• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Block 3 cuts might be related to RD-93 availability due to the war as well as Pakistani budget, not uavs

Russia is not really using RD-93 platforms in the war - so i dont see this being the issue as the factories making engines RD-93 series are not the same that provide the same as the Su-27 derivative series.

He is sitting in the ac n standing in front of the ac with his full flight gear on.....trying to give the impression that either he is about to or just came back from a sortie......j 10 c doesn't have a twin seat variant on which then can go for a joy ride.

He's only making a fool n a laughing stock of himself
I'm no fond of this person either but let's call a spade... a spade for once. You have seen him wearing the flight suit and sitting in the cockpit of a J-10, but what you missed out on is the Twin seat Block-52 in the background... in which the Airchief had led the flypast (Rehersals). The two J-10s flanked the Viper. There's nothing unusual about an Airchief or some V. I. P sitting in the cockpit and getting briefed about the system. Hell even Fawad Choudhry sat in the cockpit of a similar jet.

IMG_20240707_111553.png

FB_IMG_1720002906042.jpg

Do we? Where is that number set in stone?

1 J-10C is worth 3 F-7s. I appreciate one plane cannot be in 3 places at the same time, but a 300 strong PAF Fleet with J-31/J-10/F-16/JF-17 is much much better then a 400 fleet of JF-17/J-10C/F-16/Mirage/F-7 no?
Yes 20 combat squadrons.

Why is this number set in hard stone? If we had 20 sqds of Stealth for example that would put us on par with China and the US. See my point?

There were previous comments by PAF ACMS alluding to reducing the size of the PAF in light of more capable platforms, but right now, with the world "rearming" and airforces/armies getting larger and being re-equipped, i suspect PAF will maintain its fleet size at a minimum.

To me - there is a whiff of upcoming global war in the air ... people are preparing. Just look at how Italy just ordered over 500 new tanks, look at Poland, etc.

There were previous comments by PAF ACMS alluding to reducing the size of the PAF in light of more capable platforms, but right now, with the world "rearming" and airforces/armies getting larger and being re-equipped, i suspect PAF will maintain its fleet size at a minimum.

To me - there is a whiff of upcoming global war in the air ... people are preparing. Just look at how Italy just ordered over 500 new tanks, look at Poland, etc.
God forbid 🚫

Why is this number set in hard stone? If we had 20 sqds of Stealth for example that would put us on par with China and the US. See my point?
But we won't have 20 squadrons of stealth. That's just too ambitious.

Obviously, this is never going to happen, but 20 squadrons of stealth aircraft would place the PAF in the top 3 air forces in the world. Even now, the PAF would rank around 15th.

Back