I am a dog killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Imran kha
View attachment 55758
Yep, ex-Naval intelligence, ex-piggy, 59 years old, been living on the disability racket for years taunting me to come over and fight. I was peacefully sitting on my front porch trying to ignore the Zionist.

He's some high ranking Mason at the local lodge behind my house.
Dude In pakistan we are facing economical problems but atleast we don't face such socio and psycho path neighbours armed with AR15,s. You gotta stay cautious.

After my neighbor's outburst last night just before midnight, I went inside and called up a friend.

He told me older white males (Boomers) acting out is fairly common now across America and should look at all the Tic Toc videos. My friend told me these types refuse to accept the responsibility for their life choices. They like to blame others and I am an easy target - legally deaf and stay to myself.

9:30am this morning on my way back to work, crazy neighbor got in his truck and chased me. I had to drive twice the speed limit to try to get away from him.

He caught up to me at the intersection at HWY 169, got out of his truck and tried to attack me before I sped off again.

This is insane what I am going through.

Again, my crazy neighbor is Robert Ferguson, ex-cop from Jay, Oklahoma.

The police will not help me. I plan on staying inside when I get home after work. Trying my best to avoid him.

I live in Nowata, Oklahoma - the most corrupt small town in the state of Oklahoma.

Anyone have any ideas? ACLU?

Just wow. I had to call the police on the ex-piggy next door for threatening and harassing me.

And while I was on the phone with my landlord, Robert went off on me again. Told my landlord I had to get off the phone to record a video.

While recording my neighbor ranting and raving in front of my house, three cop cars showed up. My landlord called the police because she could hear Robert threatening to kill my cats during our phone conversation.

Guess who has to go to court Monday morning? Yep, me. For doing nothing more than sitting on my porch filming a crazy out of control ex-cop yelling and threatening me.

Aaaahhh this is a new twist.

You're a cat guy.

One thing I learned talking with the police....

My neighbor, Robert Ferguson, ex naval intelligence has been spying on all of my phone calls and conversations with guests in my home or on my front porch. I have to be careful what I say in my own home now.

Just wow. Spying on me is ok. I have no rights or expectations of privacy in my own home.

Robert is a nut. At least three times this evening he came up to the lot line yelling and threatening me, while tapping the gun holstered at his hip, under his t-shirt. Showed video and the cops said Robert has freedom of speech. I asked the cops if harassing me is freedom of speech. Crickets.

I have kept my being a Muslim very private to avoid problems. Now that I know he has me under total surveillance, he has heard me talk about the Quran on the phone, in my own home.

America the free - yea right.

Have you considered moving to somewhere a bit different from Oklahoma ?

Have you considered moving to somewhere a bit different from Oklahoma ?
Every fucking day.

But no money, and nowhere to go.

Latest...

Texting with a coworker about something that happened before the neighbor's dog died....

Cops came to my workplace and told me they saw one of my cats dead in the street in front of my house. After work, found all three of my cats to make sure they were ok.

Finding out right now the cops made that up, laughing at me.

Text I just received:

Its been a couple months now i don't remember which night exactly but i remember you telling me about it then a few nights later when i came to work with amanda that sheriife and short skinny city cop came in giggling about it

Every fucking day.

But no money, and nowhere to go.

Latest...

Texting with a coworker about something that happened before the neighbor's dog died....

Cops came to my workplace and told me they saw one of my cats dead in the street in front of my house. After work, found all three of my cats to make sure they were ok.

Finding out right now the cops made that up, laughing at me.
Straight up harassment, sorry about your situation.

Get a lawyer, maybe ? You have evidence.

One thing I learned talking with the police....

My neighbor, Robert Ferguson, ex naval intelligence has been spying on all of my phone calls and conversations with guests in my home or on my front porch. I have to be careful what I say in my own home now.

Just wow. Spying on me is ok. I have no rights or expectations of privacy in my own home.

Robert is a nut. At least three times this evening he came up to the lot line yelling and threatening me, while tapping the gun holstered at his hip, under his t-shirt. Showed video and the cops said Robert has freedom of speech. I asked the cops if harassing me is freedom of speech. Crickets.

I have kept my being a Muslim very private to avoid problems. Now that I know he has me under total surveillance, he has heard me talk about the Quran on the phone, in my own home.

America the free - yea right.

Sounds dangerous man.

I would have gone to the press or pulled political strings by now.

Your local mosque maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back