On Modis Visit Whitehouse Engages Pro-Khalistan Groups !

Maybe I do , please enlighten me
Maybe Saddam Hussain should have closed Iraqi airspace to prevent America from attacking ...if that's the reason you give and believe !
Mention Not
What a mess!
It's gonna get worse
I don't even like rice
Boxing above weight? Eh
Maybe that's the reason
Not eating your diet
Can't expect a sensible conversation ,can I?
Exactly the reason MODS have tied a pink saree around your neck.

What makes you think that?
Is your society, think tanks, talking heads, generals mainly talking about China? As per your strategic threat? Nope

Still Pakistan...somehow isi did regime change in Bangladesh 😂

Plus it's just knowing the psyche, Pakistan is the smaller nation, china is the bigger one, you would need bravery to take on the challenge of the bigger nation and obviously we see resistance

Yes I wonder why ?

Maybe the minority that you are talking about already got its own country ! Right at the time of independence if I remember it correctly

They already have their country of dreams , maybe it's about time we ask them what are they doing in india?
They can pretty much do everything there, create their own boards

Ohh ! But we already had a partition?
Now we'll see what we can do about it ,

Pop quiz: which country had a partition in early 1970's
A: india
B: other country
No, Pakistan IS ONLY for Pakistani citizens

Pakistan will not accept any Indian regardless of background

Indian Muslims have their own land and areas and if India turns more hindutva and communal then Indian Muslims with upto 250 million population can seek as per the U.N self determination

This is exactly what is needed because India will fail to control the hindutva

Look at the topic and then what you Indians are obsessed with.
We definitely are derailing from the topic
No Pakistani farmer is known to swing from trees and no Pakistani soldier has gone on social media complaining of belly half full
Is that how you are keeping the economy afloat?
A poor country with rich people eh?
Neither we have a Manipure cut off from rest of the country and Pakistanis are nowhere in the race where escape India are now just next to Mexicans for being the numerous aliens in America.
Please read more about manipur !

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back