Pak-Afghan Border Skirmishes and Terrorism Watch

𝐔𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫, #𝐀𝐟𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

▪️Local sources in Kandahar reported an unmanned aircraft conducted patrols in the province's airspace. The UAV was observed flying at a low altitude over Kandahar around 2:00 a.m. this Friday.

▪️Details regarding the purpose of this drone patrol and its origin country remain undisclosed, leaving questions unanswered about its mission and entry into Kandahar's airspace.

▪️This marks the first instance of a drone conducting surveillance at such a "very low" altitude since the Taliban regained control of Afghanistan.

▪️Despite the activity, Taliban officials in Kandahar have not provided any statements regarding the incident.

▪️Additionally, similar reports have emerged from Nimroz, an unmanned aircraft conducted patrols in the skies of this province as well days ago.

The Afghans won’t stop fantasising about Pakistani land.
The Afghans won’t stop fighting each other. Why allow them to unite against Pakistan when they can fight each other and Balkanize themselves?
The time is not right for Wakhan.
Pakistan should be seen as the liberator and protector of Wakhan in the midst of a Balkanized Afghanistan ravaged by civil war.

𝐔𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫, #𝐀𝐟𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

▪️Local sources in Kandahar reported an unmanned aircraft conducted patrols in the province's airspace. The UAV was observed flying at a low altitude over Kandahar around 2:00 a.m. this Friday.

▪️Details regarding the purpose of this drone patrol and its origin country remain undisclosed, leaving questions unanswered about its mission and entry into Kandahar's airspace.

▪️This marks the first instance of a drone conducting surveillance at such a "very low" altitude since the Taliban regained control of Afghanistan.

▪️Despite the activity, Taliban officials in Kandahar have not provided any statements regarding the incident.

▪️Additionally, similar reports have emerged from Nimroz, an unmanned aircraft conducted patrols in the skies of this province as well days ago.

Watch this space!

The Afghans won’t stop fighting each other. Why allow them to unite against Pakistan when they can fight each other and Balkanize themselves?
The time is not right for Wakhan.
Pakistan should be seen as the liberator and protector of Wakhan in the midst of a Balkanized Afghanistan ravaged by civil war.
This is a false perception. Consider the “Broken Window” theory, would you buy a house or start a business in a neighbourhood with broken windows?

Then why would anyone consider Pakistan a potential investment destination considering g destabilised tin pot neighbourhood?

Imo it’s just cope.

Don’t get me wrong, Wakhan corridor is important as it will connect us to Central Asia and Wakhan has many natural resources.
But current Pakistan won’t be able to benefit one bit from Wakhan.

We have energy rich Iran as a neighbour but failed to take advantage of that and instead allow Iran to host anti pak terrorists.
We said Gwadar is game changer but Gwadar is barely connected to the rest of Pakistan and many areas of Balochistan are closer to Iran than the rest of Pakistan.
We built game changer Karakoram Highway decades ago and connected our self with China by land but we fail to use that route to send our products into Central Asia or China. We’ve signed trade agreements many times but didn’t make use of them. https://www.iru.org/news-resources/...traffic-transit-agreement-now-operational-tir
What good will Wakhan make? It’ll take us no less than a decade and billions of dollars to build the necessary infrastructure to start trade with Tajikistan via land. We can’t deal with current levels of terrorism and we expect Wakhan to be Central Asia’s gateway to Gwadar.
If we talk about natural resources, we have Reko Diq mine, Saindak gold and copper mine, Khewra salt mine and many more places but failed to properly use them and instead allowed daylight robbery of our resources in the form of horrible deals with foreign companies and allowing raw product to be shipped abroad where all the value added work happens.

Wakhan is important in the right hands. Pakistan in its current form can’t even make use of what it already has let alone Wakhan. That’s why I think it’s just cope whenever we bring up Wakhan.It seems that I deeply disagree with you on most things, but this post is one that I can entirely agree with - no 'if's, 'but's or 'maybe's. The opportunities that Pakistan has are immense. It is heartbreaking to see the mess that is being made of these. Heartbreaking? for a patriotic Indian, about a Pakistan in prosperous and sustained, and equitably distributed growth? Well, yes, most Pakistanis are not aware of that constituency in the viewing galleries that is terrified of a collapse of the country, not necessarily a sudden, catastrophic ending, but a slow slide into misrule and anarchy. What we in that corner used to laugh at loudly a decade ago, when the hostile element gloated about the imminent possibility of such a thing, is no longer quite so absurd, quite so ridiculous.You have yourself pointed out the possibilities that lie untouched, unused, and it is sad to see them. Even more sad is the clear fact that with a little rationality in the decision-making of the leadership, including the institutional leadership that must not be mentioned, things can be set right in a decade, perhaps, who knows? - even less.
We have energy rich Iran as a neighbour but failed to take advantage of that and instead allow Iran to host anti pak terrorists.
You already have the US baring its teeth at the talk of a pipeline that extends into Pakistan only. Surely this could have been foreseen; even a casual discussion with the Americans would have shown you, clearly, where the mines lay buried, and what would blow up, and what would help to find a safe path. If your national leadership had been rational and level-headed, willing to trade some irksome conditions for today for a greater advantage tomorrow, it would have presented that same pipeline in terms that would make it difficult for the Americans, or their behind-the-scenes interlocutors, a large country that is alarmed at increased Chinese presence, or increased Chinese advantage, and pushes every button that it can to neutralise any move that might result in those things.

What has Pakistan got to lose? Nothing. Her friendship and support from the Chinese need not be given up, as it will be to Chinese advantage also to have a stronger Pakistan. Strategic advantage? Enormous; can anyone imagine an attack on that pipeline, that will imperil vested commercial advantages in your neighbouring country, the sort that pays for its government to stay in power with thousands of crores every year? Pakistan will most probably seal in a strategic guarantee and be able to release military resource to concentrate on difficulties that cannot be acquired with such ease.

Is anyone thinking about radical departures from a foreign policy that is still run by Jurassic-age dinosaurs, who cannot allow any second, fugitive idea to enter their skulls and disturb the perfect harmony of its totally repetitive thought processes? If that had been so, the deal with Iran would have been moving ahead at warp speed, probably executed by an American entity with roots in some important senatorial constituency, probably with offtake guaranteed by the world's occasional third richest man. It isn't happening, and that is one of the hurdles that your country faces - a deaf, dumb and blind leadership.

We said Gwadar is game changer but Gwadar is barely connected to the rest of Pakistan and many areas of Balochistan are closer to Iran than the rest of Pakistan.
How difficult to solve is that? What Pakistan needs is a manufacturing industry, and the ability to industrialise rapidly. Can anyone think of a better location than Gwadar, your gift from the Omanis, where there is ample land, and if your Iranian idea happens, ample fuel, and enough open space to draw in the hungry, ready-to-work masses that sweat it out in the Middle East instead? Even the sources of capital suggest themselves. Which friend of Pakistan on the rim of the Arabian peninsula will give up an opportunity to buy in on the ground floor of such a promising venture, anchored not by condescending East Asian financial colonising but by the obvious markets that will open for manufactured goods in Pakistan proper, in those areas of Afghanistan and Iran that already have affinities with this area, and even in those parts of Central Asia that you could get access to, if only someone in your leadership thought clearly and rationally. Yes, yes, I know what it sounds like, but money makes the mare go around.

We built game changer Karakoram Highway decades ago and connected our self with China by land but we fail to use that route to send our products into Central Asia or China. We’ve signed trade agreements many times but didn’t make use of them. https://www.iru.org/news-resources/...traffic-transit-agreement-now-operational-tir
You know why those luvverly, glossy trade agreements remain luvverly and glossy and not worth the paper they are printed on? Think about it. What is going to get into those trades?

Think, just for a moment, of a Central Asian market that is fed with a stream of semi-finished goods begun in vast industrial complexes outside Gwadar, finished into refined end products in Gilgit, and shipped out in a couple of days by lorry to Central Asia through Kashgar. Nothing new about this; look up the history books, it was a traditional route and a traditional link; many of the Pamir khanates were tributaries of Kashgar, not of any entity in the Indus Valley. You might even avert the dreadful fate you have opened up, that lies yawning at your feet, by giving Gilgit tons of light industry to work on, and by linking those forward to Central Asia, backwards to the Gwadar complexes.

What good will Wakhan make? It’ll take us no less than a decade and billions of dollars to build the necessary infrastructure to start trade with Tajikistan via land.
Why are you even thinking about this crappy, fanboi idea?

We can’t deal with current levels of terrorism and we expect Wakhan to be Central Asia’s gateway to Gwadar.
Umm, yes. Precisely. Get real, good people. Once you get rich and prosperous, and safe from collapse, lots of good things will happen.

If we talk about natural resources, we have Reko Diq mine, Saindak gold and copper mine, Khewra salt mine and many more places but failed to properly use them and instead allowed daylight robbery of our resources in the form of horrible deals with foreign companies and allowing raw product to be shipped abroad where all the value added work happens.
Does that seem reasonable? When with a few, very economical diplomatic moves, you can start a California Gold Rush of epic proportions? Tell me if this is nonsense, or if it sounds like a way to add value to your own natural resources, to pay your own people for reasonable, sustainable work.

Wakhan is important in the right hands. Pakistan in its current form can’t even make use of what it already has let alone Wakhan. That’s why I think it’s just cope whenever we bring up Wakhan.
I dunno, I didn't say it, none of us said it, it makes perfect sense not to beat yourselves up about it, it makes so much sense to husband the resources and opportunities that you yourself have put together so effectively and convincingly, and move on. Imagine an Afghan hinterland sucked into the industrial complexes that you will build if you play your cards right. Imagine the dependency of both the Iranian and Afghan markets on you for product. Imagine if the Wakhan Corridor were something that people would scamper to gift you to ensure goodwill and smooth commercial relations.

OK, that last bit was a joke, but not all that went earlier.

Thing is, does the Pakistani leadership (and secret leadership) have the brains, the character, the vision to do what is right for the country?

Probably not, which is why you have this constituency among the Pakistan watchers in India frightened to death of what is happening in slow motion.

The ball's in your collective court, buddy.

You already have the US baring its teeth at the talk of a pipeline that extends into Pakistan only. Surely this could have been foreseen; even a casual discussion with the Americans would have shown you, clearly, where the mines lay buried, and what would blow up, and what would help to find a safe path. If your national leadership had been rational and level-headed, willing to trade some irksome conditions for today for a greater advantage tomorrow, it would have presented that same pipeline in terms that would make it difficult for the Americans, or their behind-the-scenes interlocutors, a large country that is alarmed at increased Chinese presence, or increased Chinese advantage, and pushes every button that it can to neutralise any move that might result in those things.

What has Pakistan got to lose? Nothing. Her friendship and support from the Chinese need not be given up, as it will be to Chinese advantage also to have a stronger Pakistan. Strategic advantage? Enormous; can anyone imagine an attack on that pipeline, that will imperil vested commercial advantages in your neighbouring country, the sort that pays for its government to stay in power with thousands of crores every year? Pakistan will most probably seal in a strategic guarantee and be able to release military resource to concentrate on difficulties that cannot be acquired with such ease.

Is anyone thinking about radical departures from a foreign policy that is still run by Jurassic-age dinosaurs, who cannot allow any second, fugitive idea to enter their skulls and disturb the perfect harmony of its totally repetitive thought processes? If that had been so, the deal with Iran would have been moving ahead at warp speed, probably executed by an American entity with roots in some important senatorial constituency, probably with offtake guaranteed by the world's occasional third richest man. It isn't happening, and that is one of the hurdles that your country faces - a deaf, dumb and blind leadership.

How difficult to solve is that? What Pakistan needs is a manufacturing industry, and the ability to industrialise rapidly. Can anyone think of a better location than Gwadar, your gift from the Omanis, where there is ample land, and if your Iranian idea happens, ample fuel, and enough open space to draw in the hungry, ready-to-work masses that sweat it out in the Middle East instead? Even the sources of capital suggest themselves. Which friend of Pakistan on the rim of the Arabian peninsula will give up an opportunity to buy in on the ground floor of such a promising venture, anchored not by condescending East Asian financial colonising but by the obvious markets that will open for manufactured goods in Pakistan proper, in those areas of Afghanistan and Iran that already have affinities with this area, and even in those parts of Central Asia that you could get access to, if only someone in your leadership thought clearly and rationally. Yes, yes, I know what it sounds like, but money makes the mare go around.

You know why those luvverly, glossy trade agreements remain luvverly and glossy and not worth the paper they are printed on? Think about it. What is going to get into those trades?

Think, just for a moment, of a Central Asian market that is fed with a stream of semi-finished goods begun in vast industrial complexes outside Gwadar, finished into refined end products in Gilgit, and shipped out in a couple of days by lorry to Central Asia through Kashgar. Nothing new about this; look up the history books, it was a traditional route and a traditional link; many of the Pamir khanates were tributaries of Kashgar, not of any entity in the Indus Valley. You might even avert the dreadful fate you have opened up, that lies yawning at your feet, by giving Gilgit tons of light industry to work on, and by linking those forward to Central Asia, backwards to the Gwadar complexes.

Why are you even thinking about this crappy, fanboi idea?

Umm, yes. Precisely. Get real, good people. Once you get rich and prosperous, and safe from collapse, lots of good things will happen.

Does that seem reasonable? When with a few, very economical diplomatic moves, you can start a California Gold Rush of epic proportions? Tell me if this is nonsense, or if it sounds like a way to add value to your own natural resources, to pay your own people for reasonable, sustainable work.

I dunno, I didn't say it, none of us said it, it makes perfect sense not to beat yourselves up about it, it makes so much sense to husband the resources and opportunities that you yourself have put together so effectively and convincingly, and move on. Imagine an Afghan hinterland sucked into the industrial complexes that you will build if you play your cards right. Imagine the dependency of both the Iranian and Afghan markets on you for product. Imagine if the Wakhan Corridor were something that people would scamper to gift you to ensure goodwill and smooth commercial relations.

OK, that last bit was a joke, but not all that went earlier.

Thing is, does the Pakistani leadership (and secret leadership) have the brains, the character, the vision to do what is right for the country?

Probably not, which is why you have this constituency among the Pakistan watchers in India frightened to death of what is happening in slow motion.

The ball's in your collective court, buddy.
Sir jee,

Itni lambhi post - when you could have just said “yeh kaam ap se nahi Hona.”. 😂

But you are absolutely right, the ball is in our collective court.

This is a false perception. Consider the “Broken Window” theory, would you buy a house or start a business in a neighbourhood with broken windows?

Then why would anyone consider Pakistan a potential investment destination considering g destabilised tin pot neighbourhood?
The neighbourhood is already destabilized and I don’t see how having Wakhan will make it stable. Maybe there’s something I’m missing or not understanding. I don’t see how Pakistan can annex Wakhan and prevent war with Taliban. However, you are more knowledgeable than me on this. How I view it is Pakistan already has too much on its plate and india still remains the greater threat. Iran and Afghanistan are pawns in India’s game.

The neighbourhood is already destabilized and I don’t see how having Wakhan will make it stable. Maybe there’s something I’m missing or not understanding. I don’t see how Pakistan can annex Wakhan and prevent war with Taliban. However, you are more knowledgeable than me on this. How I view it is Pakistan already has too much on its plate and india still remains the greater threat. Iran and Afghanistan are pawns in India’s game.
Wakhan is not the point I was contesting - I was contesting your point that afghans have always fought so leave them to their fighting. Sir this will not work it hasn’t worked since 1979 and I am old enough to remember the 80s and 90s.

So trust me when I say this. This cannot be allowed to continue either way.

Has the Afghan Taliban (IAG/GDI) handed over its media policy to terrorist Ehsanullah Ehsan?

It has been seen for some time that Ehsanullah Ehsan has been writing and commenting on the interim government of Afghanistan. These articles continue to be published in Al-Masrid, a digital channel affiliated with the Taliban government, and also published in Indian media. Now the question here is whether the Interim Government of Afghanistan and their Intelligence Agency (GDI) have entrusted their work to a notorious terrorist. This question also arises why the articles of the terrorist Ehsanullah Ehsan are being published especially in Indian media newspapers. Is Ra also part of this game?

Unfortunately, in this whole game, the interim government of Afghanistan is losing its credibility and credibility.

At the international and regional level, Afghanistan's relations with its neighbors and especially with Pakistan, which has supported its Afghan brothers in every difficult time, are deteriorating with such tactics. This kind of useless work and propaganda only harms the reputation of the Afghan government. The use of terrorists is against all international laws and ethics.

Every article of terrorist Ehsanullah Ehsan contains propaganda against Pakistan.

Ehsanullah Ehsan and his henchmen sitting in GDI are trying to defame Pakistan. In fact, the world is convinced that Al-Qaeda, ISIS and other international terrorist organizations are strengthening their bases in Afghanistan.

But the interim government of Afghanistan insists that there is no terrorist organization in Afghanistan, which is a white lie and deception.

In the article under consideration, the existence of the terrorist group of Ehsanullah Ehsan al-Qaeda in Afghanistan is strongly denied, which is in conflict with the facts.

In this whole situation, GDI playing through Ehsanullah Ehsan has no benefit but it is a loss. The relationship between the two brotherly countries is also deteriorating due to false and baseless accusations.

A good strategy for the GDI in this regard would be to prevent the use of evil, unreliable and selfish people like Ehsanullah Ehsan against Pakistan and to avoid the use of nefarious, unreliable and selfish people against Pakistan, especially the neighboring countries. The ongoing false propaganda should be stopped.

The main reason for the war between Pakistan and Afghanistan is the TTP sanctuaries in Afghanistan. If the Afghan government resolves Pakistan's concerns and problems in this regard, the relations between the two countries can move towards peace and prosperity.
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GJulB2EXIAAbCh5

Eagle Eye
@zarrar_11PK

ایا افغان طالبانو (IAG/GDI) خپله رسنۍ پالیسي ترهګر احسان الله احسان ته سپارلې ده؟

Interim Afghan government has lost its credibility, as they've violated Doha agreement.
Relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan are deteriorating as they patronize Indian's backed TTP.
Terrorist organizations have established safe heavens in Afghanistan. They should distance from TTP.

_EjxUKNk_bigger.jpg

Eagle Eye
@zarrar_11PK

Monitoring:— 𝐀𝐥-𝐐𝐚𝐞𝐝𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧: 𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

▪️In the aftermath of the Afghan Taliban's rise to power, #Afghanistan has once again become a breeding ground for terrorist organizations, with al-Qaeda emerging as a significant threat.

▪️Since the Afghan Taliban assumed control, terrorist groups like the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and al-Qaeda have found safe havens within the country, allowing them to expand their operations.

▪️Reports indicate that Afghanistan's long history of harboring terrorist activities has not only endangered its own citizens but also spilled over into neighboring countries, exacerbating regional instability.

▪️Following the Taliban's takeover in August 2021, the grip of these terrorist organizations on Afghan territory has strengthened, leading to heightened concerns among global security agencies.

▪️Al-Qaeda, in particular, has been leveraging its renewed presence in Afghanistan to support terrorist activities worldwide, facilitated by alliances with the Taliban and involvement in illicit trades such as smuggling and drug trafficking.

▪️Financially, al-Qaeda has been bolstering its operations by tapping into Afghanistan's lucrative gold mines, with millions of dollars in revenue going unaccounted for, further fueling their terrorist agenda.

▪️The United Nations Security Council and the US Congress have repeatedly warned about the Taliban's close ties with various banned terrorist groups, including al-Qaeda, highlighting the provision of weapons, passports, and access to smuggling networks.

▪️This resurgence of al-Qaeda in Afghanistan underscores the complicity of the Taliban government in fostering terrorism, posing a significant threat to global security and stability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back