(opinion) Congratulations (in advance) to nawaz sharif for becoming the 24th PM of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziaulislam

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Congratulations to PM nawaz sharif to be coming the 24th PM of Pakistan

Hopefully the abducted memebers of national assembly can now be released 😂

Better then tribal areas.. abduction is better then killing of members of national assembly

Now it's time to heal the country let's give Nawaz sharif and maryum nawaz next 10 years in peace so they can bring development (and riches) to Pakistan (and London)

Pakistan zindabad
Nawaz sharif and army painda bad

Mocking aside. It’s a sad day for Pakistan. I see videos of people made to swear with their hands on the Quran that they will vote for NS being given 2000 rupees - I see videos of houses raided - women stripped to threaten and humiliate. They call this fair elections? Pakistan will continue to bleed because the bandage has been hijacked.

Mocking aside. It’s a sad day for Pakistan. I see videos of people made to swear with their hands on the Quran that they will vote for NS being given 2000 rupees - I see videos of houses raided - women stripped to threaten and humiliate. They call this fair elections? Pakistan will continue to bleed because the bandage has been hijacked.
Where was this anger in 1999 during a military coup?
Where was this anger in 2018 when IK was brought in?
Where was this anger when Papa Johns corruption scandal was covered as he was a fauji?

Why only complain now? This game has been going on for decades. It will continue for decades.

Every country has a fauj, Pak fauj has a country.

Where was this anger when Papa Johns corruption scandal was covered as he was a fauji?

Why only complain now? This game has been going on for decades. It will continue for decades.
The truth is,

Imran Khan was going to win in 2018 Elections. It is a propaganda of the media to show Nawaz Sharif as mazloom saying IK won the election due to army support.

The army may have supported him but in reality, every 4 out of 5 people in the house were favouring Imran Khan in Punjab , KPK and Karachi.. He would have won regardless of support or not.

He is still the most popular leader in Pakistan but the suppression of freedom will cost him the elections. This is the funniest election in the history of Pakistan, I would call it worse than 2002 elections.

The truth is,

Imran Khan was going to win in 2018 Elections. It is a propaganda of the media to show Nawaz Sharif as mazloom saying IK won the election due to army support.

The army may have supported him but in reality, every 4 out of 5 people in the house were favouring Imran Khan in Punjab , KPK and Karachi.. He would have won regardless of support or not.

He is still the most popular leader in Pakistan but the suppression of freedom will cost him the elections. This is the funniest election in the history of Pakistan, I would call it worse than 2002 elections.
It doesn't matter who would've won. My question is where were the PDF's champions of democracy when Faiz Hameed was facilitating IK? Why cry about corruption now when no one spoke during Papa Johns scandal of junior Bajwa.

PTI fanboys may think they've a higher moral ground but in reality they're equally if not more corrupt than PPP/PML fanboys.

Congratulations to Mian Saab. For once I would support him if he is allowed to operate for 5 years.

He is not a bad politician but it is incompetence which irritates me the most.
I don't think he or anyone can finish 5 years. Inflation will result in his govt being toppled soon. IK just needs to wait it out and not do anything stupid in the meantime.

It doesn't matter who would've won. My question is where were the PDF's champions of democracy when Faiz Hameed was facilitating IK? Why cry about corruption now when no one spoke during Papa Johns scandal of junior Bajwa.

PTI fanboys may think they've a higher moral ground but in reality they're equally if not more corrupt than PPP/PML fanboys.
As I explained earlier, these is an ongoing campaign to malign PTI and it is one of many fabricated reasons to attack PTI.

All opinion polls were suggesting clean sweep for PTI in 2018, PTI was doing the biggest jalsas in the history of Pakistan and the ground was set with electable in every constituency. Just like Pakistani people were supporting them, the establishment also decided to support them.

But the support itself was genuine and did not come over night. Now they are going through a phase of allegations so this version that PTI came because of establishment is not fully true although they also supported them just like everyone else.

I don't think he or anyone can finish 5 years. An economic default is imminent. Pakistan needs to payback 27 Billion till November. Once the economy hits the floor, the government would collapse Lanka-style.

I think Sharif doesn't realise that the PM seat he has just won is not a velvet cushion but a red-hot frying pan. Once he sits his a** on it, he will feel the reality!!
You don’t stop trolling don’t you?

This thread is not about economic default or how much to pay back. That is why you keep getting SpeedLimited or banned because you start irrelevant discussion. I am letting it off but this s an example of why you keep getting in S/L despite writing good posts as well. Please edit your post as I can’t guarantee the behaviour of other mods

Congratulations to Mian Saab. For once I would support him if he is allowed to operate for 5 years.

He is not a bad politician but it is incompetence which irritates me the most.
Only issue is friction in KPK and balochistan
I hope fixes that and doesn't ban food transport or let foreign countries bomb these areas or tell terrorists you are allowed to bomb everywhere except punjab

I would request him to be lienent with killing and kidnapping of people of KPK they are idiots and very emotional ..

Maryum baji inko maaf kardein khair hey apko apkey makeup ka wastaa

With respect to debt .. Pakistanis are responsible they can take debt...

Let's see how gigantic it will be this time..was pretty bold move in 1990s to take 4% of gdp debt just to connect two cities Islamabad and lahore neither which is largest city or port hub

The other issue is crisis in China

Will China lend Pakistan more money

You need to ask that question from people of punja

They didn't show any anger then many were relieved 😅

If anyone say the current level of kidnapping and killing was happening in either 1998 or 2018 are too young to remember or too old and are now senile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back