Pakistan General Elections 2024

Winning Party , Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf , Pakistan's 2024 General Elections

180 Seats based on confirmation certificate issued for each winning Ballot Area
which are in posession of PTI winners

Victory by 2-3rd Majority has been achieved by Pakistani People's Vote

OFFICIAL RESULT BY VIRTUE OF WINNER CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY Election Pakitsan
The winners are declared on Form-45 issued to PTI Winners

There is only 1 certificate issued to Winner of Electoral area after their win is confirmed

Congradulation Pakistan

1707575977806.png

This is fine, you are just sharing third party content but so long as it is relevant to the topic. Look I understand better than you think how angry people are.

But we must also ensure that we don’t enter territory that may be deemed criminal in nature by the powers that be and then end up like PDF.

Those who have committed the biggest crime which is disrespecting people's will, they are bigger criminals/terrorists then OBL.

And as it was once said, "we don't negotiate with terrorists" , "a good terrorist is a dead terrorist" ... I am afraid lines are drawn.

Asim muneer and his gang are bigger criminals then OBL. Why they shouldn't be called for what they are????

The count is 8-9 not 20-30%. Rise up above the bias please.

I was quoting I think Talat Hussein (anchor). But then EVERYONE is 'biased' unless they blindly support Imran!

Speaking of bias: Look at the claim of Imran winning 179 seats out of the 260!! That was from a high Imran official and that's what members here are parroting. Sindh alone has about 60 seats and that's not Imran's stronghold. And then in Punjab there is the clan politics where same clan candidates have been winning for decades.
You guys are undemocratic in nature because you deny the vote block that exists in other parties--but then look at who you follow! So no surprise.

I was quoting I think Talat Hussein (anchor). But then EVERYONE is 'biased' unless they blindly support Imran!

Speaking of bias: Look at the claim of Imran winning 179 seats out of the 260!! That was from a high Imran official and that's what members here are parroting. Sindh alone has about 60 seats and that's not Imran's stronghold. And then in Punjab there is the clan politics where same clan candidates have been winning for decades.
You guys are undemocratic in nature because you deny the vote block that exists in other parties--but then look at who you follow! So no surprise.

Yes Talat Hussain is biased against PTI. While people like Imran Riaz Khan are biased for PTI. It would be better go for unbiased sources.

As for PTI claims, they have published form 45 on the Facebook. You can counter check their claim if you want and correct them if there are discrepancies.

PS.: in Sindh Karachi is a strong hold and now they even made inroads into Hyderabad.

US Senate committee chair regrets denial of ‘meaningful participation of all parties'​

Ben Cardin condemns 'in strongest terms' deadly bombings at election campaign offices in Balochistan

News Desk
February 10, 2024

us senate foreign relations committee chair ben cardin photo x twitter

US Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chair Ben Cardin. PHOTO: X/Twitter

The chair of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee has regretted the denial of meaningful participation of all political parties and candidates in the recent general elections in Pakistan.

“While I appreciate those in Pakistan who cast a vote in the electoral process this week, these long overdue elections were sadly overshadowed by actions that prevented the meaningful participation of all political parties and candidates,” Senator Ben Cardin (D-Md) said in a statement issued on Saturday.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the deadly bombings at election campaign offices in Balochistan and send my condolences to the victims and their families. These attacks must be investigated and the perpetrators need to be held accountable,” he added in the statement available on the committee’s website.

Senator Cardin added that as Pakistan’s leaders proceed to form a new government, he will continue engaging on the issues that most directly impact the Pakistani people, from promoting democracy and human rights in the country to addressing challenges related to climate change and sustainable energy.

“I look forward to continuing to find opportunities where the United States and Pakistan can advance our shared goals of security, stability, and prosperity across South Asia,” he added.

A day earlier, Western capitals called into question the "undue restrictions" put in place during the February 8 elections in Pakistan and expressed concern over allegations of vote rigging, but pledged to work with whoever formed the next government.

No govt in Punjab, Balochistan, Centre can be formed without PPP: Bilawal

BR Web Desk
February 10, 2024

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Bilawal Bhutto Zardari said Saturday that no government in Punjab, Balochistan, and Centre can be formed without his party's support.

"PPP has representation in all the provinces, and no government in Punjab, Balochistan, and the Centre can be formed without our support," Bilawal said while speaking to Geo News.

Bilawal said it would be premature to say who is forming the government as results from some constituencies were still awaited.

“We don’t know the whole count nor have independents announced their decisions,” Bilawal said, adding: “No government will be able to solve the public’s problems without addressing the political toxicity.”

The PPP chairman called for a consensus among all political parties for the betterment of the country.

According to unofficial results, Bilawal's PPP has secured 54 seats (out of 265) in the National Assembly, 10 (out of 297) in the Punjab Assembly, and 11 (out of 51) in the Balochistan Assembly. While in the Sindh Assembly, the PPP won 88 out of 129 seats and is in a comfortable position to form the next government in the province.

So now after countless egregious violations of fundamental humans rights of Pakistanis, including wrongful arrests, illegal detentions, enforced disappearances, coercion, intimidation, torture and complete disregard of the political process, now that the "daal" the west wanted to cook in Pakistan didn't get cooked and has instead curdled into a gooey quagmire, now the champions of "demo Crazy and Free speech are siting up and taking notice?"

Where were people like Cordelia Lynch after may 9th when women were being dragged from their homes, breaching sanctity and serenity of home and purdah? Where were the vocal champions of justice then?

As I said in the old PDF, this is all an entire planned affair, people need to look beyond the obvious.

As expected ANP didn't gain any ground. Really glad to see the politics of ethno-facism has been extinguished forever in KPK.

Khaad aw abaad osay

Same happened in Karachi but the duffers handed all seats to MQM. A slow clap for single digit IQ of NDU graduates?

Speaking of bias: Look at the claim of Imran winning 179 seats out of the 260!!
179 out of 260 is laughable - but they definitely won around 130 seats atleast without OTT rigging
Look at this map
people in Islamabad, Attock, Jhelum and most of north Punjabi in general is pro PTI territory for a while now
historically more than even Faisalabad where PTI won 9/10 seats
But according to this map PMLN forms a majority there - that's like PTI forming a majority in Lahore or interior Sindh
It makes no sense
That was from a high Imran official and that's what members here are parroting. Sindh alone has about 60 seats and that's not Imran's stronghold.

And then in Punjab there is the clan politics where same clan candidates have been winning for decades.
PTI does clan politics better than PMLN, they are actually quite good at it
yes they are exaggerating like always but they are not completely wrong
I do think they are close to a simple majority with 120-30 seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back