I am a dog killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be harassment and there must be some laws around unsociable behaviour.
One would think so, but remember, Piggy Privilege.

First YouTube account. I may show some wonderful things about a shit hole called Nowata, Oklahoma.

Update:

Neighbor came to my place of work this morning to tell me there is now a cop car stationed north of me, and south of me every night to guard my neighbor's sign calling me a dog killer.

I will see if I can get a video of this tonight.

By the way, I wasn't the one who took the first sign down.

Update:

Neighbor came to my place of work this morning to tell me there is now a cop car stationed north of me, and south of me every night to guard my neighbor's sign calling me a dog killer.

This sounds unreal, literally.

Have you gone back 40 years?

If you have a yt video, I guess tiktok too I wonder anyone on pdf on social media can amplify your predicament

Update:

This sounds unreal, literally.

Have you gone back 40 years?

If you have a yt video, I guess tiktok too I wonder anyone on pdf on social media can amplify your predicament
I will appreciate more people become aware of small town corruption in Oklahoma.

One person recently told me the next county south of mine is the most corrupt.

It really comes down to it being a money racket for the courts.

A Lot happened the past few days.

Now waiting to see judge.

Robert has been really coming after me the past two days.

Just received another anonymous death threat on my phone because of my neighbor's sign about me just now.

New sign. Note trail cam to spy on me next door.

I may end up in jail any moment, I don't know. Neighbor has been making a lot of threats.

At no time have I threatened my neighbor.

Just wow. I had to call the police on the ex-piggy next door for threatening and harassing me.

And while I was on the phone with my landlord, Robert went off on me again. Told my landlord I had to get off the phone to record a video.

While recording my neighbor ranting and raving in front of my house, three cop cars showed up. My landlord called the police because she could hear Robert threatening to kill my cats during our phone conversation.

Guess who has to go to court Monday morning? Yep, me. For doing nothing more than sitting on my porch filming a crazy out of control ex-cop yelling and threatening me.
Can't believe that's happening in murricccaaa.
I thought such shit only happens here.
So called protectors of human rights.
Are you a white ethnic American or immigrant?

Are you guys not allowed to fence your property and lawn? What happens if you have dogs and they run on to the road. Or little kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back