I am a dog killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, does he have a reputation of being mean or acting crazy with others ?

Sometimes we all have a crazy old man (or lady) who creates a racket in our housing areas, and people just shrug and roll their eyes and move on.. many are demented (from old age, like Biden) .. they should have family or caregiver support 24/7

this one doesn't look too frail but, just a random redneck.. buy him a puppy, a nice golden lab, or another friendly breed.

cook some mutton korma for him

dosti kallo

Why does he have it out for you so ?

random batshit crazy guy with a case of psychosis ? is he on some pills or etc ?

surely there was something that triggered him so

is he racist ? in that you wear a skullcap and trad beard or any of those very identifying things
You need to understand this small town is run by a corrupt few to terrorize the rest of us. Been going on long before I moved here.

Also, does he have a reputation of being mean or acting crazy with others ?

Sometimes we all have a crazy old man (or lady) who creates a racket in our housing areas, and people just shrug and roll their eyes and move on.. many are demented (from old age, like Biden) .. they should have family or caregiver support 24/7

this one doesn't look too frail but, just a random redneck.. buy him a puppy, a nice golden lab, or another friendly breed.

cook some mutton korma for him

dosti kallo
You need to understand my neighbor is an ex-cop, that was so dirty back then that someone shot him in the back one Thanksgiving Day some years ago.

The cops here are very dirty.

a big bowl of keema matar

998046_elm333_a2932265-7779-4351-8414-dfe7f12e12a8.jpg

thanksgiving meal type.

You need to understand this small town is run by a corrupt few to terrorize the rest of us. Been going on long before I moved here.
who are the rest of you ?

all your demographic ?

jo bhi hai, complaining here wont help..

go and talk, mano-e-mano, broad daylight, have someone film it in case things go south.. in which case you could sue him, but that's a bad scenario nobody wants.

go, talk, gift him a crate of coors light or whatever the redneck favorite is rn :LOL:

Just received a text from a well respected man in Nowata:

I'm sorry. Yes, the system in that county is fucked up.

I'm engaging to have the whole farce investigated on a federal level

I've already contacted our states attorney general, Mrs. Gentner Drummond.

a big bowl of keema matar

998046_elm333_a2932265-7779-4351-8414-dfe7f12e12a8.jpg

thanksgiving meal type.

who are the rest of you ?

all your demographic ?

jo bhi hai, complaining here wont help..

go and talk, mano-e-mano, broad daylight, have someone film it in case things go south.. in which case you could sue him, but that's a bad scenario nobody wants.

go, talk, gift him a crate of coors light or whatever the redneck favorite is rn :LOL:
Please, you have no idea how bad the corruption is here in Nowata County.

In my four years here, lost count on the number of cops charged for crimes.

Just last week another one was arrested for embezzling from his own police department. The joke here is the deputy forgot to give the police chief his cut.

Please, you have no idea how bad the corruption is here in Nowata County.

In my four years here, lost count on the number of cops charged for crimes.

Just last week another one was arrested for embezzling from his own police department. The joke here is the deputy forgot to give the police chief his cut.
talking to him directly is how I'd go about it.. dunno

@vsdoc aap kya krte in brother's situation ?

talking to him directly is how I'd go about it.. dunno

@vsdoc aap kya krte in brother's situation ?

I'd make a call to someone who'd make a call. I would not get personally involved.

I'd make a call to someone who'd make a call. I would not get personally involved.
either the neighbour is completely clinically insane and crazy

or we only have half the story

impossible to say

Na. This is regular America.
regular small town Kentuky, America

I'm still curious about what the other guy's problem is.. straight up racism or is he angry for another reason ?

regular small town Kentuky, America

I'm still curious about what the other guy's problem is.. straight up racism or is he angry for another reason ?

I don't know.

This is a forum.

Sorry, I do not have time to answer questions. A lot of people here are upset about this and my phone is ringing off the hook

Last edited:
My neighbor's name is Robert Ferguson.

Just got word from a friend in town Robert posted a video from when he was punching me in the face on Facebook.

Trying to get a copy of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back