I am a dog killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find your introduction, nor do I know of any case sensitive differential in Muslims.

Reason I'm asking is you seem to be a recent convert. And that might explain some of the animus you are facing.
And an ex-cop Zionist who I recently figured out IMG_20240721_163412169_HDR (1).jpghas been eavesdropping on my private phone calls.

Notice the trail came mounted on tree nearest to my porch next door?

During Robert's several rants to me from the lot line the past four days, he yelled out who I been talking to on the phone and let out things I have only said to my mother on the phone.

He's former Naval intelligence.

Found out I had no privacy for months.

RazPak likely also does not live in a deep red state in a random small county in the heart of the bible belt.

He also clean shaven and north Indian style kinda sorta gora iirc

Alabama white only small town me uski bhi fat jani hai.

@lastofthepatriots

@RazPaK is now a married middle aged daddy with a full on beard and shalwar.

Like me he's not shy of putting up his photos.

Very alpha.

Robert tried to get me to go to his church. I went one time to be respectful and never went again.

He gave me an expensive Bible, I left to collect dust. I wasn't interested.

But boy has he heard many conversations with a friend, me telling him about me almost becoming a Muslim twenty years ago and wished I done so.

Hours, over time, talking with a neighbor about what I was learning about Islam.

Wouldn't surprise me he heard me on the phone too, discussing becoming a Muslim with my elderly mother.

After what has transpired the past three weeks, she now all for it.

Anyone notice the sign is a new one?

A Cherokee friend tore down the first sign when I asked him not to. Carlos was deeply offended by the sign.

For a year now, whenever this young man had any difficulties, I was there to help, when his family wasn't. I treated him like a son I never had.

Really do not care to call myself a Muslim. Back when I was young and attending the Lutheran Church, never called myself a Christian or wore the cross I was given for confirmation.

Never thought it proper to make a show of one's religion.

There are a few dozen very decent locals here in Nowata praying for me tonight. I know because I have been answering many texts today.

I thanked them for their kindness.

Sorry, can't sleep tonight worry about tomorrow.

It is unfortunate that the zionists have turned many Americans into actual pigs both in thought and in look.

They control what they think, what they believe, what they know, what they can eat, what they can watch, what they can read, what they can spend et Al.

What's particularly interesting is, why those that know the truth about the zionist infestation I'm their own country don't do anything about it. Does their rank hatred on Muslims outweigh their self respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back