illegal alien Banglus flooding India's north east, or illegal from Mexicans and Hondurans etc into the united states, or even the Brampton Indian lot in Canada.. its only natural for the locals to push back a bit.

ye dekho, England's been on the boil since that African guy killed those little girls, and then the whole airport drama

@vsdoc

Airport drama most of the Pakistani crowd here were predicting dire things for the cop who kicked the guy.

Any progress on that investigation, in your trawling of you tube. I've sort of lost interest once I saw that the Muslim side chickened out from open race wars. And Tommy was out of town as well. To be honest.

@Dalit @PAKISTANFOREVER @hussain0216 @mulj @Alter_Ego

Cheers, Doc

Ok.

I just noticed that both of us have near about the same posts and the same number of thanks. You were out of circulation for nearly a decade.

You must have posted your tits off in the first innings.

LOL, I never cared for or sought likes or positive ratings (in the old forum). That is why I speak my mind and go medieval on people who attack Pakistan or Muslims unreasonably.

I agree with you and would add all Indians to the mix.

I have already written that skilled migration is an admission of failure by a government that they can't train their own people for 21st century jobs, and that 99% of Indians fake their skills to get migration, then learn on the job. The African and Muslim migrants only take low paying jobs, but Indians take top paying jobs from the locals where their government has failed its own citizens. Theyhave every right to be angry at their government.

Cheers, Doc
Doc, the only game is your game to poison the well 🤣 and it's not very sophisticated, or likely to succeed.

You are doing damage to Hindu's, I don't think you realise or care

I remember answering with an "I'm indifferent to him"

idhar toh Shiv Ji and his son Ganesh Ji ki chalti hai

I doubt a person of your appetite for knowledge is indifferent to the biggest figure in the western world over the last 2k years.

Come on, tell us..

Airport drama most of the Pakistani crowd here were predicting dire things for the cop who kicked the guy.

Any progress on that investigation, in your trawling of you tube. I've sort of lost interest once I saw that the Muslim side chickened out from open race wars. And Tommy was out of town as well. To be honest.
No idea, the thread here has been my go to place for updates.. thing seems to have quietened down.

I agree with you and would add all Indians to the mix.

I have already written that skilled migration is an admission of failure by a government that they can't train their own people for 21st century jobs, and that 99% of Indians fake their skills to get migration, then learn on the job. The African and Muslim migrants only take low paying jobs, but Indians take top paying jobs from the locals where their government has failed its own citizens.
I did mention the Indians
or even the Brampton Indian lot in Canada.. its only natural for the locals to push back a bit.
There's Indians up and down the economic ladder and skill set tree heading to Canada in droves. Many (most?) are going the legal route. Trudeau has made it such that a Canadian citizenship can essentially be purchased. I know some who went, lumber industry trucking, odd jobs in restaurants, to proper corporate ones.

It wont end well for the west if they don't impose some kind of quality control on it all.

I'm toh happy in India 😎

"I doubt a person of your appetite for knowledge is indifferent to the biggest figure in the western world over the last 2k years."

@r3ealist .. meri limit ho gai din ki ..

I know as much as I've picked up over the years, casually.. no theologian here. Jesus' story is pretty standard hero's journey stuff but I found it lacking in depth and not compelling enough. Our great religious lore and tomes/texts are superior.. proper philosophical ponderings, deep stuff.. very different from the Abrahamic "this good, that bad" simpleton playbook.

Last edited:
Doc, the only game is your game to poison the well 🤣 and it's not very sophisticated, or likely to succeed.

You are doing damage to Hindu's, I don't think you realise or care

Why do you say that?

1) I AM a Hindu (you know exactly how, its not religious but civilizational and cultural)

2) We Hindus are not sitting in the west letting our motherland implode like you guys.

3) A healthy vibrant progressing and economically and militarily and diplomatically strong India is what we Hindus are building and have achieved quite a lot in that regard

4) Enough for more Hindus not to have to move to the West

5) Those who do move to the West are adults and can make the careful choice of whether to continue with their Indian citizenship, or put their eggs (and sperm) in the white man's basket

6) Once they do take that decision, the burden of their well being does not reside with us. It resides with the country they have adopted.

7) When I say Hindu above, I include the miniscule Parsi community as well. A large portion of my blood relatives are in the west. Many many decades now.

8) Our fight is against radical Islam. Not Islam or Muslims who are peaceful and mind their own business and do not create a nuisance or a security threat. That is a pretty common thread that binds all Indians across the political spectrum. Hell, even Nobel laureate Joe is in agreement on that.

Cheers, Doc

Why do you say that?

1) I AM a Hindu (you know exactly how, its not religious but civilizational and cultural)

2) We Hindus are not sitting in the west letting our motherland implode like you guys.

3) A healthy vibrant progressing and economically and militarily and diplomatically strong India is what we Hindus are building and have achieved quite a lot in that regard

4) Enough for more Hindus not to have to move to the West

5) Those who do move to the West are adults and can make the careful choice of whether to continue with their Indian citizenship, or put their eggs (and sperm) in the white man's basket

6) Once they do take that decision, the burden of their well being does not reside with us. It resides with the country they have adopted.

7) When I say Hindu above, I include the miniscule Parsi community as well. A large portion of my blood relatives are in the west. Many many decades now.

8) Our fight is against radical Islam. Not Islam or Muslims who are peaceful and mind their own business and do not create a nuisance or a security threat. That is a pretty common thread that binds all Indians across the political spectrum. Hell, even Nobel laureate Joe is in agreement on that.

Cheers, Doc

Ok, well if you are now not parsi and Zoroastrian but Hindu i dunno doc, I will remain forever unsure which doc we are getting

My point was that if you want to create a wedge between the Muslims and the Muslim world against any potential natural allies like the global South that's not going to succeed and will out Hindus as a type of collaborating class within the global South
This ofcourse is already out there, especially since October last year.

Therefore I would say this approach will do no good for Hindus, in a global world.

Even in the UK, the counter marches had cross sectional support in major cities, any Muslim probably didn't need to bother coming out.

So what are we left with, befuddled doc wondering what angle will give him the blood bath he seeks?

Ok, well if you are now not parsi and Zoroastrian but Hindu i dunno doc, I will remain forever unsure which doc we are getting

My point was that if you want to create a wedge between the Muslims and the Muslim world against any potential natural allies like the global South that's not going to succeed and will out Hindus as a type of collaborating class within the global South
This ofcourse is already out there, especially since October last year.

Therefore I would say this approach will do no good for Hindus, in a global world.

Even in the UK, the counter marches had cross sectional support in major cities, any Muslim probably didn't need to bother coming out.

So what are we left with, befuddled doc wondering what angle will give him the blood bath he seeks?

See, the same game Developer is playing.

Who said the global south has not problems with Muslims?

Who said being Muslim hostile is directly construed as working against the global south?

You? A Muslim?

Would you like me to rattle off the number of nations within the global south who have historical and ongoing Muslim strife?

Sorry buddy.

Muslims does NOT EQUAL to the global south. You are part of the global south, just as we Hindus are.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. We are all Hindu. For most of the world, including most of the Muslim world, even Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are Hindu.

It is a cultural and civilizational term. Not a religious one.

The religious technical term is Sanatani. He who professes the Sanatan Dharam faith.

See, the same game Developer is playing.

Who said the global south has not problems with Muslims?

Who said being Muslim hostile is directly construed as working against the global south?

You? A Muslim?

Would you like me to rattle off the number of nations within the global south who have historical and ongoing Muslim strife?

Sorry buddy.

Muslims does NOT EQUAL to the global south. You are part of the global south, just as we Hindus are.

Cheers, Doc
A huge chunk of the global South is Muslim.

These word games are embarrassing doc, no global grouping of nations has absolute agreement or lack of conflict....durrrr captain obvious 🤡

Look at brics, yet it still exists as a concept and group

Therefore according to you the global South is meaningless as an idea🤔

Btw, it's the global South that mounted the strongest legal defence of Gaza... South Africa, south America.... That takes bravery and conviction, though obviously you cannot stomach this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back