Pak-Afghan Border Skirmishes and Terrorism Watch

Talk is cheap opinions of people matter little when they start dying
I think people forget the old days when you couldn't utter a word against TTP on TV. People would actually defend them.

Last edited:
Ask people from Kunar what they think of Pakistani Pakhtuns. Our fanbois here and elsewhere would be in for a shock. :LOL:
Depends really. Generally speaking there is a belief among Afghan Pukhtuns that a great deal of Pakistani Pukhtuns blood is tainted and mixed with Indic (Punjabi Hindko blood) hence they aren't fully real Pukhtuns.

But it doesn't extend to all of them.

Another historical solution for an overly aggressive people. What Romans did when they had issues like we have today is go to villages kill every man and male above 10 and leave the women and children they will lose that aggressiveness in a generation.

Depends really. Generally speaking there is a belief among Afghan Pukhtuns that a great deal of Pakistani Pukhtuns blood is tainted and mixed with Indic (Punjabi Hindko blood) hence they aren't fully real Pukhtuns.

But it doesn't extend to all of them.
There is pejorative word people in Afghanistan use against Pakistani Pakhtun's. I will not mention it here but Pakhtun's know the word well. There is very little love in Afghanistan for Pakistani Pakhtun's.

There is pejorative word people in Afghanistan use against Pakistani Pakhtun's. I will not mention it here but Pakhtun's know the word well. There is very little love in Afghanistan for Pakistani Pakhtun's.
This kind of stuff should be part of the narrative building.

Whether they invade us or we invade them. If the end goal is the Greater Pakistan, then go ahead.
I don't think that's a good idea in practice tbh even if it sounds good.

You can't handle Balochistan or Waziristan filled with TTP and BLA, yet you want more? Your current state isn't even stable

I don't think that's a good idea in practice tbh even if it sounds good.

You can't handle Balochistan or Waziristan filled with TTP and BLA, yet you want more? Your current state isn't even stable
Actually both these problems have easy solutions but those come with growing pains. So there has to be a better way. As for Afghanistan, if TTA have designs on Pakistan, then its game on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back