Pakistan Army Small Arms

G3 platform is dated, we need a better solution. Same with mp5, there is a reason it has been replaced by most CT units and only given to ports security as mp5 lacks stopping power compared to UMP.
However , I've seen a few troops with Chinese rifles who were on protection duties.

Yet on the other hand on official level we have confirmation of Navy, Marines and Frontier Constabulary for CW39
View attachment 62480
What I heard about the AK103 was that Russia (in this case Kalashnikov) was alright with local production but averse to exporting it under POF brand (needed to offset costs) which led to the deal failure.
Also this wasn't the only Turkish rifle shown under POF banner
Pakistan Official Small Arms Discussion
View attachment 62482
They are working on the turkish machine gun..mfr56

images-21.jpeg

Also confirmed by POFs Salman Ali.

Should just scrap the bw20 bs.. and just select the k786 and be done with all this futile exercise.

View attachment 62508View attachment 62509
In my opinion aside from the benefits of the BW20 (familiarity, industrial costs) I think the BW20 is essentially a gateway for the widespread induction of the BW21 (kind of like how the Type 81 was a transition rifle between the Type 56 and QBZ 95)

Should just scrap the bw20 bs.. and just select the k786 and be done with all this futile exercise.

View attachment 62508View attachment 62509

GIDS KLASS 786 will eventually be inducted in large numbers, the setup behind KLASS 786 has only recently ventured into small arms market so they are still working towards improving the finished product. For now limited numbers be given to PA from first batch but once the rifle fully ready it will get orders.

G3 platform is dated, we need a better solution. Same with mp5, there is a reason it has been replaced by most CT units and only given to ports security as mp5 lacks stopping power compared to UMP.
Sir what is the latest platform. BW 20 I doubt. We test SCAR, BREN, AK 103 and other Rifles got no deal. I also hate G3 but what on earth are our options. :cry:😭🥺 @panzerfaust 3 @Panzerkiel

Sir what is the latest platform. BW 20 I doubt. We test SCAR, BREN, AK 103 and other Rifles got no deal. I also hate G3 but what on earth are our options. :cry:😭🥺 @panzerfaust 3 @Panzerkiel
The best solution would be to get an AK type rifle , it's like you posted in a thread where you claimed that AK 103 will be the solution to India's dilemma
So I think a modern AK type rifle will be the solution for PA ,since both indian and Pakistani troops are well acquainted and already have different Kalashnikov pattern rifles in arsenal

(The best option would be to get CZ BREN !)
🤐

However the most rational approach would be to get a AK 103 ,but since we already got AK 203 so that rules out the possibility of PA acquiring 103

The best solution would be to get an AK type rifle , it's like you posted in a thread where you claimed that AK 103 will be the solution to India's dilemma
So I think a modern AK type rifle will be the solution for PA ,since both indian and Pakistani troops are well acquainted and already have different Kalashnikov pattern rifles in arsenal

(The best option would be to get CZ BREN !)
🤐

However the most rational approach would be to get a AK 103 ,but since we already got AK 203 so that rules out the possibility of PA acquiring 103
AK type rifle can replace Type 56, but we also need to replace G3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back