I am a dog killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
People actually call me the cat whisperer. Any given day I walk to mainstreet, I can have three cats follow me.

Many dog guys straight out dislike cat guys ...

Sounds dangerous man.

I would have gone to the press or pulled political strings by now.

Your local mosque maybe.
Nearest mosque is 50 miles away.

Local politics is the Mason Lodge behind my house.

My current situation will make for a great Stephen King novel.

Many dog guys straight out dislike cat guys ...
I am a cat guy by default. Over 30 years with no pets and a Turkish Van kitten came into my life. Cats just like me.

And yes, this is a dangerous situation. My landlord and best friend have already told me Robert is going to keep coming after me until I am dead.

Robert thinks I killed his dog. I didn't. Personally, I am glad I don't have to hear the damn dog bark all hours of the day anymore.

Tomorrow, I will get a photo of the new sign Robert put up. Attached to a tree, under the sign is some sort of military listening surveillance device that looks like a walkie talkie.

Some here may be able to identify it.

There have to be better laws to protect you

Surely you have more recourse

Horrible situation, how can he be spying on you?

Posting here might not help lol

There have to be better laws to protect you

Surely you have more recourse
Good morning.

This is Oklahoma. My small town of Nowata loves piggies. And the piggy next door has told me I have no rights.

I had my best friend on the phone for much of the neighbor ranting in front of my home, on the sidewalk. My friend told me this entitled piggy is very angry, off the rails, because I am remaining calm as I am being threatened and vulgarities being directed towards me. In the middle of his each of his four rants, piggy yells he has freedom of speech.

When I played the video for the cops, asked them how much I have to put up with before it becomes harassment? Silence.

I guarantee you if I walked over on the sidewalk in front of his house and did the same thing, I will be sitting in a jail cell right now.

Piggy Privilege.

Horrible situation, how can he be spying on you?

Posting here might not help lol
In Oklahoma there is no expectation of privacy once one walks outside their door.

For months, my neighbor has had video cameras directed on my backdoor and my front porch to alert him when I walk outside.

He scrutinizes videos and audios looking for something to call the cops on me. I have to keep reminding myself I live under total surveillance.

IMG_20240627_171810216_HDR (1).jpg

I am standing inside my backdoor taking a photo at the camera next door looking right back at me.

Do you have some sort of local politicians or council you can write to?

Nothing.

This is all insane. After midnight, he is on his porch yelling at me. I am inside trying to have a little peace.
This has to be harassment and there must be some laws around unsociable behaviour.

So wait,your name is Randolph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back