Pak-Afghan Border Skirmishes and Terrorism Watch

Afghans would gladly trade poverty and poor infrastructure for the next 100 years or more if it meant retrieving their god given land in KPK & Balochistan and to genocide the evil Punjabis.

That's the overall sentiment. As a general rule you shouldn't take the average Pakistanis political opinion seriously.

I don't mean to sound offensive here, but Pakistanis don't understand Afghanistan at all, especially Punjabis generally have no clue. They tend to be politically illiterate.

Afghan psychee cares little about economic prosperity and all these other measures which you guys have in your mind.

They've been living in harsh conditions since forever and when it comes to conquering KPK and Balochistan - well they are willing to do anything for it and they view it as their birth right stolen from them by "black ugly Punjabis" (this is how they view things culturally). This includes genocide if they have to.
Well then goal is simple we declare jihad against these clear khawarajis and keep killing until nothing is left. However there are muslims among them and if we play our cards right they will join us kicking there ethno assholes out. I don't think these kawarigis have any understanding that being a punjabi I value islam more and I see anyone who uses ethnicity above Islam as a threat to be eliminated. We should be ready to fight kill those who fight us

All this nonsense about IEA waging war on Pakistan is nonsense. Talibs been successful in the past because they were receiving weapons from Pakistan. How will they sustain any prolonged battle without arms and ammo? Are the bhartoids going to supply them? lol

Lets talk some sense and a little realpolitik here. IEA has been surviving due to deals with the Chinese. When given a bloody nose by the faujeets and a little pressure put on by China, they will come back to reality from their delusions of grandeur.

Well then goal is simple we declare jihad against these clear khawarajis and keep killing until nothing is left. However there are muslims among them and if we play our cards right they will join us kicking there ethno assholes out. I don't think these kawarigis have any understanding that being a punjabi I value islam more and I see anyone who uses ethnicity above Islam as a threat to be eliminated. We should be ready to fight kill those who fight us
It's really hard to do this because majority of your population is politically illiterate and Afghans take advantage of this. They fool you by manipulating false Islamic sentiment, and then fool you after using liberal human rights sentiment.

Most of your population is brainwashed right now, the Afghans are innocent oppressed people by the evil establishment who is the one attacking them for no reason.

Afghan Taliban is laughing, egging it on, while it arms TTP even more.

I don't mean to sound offensive here, but Pakistanis don't understand Afghanistan at all, especially Punjabis generally have no clue. They tend to be politically illiterate.

Afghan psychee cares little about economic prosperity and all these other measures which you guys have in your mind.

They've been living in harsh conditions since forever and when it comes to conquering KPK and Balochistan - well they are willing to do anything for it and they view it as their birth right stolen from them by "black ugly Punjabis" (this is how they view things culturally). This includes genocide if they have to.
Exactly! They have nothing to lose - if all you know is mud huts, basic meals, 1-2 sets of clothing, have 9 kids out of 28 your wife made that survived and open defecation along with the AK-47 to use to settle any issues - what exactly can anyone take from you? The kids are their immortality project to continue their singular higher purpose which is to settle the score and keep honor along with an stubborn mentality - weave in Islam and they get even more motivated.

They survive on less than $100 a month - all is needed are their clothes, their Chador, a plastic water bottle and ammunition for their weapon.

The maslow’s pyramid has not gone anywhere

Exactly! They have nothing to lose - if all you know is mud huts, basic meals, 1-2 sets of clothing, have 9 kids out of 28 your wife made that survived and open defecation along with the AK-47 to use to settle any issues - what exactly can anyone take from you? The kids are their immortality project to continue their singular higher purpose which is to settle the score and keep honor along with an stubborn mentality - weave in Islam and they get even more motivated.

They survive on less than $100 a month - all is needed are their clothes, their Chador, a plastic water bottle and ammunition for their weapon.

Again no pakistani would want to line under Afghan rule we will fight back they won't be able to lead and effectively insurgency and we can always bribe and kill them. Pakistan hasn't really gone into Afghanistan yet. However I doubt Afghanistani government would invade Pakistan or try to Lmao. That's too stupid and will backfire when pakistan and nations around Afghanistan blockade it and make a 50km buffer of no life and burn thier crops isreal style.

Yep. This alone puts Pakistan in a very difficult predicament where its basically isolated. Only solution out of it really looks genocidal. Or deal with terrorism forever which will cripple you into a permanent security orientated garrison state.

Worst thing about it is that Pakistanis basically all have blindfolds on their eyes. They have no clue about how dark the situation is, nor do they have the stomach to accept it.

It's really hard to do this because majority of your population is politically illiterate and Afghans take advantage of this. They fool you by manipulating false Islamic sentiment, and then fool you after using liberal human rights sentiment.

Most of your population is brainwashed right now, the Afghans are innocent oppressed people by the evil establishment who is the one attacking them for no reason.

Afghan Taliban is laughing, egging it on, while it arms TTP even more.
That will change when pakistani civilian bodies lie dead on pakistani streets

Yep. This alone puts Pakistan in a very difficult predicament where its basically isolated. Only solution out of it really looks genocidal. Or deal with terrorism forever which will cripple you into a permanent security orientated garrison state.

Worst thing about it is that Pakistanis basically all have blindfolds on their eyes. They have no clue about how dark the situation is, nor do they have the stomach to accept it.
You are just over panicky that Afghans will cause the downfall of pakistan do you think taliban haven't tired to attack eezs etc? Pakistani hasn't gone breserk on these organizations yet. Pakistan is a power and we can afford millions of us to die. We can fight battle of verdun 5 times and not feel it.

Again no pakistani would want to line under Afghan rule we will fight back they won't be able to lead and effectively insurgency and we can always bribe and kill them. Pakistan hasn't really gone into Afghanistan yet. However I doubt Afghanistani government would invade Pakistan or try to Lmao. That's too stupid and will backfire when pakistan and nations around Afghanistan blockade it and make a 50km buffer of no life and burn thier crops isreal style.
Honestly buffer zone seems like the safest bet but it will be economically draining.

That will change when pakistani civilian bodies lie dead on pakistani streets
Very true. Everyone is either submissive or clueless until they see dead bodies of innocents on the floor.

We saw this during APS attack, and even American liberals became blood thirsty after 9/11.

Very true. Everyone is either submissive or clueless until they see dead bodies of innocents on the floor.

We saw this during APS attack, and even American liberals became blood thirsty after 9/11.
I see Afghans trying to charge a autonmus machine gun position and dying as a pakistani drone hits them and repeat util they give up

You are just over panicky that Afghans will cause the downfall of pakistan do you think taliban haven't tired to attack eezs etc? Pakistani hasn't gone breserk on these organizations yet. Pakistan is a power and we can afford millions of us to die. We can fight battle of verdun 5 times and not feel it.
I don't doubt Pakistan's power it obviously is well armed.

But you need an economy to sustain operations. And secondly you have to actually be aware of the problem to face it head on.

Right now I am seeing MORE pakistanis that want to bend over to Afghans that are prideful over arming TTP than those who recognise they are a problem.

I don't doubt Pakistan's power it obviously is well armed.

But you need an economy to sustain operations. And secondly you have to actually be aware of the problem to face it head on.

Right now I am seeing MORE pakistanis that want to bend over to Afghans that are prideful over arming TTP than those who recognise they are a problem.
Talk is cheap opinions of people matter little when they start dying

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back