Pakistan General Elections 2024

Looks like Khan will be released soon?

Attempts by Riggers to change results

The Winner Mrs Dar , winning convincingly 130,000 plus votes , suddenly her count was reduced

The evidence is now recorded on various sources

1707573507027.png

PPP clean sweeps Sindh​

Bags 37 out of 39 National Assembly seats across Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Nawabshah, Sukkur, Larkana divisions

Corresponden
t
February 10, 2024

ppp chairman bilawal bhutto zardari addressing an election rally in batkhela malakand district on wednesday january 31 2024 photo ppp media cell

PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari addressing an election rally in Batkhela, Malakand district, on Wednesday, January 31, 2024. PHOTO: PPP MEDIA CELL

HYDERABAD:
The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) clinched an unprecedented and absolute victory in five out of six administrative divisions in the interior Sindh, bagging 37 out of 39 National Assembly seats and 74 out of 83 Sindh Assembly seats.

The PPP routed the opponents in 22 districts, taking 11 National Assembly and 24 Sindh Assembly seats in Hyderabad division, eight National Assembly and 16 Sindh Assembly seats in Larkana; 7 National Assembly and 11 provincial assembly seats in Sukkur; 6 National Assembly and 12 provincial assembly seats in Nawabshah; and 5 National Assembly and 11 provincial Assembly seats in Mirpurkhas division.

The party lost only two National Assembly seats, which were in Hyderabad. The party however, won one remaining seat from there. In the five divisions, the party lost 9 provincial assembly seats, compared to 14 losses in 2018 elections.

Nawaz Sharif Family set to loose his seat

Note it is illegal to ask Election Candidates to leave the counting location
Also entering with weapons in the counting area to intimidate the counting people

Rigging Crew coming into Election Ballot area to interfere in Elections
Then asking all people to leave the room so they can do their activities

Merging with Pakistan Elections no need for multiple threads.

Ultimately take it beyond and liberate all of Pakistan

KPK should become a garrison against the tyrants of GHQ.

If the mouth of the barrel is the law, so be it. I would call it "democracy protection force kpk", just to rub it in the rats in GHQ.

If they need financial assistance, just ask diaspora, I am sure everyone will open their coffers for the the government of KPK. Hell, I never lived in KPK, but I will send them donations. They are the last beacon representing the will of the citizens , they must be protected by all means necessary.

Nawaz Sharif and his cronies winning seats by hands other than the normal people of Pakistan. You can't make it up.
I hope these videos are shared the world over and people have taken note. The EU is taking careful notes as well.
No will take these vermin seriously, no trade relations, no allies coming to help, loss of prestige in the world and it will go on. If they form a government I gave it 6 months before utter collapse with an economic nightmare unfolding.

Unless you want this forum to be shut down please refrain from posting comments that are considered “incitement” such as threats to dox officials, threats to harm any official/human/public figure, threats against the government and its functionaries.

Critique is fine, threats are not and will be deleted.

Thank you for your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back