“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO you did bend over, that's why when you check the ancestry of a Parsi, you see a big fat chank of Indic. You guys definitely stood up for Aryan purity.

View attachment 60702

Ab chal, give another laugh react, uncle. Cope as much as you like. Every Iranian here is closer to their Persian ancestors than you. And serves you right for being a nasty, senile bigot.

Bro, I would rather be a 99% Hindu blood stock than forsake my ancestry and God and Prophet for that of an Arab invader. And that too a 4th generation (Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity and finally Islam) localised tribal copy of my own. Hope that explains how Parsis look at you and Iranis.

Cheers, Doc

To be fair, Alexander the Gay and his men had marched across Europe and Asia. And Alexander was dying of syphilis. But yes, that's what I mean.

You guys have your own peoplehood and privilege of the same strong foundation you give others credit for.

Iranians by and large respect their past. Even not so secretly envy it. Their pre Islamic glory days versus their 1000 year Islamic existence. That is the only difference between them and most of you.

Cheers, Doc
Oh bhai we the real simple humble pendu destroyed the Macedonians near Bahawalpur. That battle waged by raja Porous was Alexander’s last one. He picked up the pieces and went home.

Syphlis didn’t kill him, but the famous sindh mosquito gave him malaria…..😝

By the time he reached Iraq, he died from very high malarial fever….😝

Oh bhai we the real simple humble pendu destroyed the Macedonians near Bahawalpur. That battle waged by raja Porous was Alexander’s last one. He picked up the pieces and went home.

Syphlis didn’t kill him, but the famous sindh mosquito gave him malaria…..😝

By the time he reached Iraq, he died from very high malarial fever….😝

Tertiary syphilis bro. Most credible historical records attest to that.

If anti-Semitism is a sham, then all the more is Islamophobia a sham narrative. An industry. Backed by big money. Billions of petro dollars. Couched in credible (for hire) "unbiased" white faces.

Imagine 2 billion people needing a crutch of institutionalized hate to prop them up.

At least the Jews are only 25 million. Surrounded on all 4 sides by 500 million of you. With serious existential concerns.

This chooran does not sell to Indians. Never did. And now the US and Europe have woken up too.

So save it.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Sure you ignore my posts. I believe you.

LOL, yes I ignore your posts in the sense that I scan them quickly for anything worth responding and usually find nothing new.

You are an insignificant pipsqueak bouncing up and down desperately for attention and some people give it to you.
Not me.

Poland's earlier Conservative Prime Minister on Muslims and Illegal Migration and the risk to the security and demographics and Christian soul and identity of his country and of Europe at large.

Pretty much the same views as Dominik. Shared by Hungary. Shared by Holland. Shared by Italy. And a sentiment that is on the rise across the western world.

Muslim migrants are destroying European culture.

You can bury your head in the sand and cancel and shut down these voices in your tiny protected Muslim enclaves. But the world will move on regardless.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
LOL, yes I ignore your posts in the sense that I scan them quickly for anything worth responding and usually find nothing new.

You are an insignificant pipsqueak bouncing up and down desperately for attention and some people give it to you.
Not me.

The topic of this thread is not vsdoc.

It is Poland and its zero tolerance for Muslim migration. And that Muslim migrants are destroying European culture.

Do try to rein in your obsession and discuss the topic and not individual personalities here.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

It is Poland and its zero tolerance for Muslim migration. And that Muslim migrants are destroying European culture.

Do try to rein in your obsession and discuss the topic and not individual personalities here.

Cheers, Doc
page 10 of my most excellent spicy thread !

9xHkRsoNqk.jpg

@vsdoc
83365921.jpg

page 10 of my most excellent spicy thread !

9xHkRsoNqk.jpg

@vsdoc
83365921.jpg

Sharma ji, "your" thread was carried on the backs of the Indo Pak jodi of @r3alist and @vsdoc with cameos by the Iran Pak jodi of @Tehrani021 and apna bhai @Lulldapull .

Lekin why you wasting the few posts you get every 8 hours on these stupid cricket memes? I know you have your own opinions off the group. Why not share them here?

Dekho bhai, apne ko to ban hona hi hai. Ye kafan maathe pe baandh ke chalo.

Live like a lion for 5 minutes rather than a fattu for a lifetime.

Aapki marzi.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

What did I just read....🤣🤣

What did I just read....🤣🤣

I like pontificating. I know there are some ex friends (one in particular) gnashing their teeth wanting to ban me. I'm just going to have my fun while I can, and move somewhere else when I cannot. Pretty simple really. Be like water and flow through the path of least resistance.

And then create resistance as you flow through. Possibly collapsing both banks, and damming the upstream flow for good.

Cheers, Doc

Good choice Sharma, smart, I mean smart enough for the average here

Btw, remember I asked you do you hate Jesus 😇
I remember answering with an "I'm indifferent to him"

idhar toh Shiv Ji and his son Ganesh Ji ki chalti hai

Nothing new.

I didn't believe it when a girl in Melbourne told me 20 years ago that she was disgusted how her relatives in Denmark were so racist. I had thought Scandinavian countries were very liberal but she told me not really.

Its not technically "racism" when they do not want Muslims regardless of race and ethnicity.

Surely an intelligent heavyweight like you would know that?

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back