Pakistan General Elections 2024

This is fine, you are just sharing third party content but so long as it is relevant to the topic. Look I understand better than you think how angry people are.

But we must also ensure that we don’t enter territory that may be deemed criminal in nature by the powers that be and then end up like PDF.
No bro. It was a genuine query, and it has a context as you said. I was thinking in the same line as we need this forum for the future. Otherwise, I use Twitter for the bashing etc.

179 out of 260 is laughable - but they definitely won around 130 seats atleast without OTT rigging
Look at this map
people in Islamabad, Attock, Jhelum and most of north Punjabi in general is pro PTI territory for a while now
historically more than even Faisalabad where PTI won 9/10 seats
But according to this map PMLN forms a majority there - that's like PTI forming a majority in Lahore or interior Sindh
It makes no sense

PTI does clan politics better than PMLN, they are actually quite good at it

yes they are exaggerating like always but they are not completely wrong
Exactly, he is accusing the concerned party to be biased. Like duh!

Yes Talat Hussain is biased against PTI. While people like Imran Riaz Khan are biased for PTI. It would be better go for unbiased sources.
As for PTI claims, they have published form 45 on the Facebook. You can counter check their claim if you want and correct them if there are discrepancies.
PS.: in Sindh Karachi is a strong hold and now they even made inroads into Hyderabad.

Yes, the fabulous Form 45! You know as well as I know that such things are never resolved through documents. In America, just about every Presidential elections starting 2000 have been contested going through nitpicking details and still America remains severely divided.

I was talking about common sense: PTI would not have the 180 seats even in the best of times--nobody in Pakistan ever crossed even 40% polled votes; not even ZAB in the then West Pakistan in 1970/71. Pakistan is a plurality and that must be respected by all. However, Imran stands out as the sorest of all sore losers going by his record from 2013.

Anyway, as I said above, I agree with Absar Alam: Give power to this guy and see what he can do this time around. It will be another failure and another blame by him. And this time Biden may punish Pakistan, the consequences for Pakistan would be horrible if that happens.

Yes Talat Hussain is biased against PTI. While people like Imran Riaz Khan are biased for PTI. It would be better go for unbiased sources.

As for PTI claims, they have published form 45 on the Facebook. You can counter check their claim if you want and correct them if there are discrepancies.

PS.: in Sindh Karachi is a strong hold and now they even made inroads into Hyderabad.

I've been listening to Nadeem Malik recently, he plays both sides but at times does asks the right questions. Imran Riaz Khan was good until he's just gone too much biased. Journalist should be professional and unbiased but even in the western world they're establishment biased, noone gives freedom in the real world.

Yes, the fabulous Form 45! You know as well as I know that such things are never resolved through documents. In America, just about every Presidential elections starting 2000 have been contested going through nitpicking details and still America remains severely divided.

I was talking about common sense: PTI would not have the 180 seats even in the best of times--nobody in Pakistan ever crossed even 40% polled votes; not even ZAB in the then West Pakistan in 1970/71. Pakistan is a plurality and that must be respected by all. However, Imran stands out as the sorest of all sore losers going by his record from 2013.

Anyway, as I said above, I agree with Absar Alam: Give power to this guy and see what he can do this time around. It will be another failure and another blame by him. And this time Biden may punish Pakistan, the consequences for Pakistan would be horrible if that happens.
lol. I cant argue when this is your line of argument. The claim is based on an official document duly signed, stamped. Whether it gets resolved or we are to be run without law on the whims of certain people that’s a tangential debate.

I've been listening to Nadeem Malik recently, he plays both sides but at times does asks the right questions. Imran Riaz Khan was good until he's just gone too much biased. Journalist should be professional and unbiased but even in the western world they're establishment biased, noone gives freedom in the real world.
I am not asking anyone to not follow any analyst they like. What I am saying is don’t quote them as an argument when their bias is known and won’t be acceptable as a neutral observer.

Independent winners can join any party within three days

Naveed Butt
February 10, 2024

ISLAMABAD: Independent candidates under the Constitution may join any political parliamentary party within three days after notification of the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) and that party would get more reserve seats for women and non-Muslims in the National Assembly under the new numerical strength.

If independent candidates do not join any political parliamentary party within three days after notification of the ECP, then they will remain in their independent position.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Majlis Wahdat-ul-Muslimeen (MWM) have already signed an agreement on political cooperation.

Results of General Elections 2024: voters favour an ‘independent’ Pakistan, dynasties behind in the race

A reliable source told Business Recorder that the independent candidates may join the MWM after notification of the ECP. A MWM candidate, Hameed Hussain, has won election on NA-37 (Kurrum).

I am not asking anyone to not follow any analyst they like. What I am saying is don’t quote them as an argument when their bias is known and won’t be acceptable as a neutral observer.

I agree, alot of analysts are biased, even the pro IK are biased and use IK to gain views. Not everything PTI says is the truth, of course everyone is playing politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back