Pakistan General Elections 2024

Bangladesh is just as Sovereign, if not more than whatever Pakistan is.

In whole of subcontinent, Bangladesh was the worst effected area due to colonialism & compared to it Pakistan had a massive head start in terms of development.

But fact is those countries aren’t suffering due to WoT, when they happen to be in the same region & are net beneficiaries of WoT. Why is that ? That’s the real question.

Had there been a mature democratic, rule of law based system in place in Pakistan, we wouldn’t have suffered as much as we did either.

We suffered & continue to suffer because East India sepoys made sure to sabotage any & all state institutions.
None of these places have a 2000km porous border with Afghanistan nor any shared ethnic or tribal connections with it

U r reaching levels of self hatred only those queer feminist marxist pseudo liberals have

I will try my best not call them illegal wealth eaters? Don’t want this forum to shut down.

Every step of the way our beloved generals prove that they can indeed drop to a new low. It is expected but boils my blood to see how their greed is destroying the country. Few weak men destroying a country of 200 million +
Lol gherat ki bat agar karni hai, you can look at the new KPK chief minister. Ali amin sahab will serve KP really well. Good luck.

Exactly.. stronger Pakistan.. means... stronger armed forces... but it's beyond me.. what line of thinking they are following... to make the country weak.. and then believe.. armed forces will remain strong.
Armed forces' mission from their origin is one of unconditional service to their colonial master. They are not looking to be strong in the defense of the country or its people, their mandate is to keep the public in check and ensure nothing and no one can arise to challenge the colonial interests.
He needs to get in line - Karachi is now fully kingdom of PPP
Karachi has been the colonial sepoy's kingdom ever since Gohar Ayub rode in on trucks and fought pitch battle with the citizens of Karachi, which they duly turned over to their favorite golden child and biggest prodigy Bhutto. They've been running this once great and clean city into the ground through their A team proxy PPP ever since.

Given the circumstances, I hope the Pak Deep State don't make itself more alien to the Deep Nation...

The best option is to negotiate with IK.....

Last edited:
Lol gherat ki bat agar karni hai, you can look at the new KPK chief minister. Ali amin sahab will serve KP really well. Good luck.
Did you get an over night fedex regarding him?

So Nawaz Sharif and Bilawal Bhutto will again Join hands to keep Imran out of power.

And
Nawaz will be PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GF7ZP_pXwAERPA6?format=jpg&name=large

Lumber 1 has managed to get full international attention and lanat this time! US state department and UK foreign office has also asked for investigations into the rigging allegations!

how is this a good thing?

You do realize these hounds want to slam the sanction button against Pakistan? The itch for it is very real and we shouldn't celebrate any motions that get closer to that mark.

Sanctions won't harm the rich. It won't harm the 'establishment'. It won't harm the old guard in politics. It will harm Pakistan as a hole and the poor downtrodden Pakistanis who form the majority.

I don't know why overseas pakistanis like you can't grasp that...

So Nawaz Sharif and Bilawal Bhutto will again Join hands to keep Imran out of power.

And
Nawaz will be PM

In other words, for common person living in Pakistan:

Get fucked. If you want any chance at a life, serve us.

I will try my best not call them illegal wealth eaters? Don’t want this forum to shut down.

Every step of the way our beloved generals prove that they can indeed drop to a new low. It is expected but boils my blood to see how their greed is destroying the country. Few weak men destroying a country of 200 million +
The folks with Namus need to be as Jesur as the folks without Namus....

Anyways the future of the new govt. will be decided in America.

1) Trump needs to win in November.

2) Pakistani-Americans pile on the pressure on Democrats to stop supporting this nonsense.

Reactions: Waz
2) Pakistani-Americans pile on the pressure on Democrats to stop supporting this nonsense.

Except it's the Biden administration that initiated this fiasco in the hole place. Complaining to the mob boss (Biden) that his goons (Donald Lu) are causing a ruckus in Pakistan. Very smart...

Check Michael Kugelman's discussions with WSK on this. He pretty much laid bare the Biden admin's view on the situation.

Pakistani-Americans are making a grave mistake by alerting privileged US congressmen. These goons don't give a damn about the Pakistani public - that's why they coup'd IK out of office in the first place ffs....

I remember many elections. But this is the first time that actual and irrefutable evidence of rigging and corruption is available to public.
Another master stroke by IK and his team when they bound the candidates to stay in the polling stations until they get Form 45 which shows the actual vote count at each polling stations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back