Pakistan General Elections 2024

It is reported that yesterday in Dera Ghazi Khan, the DPO was tortured for not assisting in changing the result and the family is also being threatened.

Zartaj Gul was given the result yesterday afternoon while Maher Sajjad Chheena was defeated again at night. The torturers are also seen in the picture.
Faujeets, cancer of the country are visible in picture. Anyone who think it's just one sitting at top responsible is fool, this whole gang aka "Institution" is made up of criminals and crooks.

1707550606168.png

It is reported that yesterday in Dera Ghazi Khan, the DPO was tortured for not assisting in changing the result and the family is also being threatened.

Zartaj Gul was given the result yesterday afternoon while Maher Sajjad Chheena was defeated again at night. The torturers are also seen in the picture.
I bet they come unarmed or they wd have shot some namaloom.

Mohsin Dawar, former Chairman of National Assembly’s standing committee on Foreign Affairs and Candidate from NA40 has been shot

He have already lost, last time he won because PTI didn't field any candidate in that constituency but he proved to be lapdog of faujeets in conspiracy against civil government.

This remind of my bihar of 90's.
Booth capturing : check
Violence by Goons : check.
Police assisting one Party : check.
Post Poll vote manipulation : check.

Only difference is that there petty politicians used to do this, in Banana Republic faujeets have been doing all these extra curriculum activities.

Except it's the Biden administration that initiated this fiasco in the hole place. Complaining to the mob boss (Biden) that his goons (Donald Lu) are causing a ruckus in Pakistan. Very smart...
The US govt is like a businessman. WHen they think it is in loss, they don't take a second to retract. Same happened in Afghanistan. They were claiming how essential it is to stay, they will leave in certain time and under certain condition, etc but left swiftly.

This election, where this corrupt Military tried everything to kill IK, people of Pakistan have shown their middle fingers to these disgusting Army Generals. The HATE for these disgusting Sub-animals is extremely HIGH. It is the first time in the history of this country where ordinary people TRULY know that the REAL ENEMIES of Pakistan is actually Pakistan's Military.
But I am afraid the damage done by these disgusting corrupt BEINGS is generational. And I am afraid that Independence movements in KPK and Baluchistan will only RAMP-UP. Just like BD, people of KPK and baluchistan want to be independent and get out of the Prison created by these disgusting corrupt Beings.

This election, where this corrupt Military tried everything to kill IK, people of Pakistan have shown their middle fingers to these disgusting Army Generals. The HATE for these disgusting Sub-animals is extremely HIGH. It is the first time in the history of this country where ordinary people TRULY know that the REAL ENEMIES of Pakistan is actually Pakistan's Military.
But I am afraid the damage done by these disgusting corrupt BEINGS is generational. And I am afraid that Independence movements in KPK and Baluchistan will only RAMP-UP. Just like BD, people of KPK and baluchistan want to be independent and get out of the Prison created by these disgusting corrupt Beings.
It is similar to a trend when a highly influential, rich and respected man establishes a business or state. His spoiled grandson inherits that and ruins the prestige thinking he can do whatever he wants.
Asim is that grandson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back